Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Yusuf gets red carpet treatment...

Xudeedi   

Originally posted by Nayruus:

Duke, Mele Zanawi haddii uu fiiisaha u soo qaado wuu iska tagi karaa shirka........wataa caddatey in uusan wax citiraaf ah ka haysan shiinaha...ma hubtaa in uusan ahayn wakiil sharaf ka socda sayidkiisa Mele Zanaawi? Oo uu sidaa ku galay sawirka?
President of of the presidential office
... something like that!!!

I searched the article posted by Dhahar. I don't know how in the world they gave this article the wrong date. The article was written on 2003

China-Africa Economic Forum. Official website

China recognizes the transitional government and the president. I raised a conscious question because I knew the content of that article was outdated. Dhahar site has at my best guess become anti-TFG.

Coloow   

Maakhir, why bro? Well, I have some tendencies that embrace anarchism as a form of rule.

Duke, are you implying that anyone who loves the IUC is a fool? I think your love for this dude is beyond any comprehension: But as a "fool" maybe i comprehend nothing.

Coloow   

Duke, I don't support the IUC because they belong to my clan (THEY DON*T!!!!!!!!!) I support them from a sober mind.

Jabhad   

Cyberwarlords, if a picture is gonna put a big smile :D on the face of our friend Duke, then we should be happy for him. ;) ...

^^^It is hard to get an invite and such treatment from China than to capture mogadishu by force. The chinese know whats happening in Somalia..

Trust me the old man has got his legitimacy and now he has to defend himself, country and people.

Duke, I don't support the IUC because they belong to my clan (THEY DON*T!!!!!!!!!) I support them from a sober mind

Thanks for highlighting to us that they are from specefic clan, other than your of course.

But now if you are as sober as you say, why support those who have an agenda of their own? :eek:

The TFG would be your best bet it is made up of every clan and thus even your clan is represented. ;)

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Caaqil:

Duke, I don't support the IUC because they belong to my clan (THEY DON*T!!!!!!!!!) I support them from a sober mind.

You should not lie Caaqil. You have said on this forum and I clearly remember you telling me that you are of Indhacade's clan and that your mother is based in Beled-Xaawo. It might have been a while ago but I remember it nonetheless.

Coloow   

Horn, subxaanalah! We have a pathological liar in the forum.

Challenge: dig that from the archives.

and the whole world would know who is a liar!

Horn, I know of only one forumer that acts like a chameleon; one who supports different factions of the somali warlords every 6 or so months. Why you not supporting whole heartedly the Hiraale-Indho cade alliance a few months ago????? Why you not against the TFG???

Brother, sidaas waa laga fiicanyahay. Hal meel ayaa lagu adkeeystaa.

Coloow   

Duke, I support the IUC because they brought peace to somalis. You support the TFG because of tribalism.

Habeen wanaagsan

Coloow   

Duke, Help your friend Horn to search the SOL archives- and let us see who the pathological liar amidst SOL is.

until then habeen wanaagsan

^^^Saxib, you are funny , you admit they are not from your clan and thus from a specific clan, [Mogadishu clan, those with guns] yet you support them while they are pushing their own agendan,then you are outed as an Inda Cade kinsmen and then you run away.

Why saxib stay and enlighten us further.