Sign in to follow this  
sool_boy

Garaad jamac tour of unity in ssc

What his political agenda I mean Is he a supporter of nsum , is he politician is he an elder. What is he what are his views towards puntland and Somaliland? Somaliland already gave him their blessings, puntland we haven’t heard from them. Let’s say if he unites beesha what then a separate darwish state i doubt it

sool_boy   

^ infact he never said much about where he politicaly stands , but it seems he is mad about ssc been used as battle ground , and is mad that some garaads runaway from thier own homeland.

he said he gonna call for unity meeting and unite the people of ssc and people will decide their next step...but over all it seems he dos not support either somaliland or puntland , if you hear his speachs he never uses somalilan or puntland... he is pro somaliweyn .

DONT FORGET THE GUY IS FROM J.S SUBCLAN , THE LAS ANOD RULERS .

Sool boy you have to understand he is political garaad right I know he is a young lad from Minnesota. Garaad jamac and garaad selebaan who left lascanood left it for a reason they support puntland , the shir in become in 2007 the elders the supreme garaad of ssc , garad jamac garaad cali garaad jamac said he supported puntland. Even though he took back his blessing just last year.

Garaad of lascanoo he should have a long term plan because supporting somaliweyn today is irrelevant there are to things he can support the republic of Somaliland. Or the self autonomy state of puntland. These are the only 2 options he has, and he knows it nsum could be 3th option but nsum Is working on a united Somalia. There for they should engage puntland in the struggle because puntland wants a united Somalia. So there is a dilemma there, nsum has no base in ssc and they cant have a base there. So the only option is garowe .and if they do that they lose lots of supporters.

sool_boy   

^ dude, garaad jamac garaad ismaaciil is son of las anod , from js subclan , this clan welcome sland becouse puntland was supporting their rival subclan and oppressed js people in their own las anod city..

if js turns against somaliland for sure they will lose las anod , lately alot of js people started losing faith on somaliland , i am fron las anod and garaad jamac garaad ismaaciil is my close cousin , i supported sland when pland oppresed my people in las anod wich is our own city... now i am starting to lose faith on sland , i spoke with ali sandule many times and he got no thing good for people of L.A and ssc as whole to offer...we as js will not like to see our ssc garaads to be exiled from their own land.. no matter wich side they support... now there is alot of meeting going on around the world and we will decide our future soon.

somaliland and puntland are not answer , they just made our state a battle ground .. i think we will go the way our sanaag bari brothers went(by creating makhir state) and creat our own state...just lets wait and see.

By the way garaad jamac garaad ismaaciil is in las anod right now , the place he was elected ,he is not like others who left the state,he is son of las anod and no one can chase him.

here is news of his return to las anod after the tour

http://www.jidbaale. com/index.php?option =com_content&view=ar ticle&id=239:garaad- jaamac-garaad-ismaac iil-oo-soo-dhamayste y-safaradii-uu-ku-ma rayey-deegaano-ka-mi d-ah-gobolka-sool-iy o-gobolka-cayn-galab tana-ku-soo-laabtay- laascaanood&catid=37 :warka-soomaaliya

^^^

I guess, a devout Puntlander ayaa cadaadiyey, and that's why he ran into the warm loving marfish of xaajiga.

Sool boy, is that what you're saying?

sool_boy   

^ we all know what puntland did and still doing to people of ssc from days of darvish movement till this day...puntland toke sides among sool clans , and they bet on wrong horse..i dont gave a damn about puntland or somaliland , i am pro-somaliweyn.. if somaliland join other somalis and stop their hate towards there somali brothers , i and people of ssc will support them for sure after all we share the culture and history, wwhile or brothers in bari share same culture and history with brothers in south.. its not about clan or even about xaaji or duke , its bigger than that .

puntland commeted mistakes and paid the price , af qurac and his subclan men mislead them and oppresed the native 2 subclans of las anod , where is xaabsi ? who was big supporter OF pland? they shased him away ..

the other native and strongest sub clan of ssc(j.s)never had any good relation with pland , couse the see pland as a anemy , puntland couldnt play ther cards right, when las anod was in its hand.

ASK AF QURAC WHY LAS ANOD LOST NOT ME?

it seems to me that you have a certain issue with Afqudac, his clan and that fact that puntland did not "chooses" your "js people" rather then with puntland itself, so let me clear something up for you:

Puntland did not choose but these men were elected.

you can't claim somaliweyn when you divided rer las anod into "your js people" and others when we now there was ver little problem between your people and apparently others of the city, that is a very shameful stance that starts division at the tuulo leve. Las Anod is a regional capital that belongs to all soolers, and even though Afquduc and his people inhibit mostly erigabo, xudun and taleex districts, they too have a right to the capital.

lastly, LA was lost not because "your js people" people defeated afquduc but because puntland chose to defend Galkacyo from imaginary enemies rather then defend Las anod.

GAAROODI   

Naxar Nugaaleed, if i understood you correctly, phantom "imaginary enemies" took over las anod".

wow, the waters Bari must effect peoples brians man.

Naxar Nugaaleed, saxib the truth is puntland is an extortion racket were everything and anything in criminal circles is legit. human trafficing,smuggling ,piracy.

Ask yourself, why is there no human trafficing in Somaliland, why is there no piracy off its waters?

because it exists as a real power and is capable of stoping such activities, but in your circumstances if george w bush or obama was your president i dont think the insititutions and foundation to conduct there wishes are there, they just dont exist.

gaaroodi, your hatred of puntland is noted but let me ask you something, why concern your self with puntland at all? Your own neck of the woods lack quite a lot and could use some advice but what don't understand this thing landers on both sides feel an urgent need to compare every negative and positive developments as if the lives of the millions of peoples who call these regions is mere trivial for you people here to use to score what you falsely assume are political scores.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by sool_boy:

^ dude, garaad jamac garaad ismaaciil is son of las anod , from js subclan , this clan welcome sland becouse puntland was supporting their rival subclan and oppressed js people in their own las anod city..

if js turns against somaliland for sure they will lose las anod , lately alot of js people started losing faith on somaliland , i am fron las anod and garaad jamac garaad ismaaciil is my close cousin , i supported sland when pland oppresed my people in las anod wich is our own city... now i am starting to lose faith on sland , i spoke with ali sandule many times and he got no thing good for people of L.A and ssc as whole to offer...we as js will not like to see our ssc garaads to be exiled from their own land.. no matter wich side they support... now there is alot of meeting going on around the world and we will decide our future soon.

somaliland and puntland are not answer , they just made our state a battle ground .. i think we will go the way our sanaag bari brothers went(by creating makhir state) and creat our own state...just lets wait and see.

By the way garaad jamac garaad ismaaciil is in las anod right now , the place he was elected ,he is not like others who left the state,he is son of las anod and no one can chase him.

here is news of his return to las anod after the tour

You've proofed to us squarely that you don't have a principal in regards to Somali political discourse.