Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The discovery of another mass grave in Somaliland

xasuuq66d2884jc0.jpg

In a recent article regarding the situation between Somaliland and Somalia, I wrote that it would be careless for the people of Somaliland to have anything to do with whatever entity attains power in Muqdisho. I do believe that the discovery of another mass grave in Somaliland, this time towards the east of Burco proves once again that Somalilanders need to safeguard their independence.

War is a terrible thing, and an in war some despicable situations arise, but in the case of Somaliland's liberation war we witnessed something quite extraordinary. Not only were Somaliland cities bombed from the air, shelled and its inhabitants gunned down as they fled, but there was also a more insidious genocide. My Allahu subxaana wa tacaale give peace to those whose remains were recently found outside Burco, they were massacred and their bodies desecrated by people who claim to be Muslim.

I very much doubt that a single Somalilander would be capable of such an atrocity. When the SNM recaptured Somaliland from the ****** armies, most of the ordinary ****** soldiers who survived the war were told to just go home. Why? because we Somalilander believe in Islam and the day of judgement. We believe in defending ourselves and not slaughtering those who have been either defeated or detained. We Somalilander don't kill because we have a blood lust, we fought to free our country from such butchers as those responsible for the mass graves recently discovered in Somaliland.

I met a former Siyad bare's soldier from Jowhar who was forcibly conscripted and sent to Somaliland to fight the SNM. He told that when the fighting

was over and the Somali armies, he was told by an officer from the SNM "Adeer, dagaal dhamaa ee orod oo magaaladinii ku noqda". He told me that he wept with relief, not because the war was over,but because he was told by his Somali government officers that the SNM would kill them if they ever surrender. It is well known that the SNM repatriated a lot of Siyad Bare conscripts via Huadka.

Today we have discovered another mass grave in Somaliland as a result of the Siyad Bare and their associates. Somalilanders have never massacred anyone, looted or plunder anyone, we have this trait "Adna noolow, dadka kalena ha iska noolaadaan" live and let live, we spent 40 years in a union with people who believe "Adiguun noolow, dadka kalena ha dhamaadan", live for yourself and let the rest perish. Today, those people are back and this time they are carrying a tusbax.

There is also another phrase " Usha miskiinka agtiisa ku dhufo, hadii uu carari waayo isaga ku dhufo"

Xoogsade   

Not a good case for seccession though saxib. Soomaalida inteeda kale ma oggola inaa unionka ka baxdaan. They are all united on this issue. Clan based adminstrations will come to an end someday soon and it will be back to reality.

hahaha ,,, funny stuff

This a very little of kind of reward we got from Somalia ,,,,, and you still talking about union and BS ,,,,,,,,,,,, sorry guys ,, it is over but you can still dream of union ,,, but i tell ya ,, is just an illution ,,,,,,,,,

just because a mass grave was found, you assume a lot of things that you do not need to. How do know who massacred who. Could it not be done by the The government, SNM, clans fighting to control that city? Could the people found not be rer burco, Easterner or Somali Galbed?

^^^ agree with you. They could be OGs. I remember an uncle of mine telling many chilling stories of what had happened to many OGs when the SNM came in.

come on ppl ,,, is time to at least apologize ,,,, killing an innocent ppl ,, all these masacar and yet to insist you didn't do anything ???? ,,,,,,,,, NICE DREAM BUT WE KNOW WHO KILLED US, WE KNOW WHAT WE DO AND WE NEVER FORGET ................

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

come on ppl ,,, is time to at least apologize ,,,, killing an innocent ppl ,, all these masacar and yet to insist you didn't do anything ???? ,,,,,,,,, NICE DREAM BUT WE KNOW WHO KILLED US, WE KNOW WHAT WE DO AND WE NEVER FORGET ................

Get off your victimhood trip pal... there's nothing unique/special about these mass graves in their own. Many alike have been unearthed before both in Somalia and around the world, you can bet your bottom dollar many more will be unearthed in the future... man's cruelty to fellow man is part and parcel of the human conditioned. And only rabid trabilist like you will see it any different.

so what tribe u defending socod? john walker may be lool...! anyways, many nomads lost love ones in the earlier screw-up and will many more will be lost in the new and upcoming ones! everyday, i get the news of loved 1s killed!!

somaliland has nothing going for it but to cry out wolf like prodical son! as the saying goes, if your neighbor's house is on fire, then yours is next.. somaliland just sits there and crys out like a Anna Nichol smith!! oooooooh!! i am so sad..balah balah..!

meantime, while we shameless, brain-washed, good 4 nothing welfare eating nomads eat the big mac! the whole damn place is rocking with playa wadaads..! bust a move somaliland!!

RedSea   

^Somaliland is doing well..thank you very much.

as for the news,May Allah rest in peace those who have passed away during the struggle against the former facist regime or during the civil wars...it's all behind us now,let us think ahead and what the future holds for us Insha Allah.

It doesn't matter who they were,whoever killed someone will be brough to justice in the hereafter,that day justice will be served..for now we can only think ahead...so let us think ahead brothers Insha Allah,and best of luck to everyone.

One thing I knw for sure is that SL has recovered very well from the devastating civil wars,and its' better than ever before as we speak,May Allah move it forward...Amin.

See ya,

You can't move on and make for the future unless you know your past and what you went through ,,,, this is one of them but i still say a little of many ........

Never ever, somaliland will go back to somalia while we see these ,,,, it is up to somalia if they do and discover the same but somaliland is one thing else ,,,,,,

This will remind us how a trusted brothers and sisters cheated and rewarded to us ,,, i feel sad coz they were not ethiopians nor any other ethnities ,,, they were all somalis from the president through the commander to the soldier ,,,,, do u still want me to salute to the same General ?????????? ,,,,, NO WAY MAN ,,,, NO WAY

you're free to call me what you want (tribe, qabiilist, etc.) but never get me back to somalia ,,,,,, name them with any of your new faces, TFG, ICU, etc..... they all same with or without beards ,,,,,,,,,,,

Jacaylbaro, koley hadaan reer shiiq issaakh nahay waxaa cadow noo ah waa Riyoole Kaahin iyo Itoobiya. Diinteena iyo dadkeena waa Soomaali, reer issaakh kulama qabaan inaad go'did, ee hurdada ka kac yaa jaahil fowqal reerbaadiye! lol

Ninkii seexdaa sacii dibi dhalay baa la yidhi ,,,,,, say about that tribe whateva you want but somaliland is not one tribe and you are attacking Rayaale coz he is not from that tribe ??? ,,,,,, sad indeed

Clean your mess horta before you judge the others then will see if it is one clan or not ,,,,,, you still killing innocent ppl and want to talk about others ,,,,,,,,,,,,, KILLER