Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

A prominant Sheikh kidnaped in LasAnod by Somaliland Malitia.

Aaliyyah   

^^Ahmed Saleeban iyo adigu meel aad iska soo gashaan ma jirtee isku dhadhajiska jooji...

lol@ dhulka ila wareegay...miskiin.haye hada shaqa fiican baa haysta somaha?? 4000 shilin waxba ma aha?......

Zack its good to know that...hope all works out for u...

btw u guys lets not go off topic. This thread is dedicated to the shiekh who was kidnapped in LA. I hope he comes back to his family safely. I will add him in my prayers....

Aaliyyah   

loool islaanta ka hadlasid waayo?? waa yabanahay? You lost me there bal open a new thread for that islaan and explain yourself.

Sophist thanks for posting this walaalo, I hope the shaikh comes home safe and that this whole delimma back home comes to an end once and for all.....

Ilaahay somali baan u duceenaya in ay is dhafaan dhibta joojiyaan..kooxdi somalinimo happy ku aheena magalooyinkooda ha deeqo oo waxay rabaan haka sameeyaan...enough is enough!!!

salaam

Ibtisam   

^^JB you seem to know everything; What happened to this shike and where did they take him and when will they let him go back to his masjiid? Baal orod oo CID so ask garey.

It is a shame that every time something happens, isla markii baa the knowledgeable and the ulma ba la xidha.

nuune   

JB knows everything since he is there so he knows more about everything that is hapening everywhere in Somalia. He is more closer to Xamar and Boosaaso than everyone else.

JB, bal threadka islaanta inoo fur :D