Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Yusuf gets red carpet treatment...

Coloow   

I can't help but laugh at what you have written above. Every you single sentence wrote above is wrong. I am not from Muqdisho.

Don't speculate bro.

Help your friend with the challenge!

Coloow   

Duke, It is morning over here. I just prayed salatul subax and logged on. The habeen wanaagsan was meant for thoese of you in North America.

I am assuming that you are a muslim (you never know these days one meets non somali muslims). If you are then avoid speculating. As I said I don't support the IUC because of tribal motives. I am not from Indho-cade's tribe- nor am I from Muqdisho.

Gabbal   

Caaqil-

I have no desire to childishly bicker back and forth you sxb but I stand by my statement. You not only were free to tell us where your mother is based but also of your own clan. That's that.

Horn, I know of only one forumer that acts like a chameleon; one who supports different factions of the somali warlords every 6 or so months. Why you not supporting whole heartedly the Hiraale-Indho cade alliance a few months ago????? Why you not against the TFG???

Barre Hiiraale never had an alliance with Indhacade. If you mean the JVA, do let me tell it was established before Abdiqasim introduced Indhacade to the world by naming him the governor of the L. Shabelle and neither was he a member. Seeraar and Goobaale you could say and can comment on their stay in Kismaayo, but give me one stay, even one visit Indhacade visited with Barre Hiiraale and I will acknowledge I am a liar and lied about you.

Even if you had said Hassan Qhalaad, I would understand but to Indhacade sxb I say laa. Even so, that I had been opposed to the alliance is not a secret, particularlay around here even during times it seemed the strongest. smile.gif I neither considered it productive nor healthy; atleast an alliance of that nature during the confusion of these times. In fact, if I may acknowledge a good that might have come out of all the ruckus of the past month, it is the alliance is over and behind us.

I remember saying this last June:

How long have you been itching for my position of this grouping? I wont disappoint you so take a breather and let this sink in. I have always been opposed to the grouping. Had you been here longer, you would have known of my position but sadly you have tried numerously to pin that grouping on me expecting Horn to defend an entity he is very much opposed to. Ask your pal Duke.

Awoowe, I support Barre. I support what the man stands for, and what he represents. Isabahaysiga Dooxada Jubba, as we can all agree, vilifies the character, of what I truly believe, is a good man and hurts the legitimization of a good cause based on correcting a wrong.

Why does it exist? There is no shame in saying a top brass of Barre's men believe it is a good and sound strategic alliance and, while sharing no hand in the illegal occupation of the Lower Shabelle, gives them access to markets in Mogadishu not just for Kismaayo but for Gedo region. It also provides them necessary taxes on in-coming business towards the port from Mogadishu business enterprises during the duration of the instability and closure of Mogadishu ports. Do they give a little? Sure (who doesn't in this day and age) but the return, in my understanding, outweighs all.

It also closed off a portle for Morgan before he could have signed the deeds that led to the formation of a JVA entity.

JVA is a double-edged sword. On one side the men have a become a business force back in Mogadishu and on the other it hurts their political image. Have they thought about it? Have they found ways to seperate politics from business? I think they have as evidenced publicly from the speeches and positions of the top man himself (even in the Mog Abdullahi has yet to visit!), but that is another topic all together.

Source

Coloow   

Horn, bro, I am still waiting for you to dig deep into the SOL archive and find where I supported INDHO-Cade. I think you need to publically applogise bro.

I remember you supporting the JVA (Indho-cade was a strong member). You were against the TFG when it was in Jowhar and Badhabo. You were a vocal supporter of peace and reconciliation. WHAT HAPPENED SXB?????

I don't support tribalism, I don't support the USC, the JVA or any other movement. I support the IUC for bringing peace to somalia.

Coloow   

"You not only were free to tell us where your mother is based but also of your own clan. That's that"

Why would telling you where my mother is or my own clan matter????

Are you ok bro? this is not the Horn I have come to learn on SOL. Walaahi, I knew you as (even though you supported the JVA when I didn't)as a sharp-analytical guy.

Coloow   

Duke, waan soo noqday oo hurdo waay iga haadey sxb. I couldn't go back to bed and leave you, Horn and others without being challenged.

Duke, odeyga taar u *** oo u sheeg inuu TOWBA yiraahdo. When the IUC comes to Muqdisho ma haaysto meel uu aado. Puntlanders were pleased that he left them. Soomaliland iskaba daa. NFD madax ayaay ka jaraan. soomali galbeedna sidoo kale.

Soomaliddu waxaay ku maahmaahdaa nin kuu digey kuma dilin...

Gabbal   

Caaqil-

I am still for peace and for reconciliation. In my own judgement, I think I might have been a bit naive and even a bit dreamy at times in the past. That is not to say that, when I was critical of the positions of the TFG, that I was ever in support of Mogadishu warlords who were then the other equation.

I support the re-emergence of a viable Somali state with working institutions. I see it as the best way forward for the country.

The JVA was a 33-member strong politburo and only two of those positions were filled by members of Indhacade's background. Those two individuals, as you can remember, were Yusuf Mire Seeraar and later Maxamed Rooble Jimcaale (who was sent in Seeraar's place when Seeraar was personally expelled by Hiiraale from Kismaayo for over two years). The only member of that background who could have been connected to the JVA was Hassan Qhalaad and his ties were symbolic in nature.

I do not support tribalism and neither do I support any agendas against our religious folk and I think my position on that is clear and has been clear.

The ICU brought peace to Mogadishu and no one can deny that. The ICU, however, has had plenty of opportunites to work for complete equality and justice and I believe they have failed in that endeavor.

The ICU has become a faction in my eyes, a flexible covering for both a few religious and many opportunists.

Abdulahi Yusuf is a man and can meet his maker this instant. The TFG is a way to bring back the institutions of the state which will outlive many of its current members and observers such as I.

I would rather invest in the re-emergence of our much needed institutions then a faction that has been overtaken by exclusive opportunists from its more original nobler objectives.

^^^Saxib Caqil welcome back, but what was the result of your reflection.

1. You are from the clan of the courts and thus too scared to admit it here and thus the pretence?

2. You are from another clan, but ashamed or weak minded you support the clan courts and are willing to see them gain their interest even at the expense of your clan?

Coloow   

Horn, Until a few months ago I never supported any alliance, group. I am a kind of the old school somali who yearns to see a strong somalia. I have always hated tribalism as a unit of voicing opinion. Ask my relatives and they would tell you that I have disowned my own tribe.

Southern somalia has seen vicious actions during the past 15 years. Muqdisho was blamed by everyone for being lawlessness. Now muqdisho is peaceful. The IUC has established peace and they should be praised for that. Some of the actions of the IUC (like street justice, killing hospital patients etc) should be condemned.

I think we both agree that we need a viable, strong and unified institutions in somalia. We have two alternatives right now:

1) The TFG made up of tribal warlords, appointed on merits of death

2) IUC who thus far (except the case in Buale) have established law and order.

I support whole heartedly the IUC. If they engage in non islamic actions- if tribalism becomes the weapon, then I am going to become staunch critic.

Saxib Caqil welcome back, but what was the result of your reflection.

1. You are from the clan of the courts and thus too scared to admit it here and thus the pretence?

2. You are from another clan, but ashamed or weak minded you support the clan courts and are willing to see them gain their interest even at the expense of your clan?

Coloow   

The result of my reflection is that Abdullahi Yusuf and the TFG are heading for a disastor.

The only thing that can save them from hellfire in life hereafter; and the wrath of the IUC is TOWBA.

Remember that word. TOWBA.