Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Yusuf gets red carpet treatment...

Gabbal   

I respect your position, but I would kindly disagree sxb. The ICU, despite what it might have been founded on, is today flexible covering for good as well as the bad guys. If the good cannot even speak against the bad, then what is the moral reason for supporting the entity :confused:

1) The TFG made up of tribal warlords, appointed on merits of death

I respectfully also disagree with this statement. The TFG is s a 200+ assembly made up of all kinds of Somalis from different clans and walks of lives.

The [previous] warlords are not even members of the "TFG" per-se. What important portfolios do they today hold. Dorraadne iyagoo wasiira ah yaa lagu kari waayey war imaada, shalayne iyagoo xildhibaan ahaantooda ayey meesha magan ugu soo doonteen.

OLOL   

Duke, I am worried for you. Cos I am coming to hunt you down soon to rescue from this self delusion and it is out of love. you help your brother by showing him the right path. you are a menace not to society, not to Somalis but to yourself. I am worried for your well-being. I read all your posts on this thread and I see a very disturbed soul. Let us pray for duke folks. May Allah bless Duke's soul and save him from any evil.

^^^ War Duke-oow ragga sawiradda ka daa wixii aay dhihi lahaayeenba waad u diiday inaay dhahaan tan iyo inta aad saawirada the oldman in China meesha lasoo taagana tahay!. Look everytime you confront them with sawirka odeyga, they try to avoid to respond to it. A sight for sore eyes, maahan?

:D