Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Alshabaab capture Baidoa + take former TFG MP hostages

Emperor   

Xoogaga Ururka Al Shabaab oo la wareegay gacan ku heeynta magaalada Baydhabo ee xarunta gobolka Bay iyo xildhibaano ay gacanta ku dhigeen.

Posted: 1/26/2009 3:57:00 PM

Shabelle: BAYDHABO

Xoogaga ka tirsan Ururka Al Shabaab ayaa la wareegay gacan ku heeynta magaalada Baydhabo ee xarunta gobolka Bay oo horay xarun KMG ah u hayeed xildhibaanada Barlamanka KMG Soomaaliya iyadoo ay gacanra ku dhigeen mudanayaal ka tirsan Barlamanka KMG Soommaaliya.

Wararka laga helayo magaalada Baydhabo ee xarunta gobolka Bay ayaa sheegayaa in galabta halkaasi ay la wareegeen ciidamada Ururka Al Shabaab kuwaasi oo la wareegay dhamaan xarumihii laf dhabarta u ahaa dowladda KMG Soomaaliya.

Ilo xog ogaal ah ayaa sheegaya in Ururka Al Shabaab ay gacanta ku dhigeen mudanayaal ka tirsan Barlamanka KMG Soomaaliya kuwaasi oo ay ka mid yihiin Xildhibaan Max’ed Ibraahim Xaabsade iyo Ibraahim ***** Yarow kuwaasi oo ay ku lugaysiiyeen xaafadaha magaalada Baydhabo.

Dagaal mudo gooban socday ayaa la sheegay in uu ka dhacay garoonka diyaaradaha ee magaaladaasi iyo xarunta Barlamanka ee ADC-da halkaasi oo ay maanta ku dagaalemeen maleeshiyaad horay uga mid ahaa ciidamada dowladda KMG Soomaaliya kuwaasi oo qaab beeleed u kala baxay markii ay ka bixeen magaladaasi ciidamada Ethiopia,waxaana ay galabta xoogaga Ururka Al Shabaab kala ceyriyeen maleeshiyaadkii halkaasi ku suganaa.

Majiraan ilaa iyo hadda wax war ah oo ka soo baxay dhanka Ururka Al Shabaab hase ahaatee wararka qaar ayaa sheegaya in uu magaaladaasi ka hadli doono Afhayeenka Ururkaasi oo la sheegayo in uu haatan gudaha magaaladaasi ku dhex wareegayo.

Maanta ayay aheeyd markii guud ahaan magaaladaasi Baydhabo ay isaga guureen ciidamada Ethiopia ee mudada labada sano aheeyd ku sugnaa,waxaana ay arintaani amaanaysaa xili xoogaga muqaawamada ay tartan ugu jiraan la wareegida goobihii ay baneeyeen ciidamada Ethiopia kuwaasi oo sugaya ammaanka goobahasi.

Aqriso oo la soco Shabelle.net Saacad Walba si aad u hesho wararkii ugu dambeeyay ee Soomaaliya.

nuune   

Ururka Al Shabaab ay gacanta ku dhigeen mudanayaal ka tirsan Barlamanka KMG Soomaaliya kuwaasi oo ay ka mid yihiin Xildhibaan Max’ed Ibraahim Xaabsade iyo Ibraahim ***** Yarow
kuwaasi oo ay ku lugaysiiyeen xaafadaha magaalada Baydhabo

Ridicculous as it sounds, why can't they leave the men alone, or else round up all warlords in that case, capturing some warlords and leaving the rest!!

Why humiliate them and walk them through the streets of Baydhabo, what is the purpose of that!!

I don't get it

Ibtisam   

Nuune, I think they deserve to be humiliated, like they have humiliated the Somali population for so long, all of them.

P.s. I don’t know what was done to them, because can’t make it out of the article. But I say Maac soonkor whatever it is.

nuune   

Xaaji Emperor, waligey Alshabaab iyo Alshurbeysi walaa Alshaarbo toona wax la dhaho ma taageerin, haba sheeginw arlords, laakin it is inhumane to parade people around the city just like dat, and even the men are MPs from the Locals, where is justice sxb.

If the same PARADE & hostage was true for all warlords I would have welcomed it, this is clear indication that Alshabaq stepped on fire!

Emperor   

^Alshabaab are on fire, BIG time on fire, they don't care and have never been scare or shamed away from that fact. I am sure the President elect Shariif will have to deal with them on the street of Mogadishu

me   

lol@president elect.....I haven't voted yet so take it easy you yamani.

Although it is a momentous occasion, although I want to say that they get what they deserve. I hope that justice prevails and that those dhalinyaro do the right thing and bring those warlords/parliamentarians before a tribunal of the people.

I hope that the TFG parliamentarians get a proper defense and that the principal of equality is applied.

I have watched this film before so I won’t scream justice yet. I won’t scream justice if Huseen Caydiid, Muse Sudi, Qanyare Cismaan Caato, Indhacade and their likes will be in Muqdisho tomorrow and that no one will bring them to justice.

Folks, stop the superficial concern for warlords like Xaabsade. How alshabaab treats him will not be consequential or have a political ramification. Xaabsade is no different than Hirraale.

What will be important is how alshabaab deals with Sharif’s wing, especially if Sharif wins the presidency as I think he will. That will be what will matter, not whether Xaabsade is paraded around the city.

Ibti, their only crime was to go to somalia and try to rebuild the country? Guilty by association.(strickly speaking for the mp's who left their family in the west to be part of that administration)

Hypothetically speaking, lets say you were to go back and take part in riyaale's administration. There is a coupe, riyaale gets outsted, you an few workers mixed with mps are held hostage by the militia. You were taken into town and paraded around and humiliated in the worse possible way. You did not commit any crime, except went out of your way to putting your efforts by helping the government but instead you were punished for doing a good deed, is that fair to you? Would you want people to speak of you that way?

I don't think you will tell me, maya maya,therefore, I don't think nimankaas deserve macsokor.

Did they take part in the killing? No, instead the ones who are doing the humiliating are the murders eedo.

Teeda kale, aniga wax aan rabay inaan ku tuso a video.

Take a look at the following clip We will not move. , I watched it on 60 minutes lastnight.(I want your opinion on the old jewish lady who is determined to stay in palestine)

PS:Where is the justice for the families that shabaab murdered? When will shabaab be brought to justice?

me   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Folks, stop the superficial concern for warlords like Xaabsade. How alshabaab treats him will not be consequential or have a political ramification. Xaabsade is no different than Hirraale.

What will be important is how alshabaab deals with Sharif’s wing, especially if Sharif wins the presidency as I think he will. That will be what will matter, not whether Xaabsade is paraded around the city.

This is not about the warlords Xiin, meel aye kaa dhaaftay. Dhalinyaradani sida ay ula dhaqmaan dadkaas aye cid walba ula dhaqmayaan.

This is a test case for them. Parading around prisoners although it is a strong message for the warlords who have held the Somali people hostage for the past 18 years, it is also a signal for the Somali people.

The Somali people are tired of tyranny. No more dictatorship, warlords and it will soon be no more to the wadaads if they threaten our basic freedoms.

We have been in this war for 18 years now; we started of seeking justice for past crimes. But now we have come to the point that we want to prevent future crimes by holding those that want to rule us accountable.

If the dhalinyaro do not take the just path they will take the same road as the warlords before them. The same goes for Sheikh Sharif.

We want Transparency, Accountability and Justice.