Sign in to follow this  
Thankful

Garaad Jama Speaks in Bosasso

^^^Read the above post, listen/watch the link instead of crying out like some one mugged you.

Garad Jama, as well as Garad Salebaan are in Puntland today and not in Hargaysa, thus proving the point they are Puntlanders and not Shankarooni's.

FIDHIN   

money talks my friends, these Garaads are broke and are dependent on money sent from abroad, they can either join somaliland or Puntland, and somaliland kicked puntland ***, so they can only move to puntland or be somaliland nationals, somaliland officials in LA are SSC pple anyway.

^^^That made a great deal of sense, thus "Somaliland" does not have enough money to bring them to Hargaysa, or the people from SSC who send money only send it to Bossaso? Both ways you shot yourself. :D

FIDHIN   

They always come to Hargeisa and get couple of dollars, there is soo many of them anyway, madax dhaqameedyo are so old fashion, Xaabsade is more powerful than 9 Garaads.

^^^Yeah right, now adeer lets not live in fantasy the fact is you have been unable to court the traditional chiefs and your reliance on one man highlights the weak position that you are in.. Keep deluding yourself lad.

LOl @ Cadde Muuse's speech. Kulaha "Faroole xoreynmaayo, puntland xoreynmayso, ee idinku xoreysta" :D:D

Garaad Jaamac laf cad ayuu toobin ku hayaa. Arin siyaasi ah ayuu si dhaqan is leeyahay ku xali. Waa cudurka Fardaha ku dhaca hadii laga gubo dameer dawadiisa lama gaadhayo. ;)

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

LOl @ Cadde Muuse's speech. Kulaha "Faroole xoreynmaayo, puntland xoreynmayso, ee idinku xoreysta"
:D:D

Garaad Jaamac laf cad ayuu toobin ku hayaa. Arin siyaasi ah ayuu si dhaqan is leeyahay ku xali. Waa cudurka Fardaha ku dhaca hadii laga gubo dameer dawadiisa lama gaadhayo.
;)

Cade muse wa halki Cowke wa from the kings Dagaal hawlyaraan kuma galan :D

^ a little hyper partisan in that assessment ya haji. I actually liked what Cade Muuse had to say: You must Unite, nothing could be achieved without unity. I think this is something for all the camps (Puntland, Somaliland and darwiishland) of rer SSC could get behind. All the resources and efforts of the people of SSC will be wasted until then. I wish the Garaad of Garaads luck in his endeavor.