Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

A prominant Sheikh kidnaped in LasAnod by Somaliland Malitia.

Kamaavi   

Somalis must the give up the cat figtings, and face the real fight by any means (even if it's through cold war politics)

Zenawi has to feel the heat now

Aaliyyah   

This and much worse is going to happen till we do something about the situation in laascaanod and get our land back.....till then expect the worse.Nothing will shock me.

salaam

Aaliyyah   

^^The shaikh being arrested or kidnapped is just one part of a more complex problem.The city needs to be freed and then we can all live peacefully and leave each other alone. No need to lose lives on either end....

salaam

The Zack   

^I agree, the people of SSC should be given the freedom they need. They should have their own admin for now till the whole country comes back.

P.s. Long time no see, how is life?

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Aaliyah416:

^^The shaikh being arrested or kidnapped is just one part of a more complex problem.The city needs to be freed and then we can all live peacefully and leave each other alone. No need to lose lives on either end....

salaam

Aliyah, do keep me in your prayes. Soon Zenawi will leave the Somali affairs to Somalis and Somalis will stop the cat fightings.

( Calaf Alle hadduu iigu kaaga daro, anoo general ah ayaaan ku soo dooni ku bishaarayso ;) )

(wixii war ah A&T iigu soo hagaaji icon_razz.gif )

Aaliyyah   

^^lol@ wixi war ah A&T kusoo hagaaaji....anuu waxaan kasoo hadhay gabdhihi warka lugu soo hagaajin jiray ee dirica iyo dahabka iyo aduunka laga bixin jiray......ee ka soco ilaahay ha kugu simo mid warka kugu soo hagaajisa :D

Zack huuno all is good @ my end. What's new w/ u?

Som@li   

Las Annod pple should be left alone to handle their affairs, And I think that is not hard to understand.

The secessionists should keep their delusional dream to their triangle, There is no buyers in Sool or Sanaag, Darvishes lost over 20,000 to free themselves from the British.

Aaliyyah   

mayee dhowr iyo labaatan sanoba waan lahaa ,,, oo odaygii Axmed Saleebaan la odhan jiray baa intaanuu dhoofin iiga sii tegey ,,,,

Jacaylbaro Ahmed Saleeban has enough relatives in LA. He wouldn't have the need to leave his lands for you...bt keep dreaming, it doesn't hurt icon_razz.gif

Dabshid so true walahi...waan u soo dagalanay in badan maanta in aan halkan maranayo ma xaqbaa??.....wa aduun maalin aad leedahay war bal waxba niguma haystee mesheeda uun ii dhaaf...