Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somalia: Puntland gov't, Elders sign agreement: PICS

Aaliyyah   

Sub clan talk is meaningless, the problem with SOOL, is the division within the community, and Puntland has played so far made the right moves, we will not kill our own people. Also all this emotions and hyperbole will not do, cool, calculation is whats required, and that’s what Faroole is doing thus far

If anyone is making sub clan argument its you walaal. You are the one who is talking for puntland even though you knew over the years since what 2007? they havent dun shit for laascaanod.

Maxay u xoreen waayeen markaa??

cade muse ayaa runta sheegay in aad nosoo socon ay tahay in aan arimaheena farah ku qabano oo wax qabsanao hadad reer ssc nahay.

No need to sugar coat things. Lets be straight up.

suaashu waxa weeyaan hada? markaan hogaanka sameesanay oo hadaan ssc nahay hal cod yeelanay maxaad u soo toosteen oo garadadeeni isku dirteen? suaashu wa intaas? car wakaase iga jawaab? maxa hada laascaanod iyo danaheeda nisoo fara galiyay? ileen intaas oo sano ayaad war iyo wacaal naga hayn oo danba naga galin??

anuu waxaan raba faroole iyo wixi lasocdaba in ay faraha ka qadaan laascaanod iyo ssc afaraheeda...waxaan raba in aan arimaheena qabsano hadaan ssc nahay anaga ayaa magaladeena xoreesanana...that is it.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Sister, I think that’s an outrageous comment. How many Puntlanders, from every region of the state served and died fighting for SOOL, through out the years?

Sub clan talk is meaningless, the problem with SOOL, is the division within the community, and Puntland has played so far made the right moves, we will not kill our own people. Also all this emotions and hyperbole will not do, cool, calculation is whats required, and that’s what Faroole is doing thus far.

The talking points are no longer effective even within the 'Tol'. You can only tell a lie so often...

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Yeah obviously, the Queens orphaned children are now giving orders to state of Puntland.
:D

Keep up with that talk. Lets not hear you say "The Somalis from NW Somalia are my people" You sound so fake popping that sh!t. ;)

My sister, first of all we are talking two different languages. For me there is only one Puntland, with many regions, SSC are just a number of regions within the state. You are talking about irrelevant sub clan talk, that has no place in basic common sense, when you say “you” I don’t know what you mean, the VP of Puntland is from your sub clan, the Minister of Interior is from SANAAG. Again defeatist talk aside nothing has happened, even the meeting seems to be going on.

How many ministers, and deputies and officicials of the state of Puntland, hail from SSC?

If Garad Jama is a close relative of yours, then dont fret he is a traditional chief who is respected in our state..

As for the secessionists “Tolka” is a powerful thing, more so than a fake nation based on a myth.

Aaliyyah   

oh so now garad jamac is a relative of mine because he doesnt wanna sign your fake *** papers???...

between you did not even answer my question, here you are trying to evade answering it. Have it your way am not gonna push it.

this discussion is over as far as I am concerned and you can keep gloating over the fact that you let me define you ( you in here is referring to faroole and his crew that includes you)... just destroyed what we (ppl of ssc) made....

I hope you have fun knowing that all you care is puntland at the expense of other people...

and you clearly know you and ur crew are not going to free Laascanod from those occupying it.

But, know we are far from the ending point, we will get our city back and we will establish darwishland even if takes 100 years...

one day we will..

salaam

Originally posted by Aaliyah416:

quote: Sub clan talk is meaningless, the problem with SOOL, is the division within the community, and Puntland has played so far made the right moves, we will not kill our own people. Also all this emotions and hyperbole will not do, cool, calculation is whats required, and that’s what Faroole is doing thus far

If anyone is making sub clan argument its you walaal. You are the one who is talking for puntland even though you knew over the years since what 2007? they havent dun shit for laascaanod.

Maxay u xoreen waayeen markaa??

cade muse ayaa runta sheegay in aad nosoo socon ay tahay in aan arimaheena farah ku qabano oo wax qabsanao hadad reer ssc nahay.

No need to sugar coat things. Lets be straight up.

suaashu waxa weeyaan hada? markaan hogaanka sameesanay oo hadaan ssc nahay hal cod yeelanay maxaad u soo toosteen oo garadadeeni isku dirteen? suaashu wa intaas? car wakaase iga jawaab? maxa hada laascaanod iyo danaheeda nisoo fara galiyay? ileen intaas oo sano ayaad war iyo wacaal naga hayn oo danba naga galin??

anuu waxaan raba faroole iyo wixi lasocdaba in ay faraha ka qadaan laascaanod iyo ssc afaraheeda...waxaan raba in aan arimaheena qabsano hadaan ssc nahay anaga ayaa magaladeena xoreesanana...that is it.
They're opportunistic bunches..That's what they are. Soon, the pirateboys gimmicks will come to an end.

Aaliyyah   

^reer somaliland dont gloat over the fact that we the ssc crew no longer want to be part of puntland. The truth remains that we never ever wanted to part of your so called somaliland government and never will..but for now you can hope that dream will stay a life...but one day it will come to end..just wait for that one day...

salaam

^reer somaliland dont gloat over the fact that we the ssc crew no longer want to be part of puntland. The truth remainds that we never ever wanted to part of your so called somaliland government and never will..but for now you can hope that dream will stay a life...but one day it will come to end..just wait for that one day...

salaam

Don't worry, sis. We're not too far apart. You just don't realize it yet.

At least with us, you can count on 'Binding Agreements'!

You might not like us now , but at least give us that...

Aaliyyah   

today war cad ayaan usoo fadhistay in aan ka hadloo..no more sugar coating...

hadaad reer somaliland tihiin laascaanod ma daneesid..all you want is your recognition and yes you will go as far as occupying our city to get it. But, the world does not revolve around you and your goals. We have our goals..we believe in somaliwayn and we want you out of our regions.It is that simple..hadii wanaag wax tari wayey qofwalba wuu dagalami kara. somalina waxay ku maahmaahda nin shantaada faro ka celin waydey war iga tag waxba kuma fahmo..

salaam

today war cad ayaan usoo fadhistay in aan ka hadloo..no more sugar coating...

hadaad reer somaliland tihiin laascaanod ma daneesid..all you want is your recognition and yes you will go as far as occupying our city to get it. But, the world does not revolve around you and your goals. We have our goals..we believe in somaliwayn and we want you out of our regions.It is that simple..hadii wanaag wax tari wayey qofwalba wuu dagalami kara. somalina waxay ku maahmaahda nin shantaada faro ka celin waydey war iga tag waxba kuma fahmo..

salaam

Aaliyah416,

I respect your honesty. Now let's take your point of 'opposition to Somaliland'.

Where does this feeling come from?

Honestly, does it come from a love for 'Somaliweyn' or a natural fear of 'Domination' in a new governing structure?

That's a fair question, don't you think?

I hope you have fun knowing that all you care is puntland at the expense of other people...

dukey, answer back. You claim Sool & Sanaag, but you're not doing NOTHING. How many times are you going to say "The people of Sool, and Sanaag are my people from the same clan" You know that's BS dukey. You're are a deceitful character.

Aaliyyah   

^Africaown its not like you are any better than mr Duke. All you care about is somaliland at the expense of other people's lands. At least mr duke does not occupy my land nor support those who are.

and dont go around qouting what I write. I don't appreciate that.

Mintid when you answer why you are against somaliwayn and into somaliland. Maybe I will share my two cents. till then.

salaam

^Africaown its not like you are any better than mr Duke. All you care about is somaliland at the expense of other people's lands. At least mr duke does not occupy my land nor support those who are.

All the people in Somaliland regions are alike to me. I do not need to break-up Togdheer to create "cayne" because of qabil.

Aaliyyah   

^^ the whole reason somaliland wants recognition is qabiil. Dont tip toe around it...runta ayaa

wanagsan...

anyways am done arguing here...

kuligiin waxa tihiin dameer iyo labadiisa dhagood...

salaam