Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

That useless entity or TFG to you I

It took millions of US dollars and more than three years to create this Frankenstein. It took the prayers and the hope of a whole nation, a year on what do we have?

We have absolute disaster, a shambles an uncoordinated bloated entity with the single aim of raising funds for self enrichment.

Somalia has become a haven, not for terrorists but for corrupt individuals and officials outdoing each for who will gain the quick buck.

This TFG, has no priorities what so ever, it signs contracts with shady organisations for $Millions without being able to pay its MP’s or security personnel. The President spends another Eid in a foreign country. The PM instead of leading efforts on the severest drought in years instead leads a delegation to Nairobi for ever more talks.

The JNA, (Joint Needs Assessment) or Minister Juriles child is another big joke another attempt at prolonging our collective agony. There is a real lack of vision & ideas coming from the 275 MP’s.

There is a major drought in Gedo and much of the south. Deadly renewd clashes in Mudug, and a new feud in NORTH Mogadishu between business men Abukar Cadani & ashir Rage both allied to the PM. No action has been taken so far, no plan formulated.

Yusuf, Geedi are neglecting the people. This is the greatest crime that any leadership can make.

If these men do not take corrective measure soon, then alas TFG will soon join the TNG’s before it in the dark abyss of shame.

Brothers it is true that the TFG didn't do that much,but let us give them more chance to correct the problem. To be honest with you, I am not a big fun those so call " warloads" I hate them as much as I hate hell, but in the meantime my philosophy is bad goverment is batter then anarchy. Couple of days ago I went to a conference in Minnesota, and one of the keynote speakers said that his uncle is minister of the TFG, "I don't want to mention his name, becasue someone will get upset". Anyway this guy didn't know how to sign with his name, it took him two months to learn. So these are the type of people we are dealing. Actually, I heard I don't know the authenticity of it, but majority of the MP's don't even know how to write their names. So my point is, let us give them time, hopefully this will successed, after that we will take them to Hauge International Court.

Do you know? She is barely two seasons old:

She will yet bloom with beauty.

Why blame us, my friend, if you do not know how to ride :D !

On a serious note, In the backdrop of Aden agreement your protest, good Generale, is without merit.

Paragon   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Do you know? She is barely two seasons old:

She will yet bloom with beauty.

Why blame us, my friend, if you do not know how to ride
:D
!

On a serious note, In the backdrop of
Aden agreement
your protest, good Generale, is without merit.

Ouch! That hurts, Xiin! :D . Waa runtaa, hardidii 16 sano socotey, sagaal billood ku ma dhamaato. This is the warlord's last chance to make something of themselves, or else we are taking matters into our own hands. Dabaqabashada inageey xilkayaga tahay, kana hari mayno nabadda iyo hor-u-marka dadkaya iyo dalkayaga. Dadkayagana weli ma eyan dabcin ee ha soo dabcaan, markaa ka dib unbaa nabad loo wada hanqaltaagi doonaa.

^^^

Xiin, the Adaen agreement as you know I welcome, however that has nothing to do with my criticism which is based on the workings of the government, the attitude of the leaders and their priorities.

I support the restoration of governnace to my state. However one must voice the concern he or she has.

My concern is the shady business dealing, Top Cat.

The lack of leadership or coherent plan on the severe drought.

The incompetence of the officials starting with the PM, and other ministers.

My point is not that things will change over night, the 15 year of war cannot be used as an excuse by our leaders for their basic inability to govern.

Xargaga   

What happened Mr generale Must be upset about something. Something must have gone wrong somewhere in the middle hope youll share it with us here at SOL soon.With me i never expected anything from the bigining remember that famous english adage that goes a decorated donkey still remains a donkey. What did you expected from the very ppl who started it all. Or you believed that political quote jinni ninkii keena aa saara :D all in all it all ends at the streets where those leaders cant walk comfortably because kabo kadhaadheer aiy gashanyihiin :D:D period.

AYOUB   

^^ Maybe he's just confused and missing his old sparring partner Juma. Since Juma was gagged under questionable circumstances anyway, why not appeal on his behalf, General Duke Smithy ;)

Xarago   

Duke huuno ma bahashi aad xaranta ku xambadhsatey aya mantey kuso urtey, aduun waa hadhka labadiisa geliin. But I admire your personality in opposing it when you realised it was never for the good.Though we knew it well before you, so that makes us..?

Or is it what Zu is saying that you did not get what you expected as favours..lol, or may be you miss you your sparring partner as Ayoub says. Come to think of it where is that Sawaxili dude? gagged under questionable circumstances anyway did you say Ayoub. No wonder we have a partial info on Somali/south politics nowdays.

Ayoub & Xarago,

For me the restoration of the nation has always been paramount. This does not mean that I would overlook the actions of the TFG in every instance. It is bloated, cumbersome and the leaders are making daft moves on a regular basis. The Aden accord has been positive, the actions of the police chief have been good, the courting of the international community, maintaining the support of IGAD countries while simultaneously building good relations with the Arab world I have welcomed. This has made the aspirations of the secessionist what it is a puff of smoke. Yet why should supporters not criticise?

Why should the Duke and other pro TFG persons keep quite all the time, surely keeping hush does not help the government? We remember the military regime, how much good did singing in unison achieve?

Xoogsade, you are right I have an ulterior motive to want a functioning government. Indeed my wish has always been to return from this exile.

My support is at 100% but it is the process and the country and not any individual which I support.

Folks, I can understand Duke's protest,

as there were no lucrative contracts left! :D

sxb, take adeer to SOL to show your work here.

and prove him wrong! :D:D

am

LANDER   

Originally posted by Allamagan:

Folks, I can understand Duke's protest,

as there were no lucrative contracts left!
:D

sxb, take adeer to SOL to show your work here.

and prove him wrong!
:D:D

am

lol. Am I just seing things or am I just missing the latest info in the TFG drama? did yeey suffer a coup, why is Duke criticizing? I don't think in all the times I've seen him post in politics he criticised aderkiis. Has the world been turned upside down or has Puntland embraced democratic ideals overnight. What is the world coming too, I've seen it all and heard it all now.

Waryee Duke you need to ease off that green leaf mayn, mirqaan will make you say silly things :D