Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Sharif Ahmed calls for foreign troops support

Abtigiis   

Dabshid,

Until he does so, I mean Sharif invites the Ethios to Somalia, there is a difference betwen him and Yey. The difference is that Ethiopians are not in Somalia. If that changes,I am the first to agree with you.The other difference is that with time and with end of ethiopian occupation, it has become quite clear that the fanatic mullahs in the name of Alshabab has no agenda expect distablising Somalia so that their masters, Arab fugitives find a hiding place.

Analysing each situation with the conetxt at hand and changing positions accordingly is not hypocracy. It is called pragmatism.

Emperor   

^

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

The difference is that Ethiopians are not in Somalia.

I guess, Hiiraan, Kalabayr and Balad-Wayne aren't part of Somalia...

Abtigiis   

They are not in Somalia. Xadka ayey dhufayso ka qooteen. Waan ka war haynaa. And the reason is mainly because last month ONLF took Mustaxiil for a while.

By the way, Hiiraan, Beletweyne, kalabayr waa isla halkii. :D:D You multiply it. All reports were talking about one incident.

Som@li   

Abtigiis, these fanatic mullahs in the name of Alshabaab were there at Yeey's time, you have agree alot somalis (including some here in SOL) were not pragmatic, and were against Yeey cuz he was from Puntland,th same problem makers, past collegues of Sharif are now against him, What is the Sharif's solution for them? it is the same group who created the unneccessary war during ICU rule, and took over most of South Somalia, when there was cease fire, Using "Waa na loo yeedhay" as an excuse.

Sharif's in a bad situation, his past collegues are fighting agaist him, His position should be mocked or laughed at.

Sharif has failed to lead, he is singing in the rain without an umbrella and is bound to catch a server cold. He allowed Xasan dahir to waltz in to Mogadishu and start a war, because he wanted “peace”. If you want peace prepare for war Mr President.

Naphiso: my dear no one is hating on the Sharif , this is politics and the man has made many mistakes that have emboldened the enemies of the state. Don’t take everything personal my dear, the Duke & others from Puntland are not the guy who turned your advances down. Shame on the dude how he?

NGONGE   

^^ Allowed? I don't think he knew he could stop him, saaxib. Sharif's idea of leadership is to make quite noises and hope that things will fall into place on their own.

When it all goes belly up, you'll hear him saying 'I told them so but they didn't listen to me'!

He's the wrong man in the wrong job in the wrong country.

Al Zaylici: Thats what they call “comfort lies". :D

Yusuf is a renowned war hero and few Somali's have ever fought and defeated Ethiopian brigades, and captured Ethipian lands as he did in 1964 & 1977. ;)

me   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Yusuf is a renowned war hero and few Somali's have ever fought and defeated Ethiopian brigades, and captured Ethipian lands as he did in 1964 & 1977.
;)

What is wrong with this statement? Take a moment and think about it.

Fabregas   

duke;

hey that was back in the days

but in 2008

he collaborated with the enemies of Somaliweyn;

then yeey got played by Jenday

And got used and slapped by Tigrays

So now he spends his days in Yemen visitng graves

As they say: Aryey don't hate the game and appreciate.

your uncle got politically slayed.

:D

Zaylici: At least you admit it he did defend the republic like the lion he is.

Then he served as the founder of the blossoming and ever growing Puntland state.

Became President and exiled all the warlords, clan courts including the idiotic Xasan Dahir. He resigned and left to his base oversaw a peaceful election and transfer of power and now is in Yemen in quite retirement.

Sharif Ahmed is holed up in Mogadishu clueless and could not manage to hold on to Jowhar. Not to mention his greatest policy so far was trying to sell the sea to Kenya. ;)