Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Al Shabab seizes Guricel, names Marka administration, and attacks ONLF base in Jubba.

Horn, I do not know what Ina Yacquub is talking about but Turk's group are no alshabaabs! Dont let Kismayo arrangement mislead you!

Either way, it's a foolish act.

Abtigiis   

Xinn

Ciid wanaagsan duqa. The Kaambooni raptors are part and parcel of the Alshabab. They are ideologically inseparable. Don't count much on a difference there.

Sida kale, bal maxaa ka dhaqaaqay Caravankii?

^Ciid Mubaarak adeer. Waan ku tabnay. Xammaasaddaada waan u jeedaa, laakiin alshabaabs are not who you think they are!

NG, I wish i knew it all!

But here's what I know: Hassan Turki is no alshabaaab. The Kismayo militia who have thier base in Kudhaa/Caanoole are no alshabaab either. There is an arrangement between those two groups and Alshabaab to govern Kismayo however.

Each has its own militia and does its own military maneuverings. Each has its own leadership hierarchy ! The area where these skirmishes reportedly happen is a Turki land, clan wise!

Abtigiis   

All things said, who is Abu Zuheir? The head of the Kismayo adminstartaion. Is he not a core member of Alshabab? What does that tell you?

I can tell you Turki is wholly with the Alshabab. It is Ibrahim Shukri, his one time commander, who is now in Afmadow, who has that tribal tendency and wants to maintain its 'uniqueness'.

Gabbal   

Xiin is right. The Ras Kambooni group and Al Shabaab are two different camps and Kismaayo's governing is left to Al Shabaab.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Wiilkii ina Turki ahaa noo soo warayso. Weydii sida aabihi iyo Roobow isku yihiin!

Isagaa ii sheegay inayna wax kala aheyn. :D:D