Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Batles rage in SOOL. Somaliland Prisoners held in Las Ano

N.O.R.F   

If you believe some is illegally on your land and you make efforts to remove them, is that seen as being the agressor in general terms?

expects his words to be twisted in the next post

:rolleyes: in advance

And has it all come down to the international community

Well if you want to spare the lives of fella Somalis that is where it comes down to. But we can also manage other ways if that doesn't materialise. :D

BN   

Originally posted by Northerner:

[QB] If you believe some is illegally on your land and you make efforts to remove them, is that seen as being the agressor in general terms?

Your argument is based on the false assumption this is your land. Flawed thinking, indeed.

Well if you want to spare the lives of fella Somalis that is where it comes down to. But we can also manage other ways if that doesn't materialise.

Well if you believe that you can force a people who neiter share clan loyalties with you nor political ideology especially if that ideology means further disintegration of The Republic of somali well bring it on let's see where that get's you.Puntland has 19000 Darwish soldiers heavily armed and twice that number in terms of police who are equally armed not to mention the local tribal malitias who can muster another 20 or 30 thousand more if need be.There is also the expertise of war that Puntland posses as it has the largest number of lerned experienced military officers of all ranks from the former somali army.This will be a disaster for both sides and whoever wins will have a very hollow victory indeed :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

N.O.R.F   

Bari says:

Your argument is based on the false assumption this is your land. Flawed thinking, indeed.

Read my statement again saxib, what i'm i trying to say?

Well lets see how Puntland does with out A/Y i think Puntland will lose beacuse their not really has good without the man that was holeing Puntland together

LOL, I hope thats just a joke :D

Puntland is more than A/Y, now H.E Mohamed Abdi Hashi from LA, is the leader of the state and I beleive everyone will support and rally around him in defending their homes and families.

I dont get Somalilanders thinking at all. It seems their ego has got way to inflated since 1991.

How can you claim a land and a people who dont want you?

How come they attack on the holly month of Ramadan?, is it a coincidence that the international donor meeting is taking place right now in Stockholm?

There is no way that you can defeat a people united. History has proven this fact, so chose either to get out peacefully or suffer.

I wonder if this is what we will be discussing in days to come

Laascaano:-Dagaal aad u kharaar ayaa saaka barqadii ka bilowday agagaarka Adhicadeeye halkaas oo labada Ciidan ee maamulada Soomaliland iyo Puntland ay fooda isku dareen iyagoo isdhaafsanaya hubabka madaafiicda culculus.

Dagaalkan ayaa lagu soo waramayaa inuu socday saacado badan oo labada ciidanba ay soo gaareen dhimasho ayaa dhaawac.

Ciidanka Daraawiishta ee M/Goboleedka puntland ayaa ayaamahanba heegan kaga jiray agagaarka tuulada adhicadeeye,kadib markii laga warhelay in Maamulka Riyaale ay qaban qaabinayaan dagaal ay wax ku yeelaynayaa dadka degaanka Puntland.

Dagaalkan ayaa istaagay Galinkii danbe abaarihii 04:00 galabnimo ee saacada afrikada Bari.Dagaalkan ayey ciidamada M/Goboleedka Puntland ay ku soo hooyeen guul aad u balaaran kadib markay gacanta ku dhigeen Ciidamo taabacsan maamulka Soomaaliland oo tiradooda lagu qiyaasay ilaa 35 askari oo ay ku jiraan taliyashii ciidamadan.

Ciidamada Daraawiishta M/Goboleedka puntland ayaa hataan dib ugu soo laabtay Fariisamahii ay horay ugu lahaayeen aagagaarka Adhi-cadeeye.

Sarkaal sare oo katirsan maamulka Puntland ayaa isna u cadeeyey Puntlandpost in askar aad u farabadan lagaga laayey Maamulka Riyaale Kaahin in kastoo aysan weli soo gaarin tirada Rasmiga ah ee laga laayey,ayse ogyahiin tirada rasmiga ah ee nolosha lagu qabtay oo uu ku sheegay 35 askari,Wuxuuna sarkaalku sii raaciyey hadalkiisa in lagaga gubay isla goobtaas ilaa 5 gaari oo isugu jira kuwa xanbaarsan Hubabka waayey ee madaafiicda .

Dagaalkan maanta qarxay ayaa ahaa dagaal ay waayahanba ka gaabsanayeen maamulka puntland halka ay ku cadcadaayeen maamulka Riyaale ayse u arkayeen dadka qaarkiis inuu dagaalkani yahay Dagaal siyaasadeed ee aan laga laheyn dano saas u sii fog.

Dagaalkan ayaa maanta bidhaamiyey weji colaadeed oo uu maamulka riyaale uu ku raadinayo inuu ku kala fogeeyo dadka walaalaha ee dariswadaaga ku noolaa waqtiyadii la soo dhaafay.

Axmed A/salaan

Puntlandpost,Garoowe,Soomaaliya

Mohamed Abdi Hashi will be the Man behind the Fall of Puntland State

AND Riyaale in that case will be the fall of Somaliland.As for the chap who said that somaliland is a state and therefore will win citing that Lascanood is somaliland.Well bro Lascanood is Somalia and Somalia has been there long before a bunch of colonialist came over putting down this line that neither the people of the region nor the somali's as a whole recognised.If you think that it is greatness for a bunch of foreigners to come to your land and dictate to you some fancy division that they dreamed while sipping the God forsaken Alhocol then I worry for you as you no longer seem to posses the Pride that is SOMALI

Somalia-Boqor, bro stop the rubish you are making very little sense and it seems to be clear that you are claimng what you are not.

H.E. Mohamed Abdi Hashi has been instrumental in Puntland's creation and success and long may he live.

Second Somaliland itself is part of Somalia a mere province. One can not over emphasise decades of brute British rule and down play decades of Somali unity and independence.

As for this conflict I hope it ends as soon as possible so we can concentrate in rebuilding the country.

OG_Girl   

Somalis-borqor, I am pretty sure, you aint what you claiming you are. Why you just don't come out and tell us who you are dear instead making other people look like an ****** ? icon_razz.gif:D .

Salam

nuune   

okey, as far as we know, Somali-Land started the war, I heard it from many people in Nairobi not in Sol.