Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Alshabaab capture Baidoa + take former TFG MP hostages

Originally posted by Qalbi-Adeyg:

quote:Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:

^ Al shabab are coming for your three stooges uncles riyaale, silaanyo, waraabe next.
:D

They will probably go after the puntiland leaders who were the biggest supporters of Ethiopia's occupation first don't you think?
. Puntland leaders were supporters of the A/Y, not the TFG or Ethiopians.

Was it not A/Y that led Ethiopia into Somalia? If you were supporting A/Y and his action you were also supporting the occupation..Is not difficult to understand.

AfricaOwn

I'm not talking about myself, but puntland leaders, I don't support any individual, I support the well being of my region and to some extent the well being of all somali's.

Puntland leaders did not support ethiopian occupation, but they did support the internationally recognized president of somalia because he was a former president of puntland. It's that simple.

Somaliland on the other hand had no reason to support and ally itself with ethiopia, yet they did. Can you explain that?

AfricaOwn

Puntland leaders did not support ethiopian occupation, but they did support the internationally recognized president of somalia because he was a former president of puntland. It's that simple.

In supporting the internationally recognized president you're also supporting all his political decisions.

RedSea   

Nuune, Emperor, KK,

The MPs have been cleared and released. Now what? LOL. It's exciting to watch you guys wrong again and again.

nuune   

Originally posted by Warancade Al Falastini.:

Nuune, Emperor, KK,

The MPs have been cleared and released. Now what? LOL. It's exciting to watch you guys wrong again and again.

The men have being captured, paraded in the city, then released, does that says any good things about Alshabaab, no, they need to come and form mabd' iyo ula jeedo, they got none so far, and that is why everyone is oppossing their ill-faithed ideology!!

RedSea   

All the local clan militias have vacated the city. xaaladu way degan tahay hada. Give it a week or so to notice the changes. Insha Allah.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

You guys protest too much wallee. There is nothing that is going to please you. tough crowd.

lol, if the warlords were beheaded, wey cabadi lehen for the next five days on SOL and screaming barbarics.