Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Sharif Ahmed calls for foreign troops support

Emperor   

He has already answered that, in his earlier post remember he said, no need to demonstrate in London because Ethiopia and the 90 year old from Puntland aren't there, however our resident hater forgets that the massacre, the shelling, death & destruction of the city, mass displacement of the refugees, hunger and the despair still continues, so why not hold a demo, that was my question....

So now it is clear that our resident hater only cared for and looked at where the individual on the top seat hailed from...

^^^What does one expect from an apologist for Aydeed, the original mastermind of death, destruction and displacement and there were never any demo's for those actions or anyothers.

Its hypocracy, but we will give Mr ABWAN to answer the question if he can.

Originally posted by General Duke:

ABWAN & MMA
the two arch fake nationalists in SOL, one till this day supports Gen Aydeed’s genocidal policies and clan induced madness that has killed or maimed millions of Somali’s. The other is in deep love with the illiterate
Sharif Xasan
who orchestrated the selling of the sea to Kenya. Now are we to take lessons in patriotisam from such individuals?
:D

Also Yusuf has retired, the problem for ABWAN & MMA is not
an individual
but a whole population and regions, Puntland is 1/3 of Somalia, prosperous and thriving and before Yusuf there were Kings and Kingmakers and after Yusuf there is the state of Puntland, its leaders and its central role in the progress of the Somali race. Now Faroole is here and compare him to Shiekh Hotel, Sharif Xarif Sakin?

Waxaan maa kaa daacad ah horta? I always ignored your frivolous, repetitive accusations of postings about Shariif Xasan.

Do you like to type his name, especially in bold, once in a blue moon? Is it a sort of ritual therapy for you, that is typing his name occasionally on SOL?

Laakiin what does he has to do with me? Supporting him? Since when?

Ninkaas hadduu wax kaa galabsaday raadso, oo aniga ha igu quuqleen. Shariif Xasan, walaa Shariif Xuseen oo aad eed u qabtid, raadso dadkaas, not to calaacal to me.

Then again qof macquul ayaa wax loo sheegaa; ignoring those accusations maalin walba lasoo shirtagtid emboldened your accusations miyaa.

MMA:

Adeer I have already outlined your main issues and problems. You suffer from an anti Puntland syndrome and this from observing you over the years. Inferiority complex aside yours is based on sheer ignorance and fake nationalisam that stems from the fact that you were surrounded by the stories of failed old individuals. Hence is it not fascinating that all the things you used to attack and accuse the ex President and legend are now being done by the weak and hapless men you supported. Who is coveting Ethiopian support, who can not run even their villages and have even sold the sea?

As for the illiterate Sharif Xasan, a corrupt uneducated man you support him for what ever reason and it shows your measure as an individual and your understanding of Somali politics as a whole, which is weak, ill-informed and quite confused. Your main problem is a deep seated hatred for Puntland or the North East state of Somalia. That’s a problem you have to deal with and reconcile your fake outburst of nationalism and resentment towards 1/3 of Somalia.

Somebody is lacerating and was rattled from his cuckoo nest, bedazzled.

That brief responding post of mine was the equivalent of firing a pistol. Imagine mid u dhiganto a hoobiye or shilke. Taloow maxaa la sameyn lahaa? I guess somebody would've fallen from his nest bilaa hoosgundi la'aan oo wax xishood ah ma reeban lahayn.

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

If someone else would insult Maskiin Macruuf like duke did, He would ban in a second. but Duke ma taaban karo.

:D:D

Fear not my good friend. Insults iyo aflagaadada are welkam from my side, uma arki wax weyn ka ahayn some rattled individual's last grasp to make a pointless post. It is a child-like behaviour and children are sometimes, after all, allowed to behave like children, including airing their petulant, insult-laden frustrations. Adults are not. The expectations are much higher. Big difference.

PS -- I don't ban people, never did.

MMA: Adeer you can quote all the anti Duke SOL members you like. It won’t save you here. :D You have measured and found wanting, your position is as weak and untenable much like our hero. As I have stated before your hate has always been towards Puntland and its people Yusuf was always the manifestation of that hate in human form. Now go be a good boy and demonstrate against the two clownish Sharif’s the Amxaro are in Hiiraan and Mogadishu is a killing field. Yusuf is retired thus you can’t blame him can you?

Nobody here is anti-Duke.

What we are is anti-Yusuf, and no amount of effort on your side is going to change that.

You could do so much more with your time, I often wonder why you choose to waste your breath.

^^^^Adeer you are indeed you are amusing Yusuf the legend has retired. Thus his importance is such they are anti Yusuf even when he has gone.

Now the Duke is not anti Sharif Sakin or Miskin, for one has to be anti someone credible.

Now go and watch Yemeni TV and learn Arabic to monitor the old man in his retirement.

lol I'll leave the monitoring to his cheerleaders ;)

I just can't understand why you're using this ongoing tragedy to rehabilitate a man whom Somalia would rather forget. You're the one who keeps bringing him up.

What, are you gonna sleep tighter at night if the entirety of SOL gives in and gives praise to your uncle? Keep dreaming walaal smile.gif

^^^Adeer the tragedy of Mogadishu for the past 19 years has been self inflected and the key players in this tragedy seem to change their shirts every few years, now Yusuf was a scapegoat for these groups, the likes of ABWAN, MEIJI, yourself and others wanted to deceive the world that Mogadishu problem started with the defeat of the collection of clan warlords outside Baidoa at the end of 2006.

The truth was much more complicated and Mogadishu blood shedding has not had a respite despite the retirement of the legend. The fact that Yusuf;s base is quite, and developing further illustrates this self evident truth.

You have no leg to stand on and I wont offer you a seat.