Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Alshabaab capture Baidoa + take former TFG MP hostages

-Lily-   

Those ignorant murderers calling themselves Al Shabaab have probably killed more innocent Somali civilians in the last year than the TFG.

lily,

al shahab fought to free the country from eithopia and the traitors of the TFG. because of them eithopia is back where they belong. In their trash country.

The only one ignorant here is you. where were you when eithopians were raping women and killing men huh?

nuune   

True Lily, ishaad ka tuurtey wallaahi, number one, they don't have an overall objective, they are not in the Jabuuti peace process and they said they won't recognise any outcome of that peace whether it is new government or not.

And that is why many Somalis are oppossin the Alshabaab, no clear hadaf or mabda' at all.

Budh-cad Badeed, everyone was supporting them when they were fighting against the foreign forces, I myself was supportign them, it is when they turned to Somalis, againstt their own people, how can one keep supporting ana illegal group who don't have an objective at all.

i find the sympathy for the warlords and the clan miltias very amusing here.

They deserve everything they get for causing havoc.

As for those tfg MPs, it's goo al shabab has pardoned them. Right now they are irrelevant