Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The discovery of another mass grave in Somaliland

Liibaan   

Illahow noo danbi dhaaf intii xabaalaha dadka ti Illahay u timid dhintay lasoo qoftu, ayaa la oranayaa waa dadkii ee dileen somalia, been badanaa, dadka ma naceeb k jira

waxaa soo dhan waxaa looga dan leeyahay si aqoon si aanan abadkii ba imaanen loo raadiyo

Jabhada hergeysa ku sugan dadkii hal qabil ka dhintay ayeey dan ka ledahay kaliya

Dad badan oo reer somali galbeed ayaa lagu xasuay Hergeysa horaantii 1980s ilaa iyo maantadan

waxaa kabadan inta la jirdilay sida shiikh Maxamed video ga lagu arkay

Liibaan   

J bro "WE KNOW WHO KILLED US"

Riyaale wu ka mid ahaa kuwa aad ku tuhmaso inay ku dileen, mise dadka qabiil gaara kasoo jeeda baa kuu cad

j bro "You can't move on and make for the future unless you know your past and what you went through"

What kind of future? baad ka hadleysaa

Marka uu basaskii siyaad Riyaale uu idiin yahay madaxyare

j bro "Never ever, somaliland will go back to somalia while we see these ,,,, it is up to somalia if they do and discover the same but somaliland is one thing else "

never never my country and my regoin (SSC) will go back to colonial era, its up to your regoin northwest if they going back to stone and tribal age

Dad badan oo reer somali galbeed ayaa lagu xasuay Hergeysa horaantii 1980s ilaa iyo maantadan

waxaa kabadan inta la jirdilay sida shiikh Maxamed video ga lagu arkay

who knows whether this mass graves are of the innocent folks you mentioned above.

RedSea   

Jacaylbaro,saaxib,no one can force SL of what it wants not,so let us relax,we decide our destiny not other way around.

Garaad Canood,Amin,wixii dhintay Allah ha unaxariisto,laakin,don't overexaggerate as there are no people been killed in Hargeysa today,this surely is misleading and is a false personal assumption which you have made.The city of Hargeysa is home to various somali tribes,hugely the Somalis from upper Zone five regions of so called Ethiopia.They live in peace and harmony amongst their bretherens in Hargeysa,there is no such thing as people being killed,that is simply untrue,as far as I know there are incidents but nontheless it's not much to say that SL is killing people of certain tribes,that is bit over the top if you ask me.Let us respect each other and not mislead the people based on baseless accusation such as the one you made above.

Whether this mass graves is of those of from SL or not,one thing we know for sure and that is that these people must have been inncoent people,therefore Allah ha unaxariisto waxay ay ahaayeenba.

thanks,

Waaheen   

May Allah bless the soul of all those who lost their precious lives during the reign of the late Dictator. Members of that regime have the main responsibilty of what happened during their watch. No particular clan or region can be balmed on the atrocities of the late regime.

Waaheen

LANDER   

Jacaylbaro,

Caami this is not the right forum to be discussing such matters, I think it would be better suited if you brought it amongst fellow Somalilanders. That said if you want my opinion I think a poor job is done when these graves are discovered. There may be no way of positively I.D. these people but several initiatives should be taken: First, give them a proper islamic burial and send out a large memo through the media for a time and place for prayers and burial (if not already done). Secondly, establish a small memorial on that site, it seems to me as more time goes by since the massacres, the easier people are forgeting exactly what happened in the past and especially with our younger generations who are either completely ignorant of or not in touch with that history.

P.S. If I can get the source of the article it would be appreciated.

Nabad Galyo

NGONGE   

People live, people die and life goes on. Today though, Somaliland should have gone beyond weeping about the harms done to it and moved on into cementing its sovereignty and nationhood. I believe many people belonging to that entity are doing their best to realise this dream. I don’t believe that those in government (or opposition) are doing enough.

It’s all about recognition, recognition, recognition. Leave the mass graves to the South for now. And god knows that we might hear about many such graves being dug in the coming days.

Though my words may not be as explicit I think I finally found a point where I agree with Lander (Ayuub will be so proud). :D

Jacaylbaro, This is the talk of the miskiin. :D

Half a million close to one million darwiish men died to free Somalia from colonial shackles. So Somalia can pray to God in peace and so that Somali lands will not be demarcated according to colonial wishes. When it comes to Islam and fight for what is right we surpass everyone. So please discuss this matter in private with your homes. Because we don't react well to hear our adeeros, awoowes and walaalos died for nothing. Darawiish the best thing to happen to Somalia! :D

ps; No offence for been all up on your case!

Liibaan   

Bad cas

You deny all you want, you want to my family is only the victim and that’s not fair

You can downplay and insist the victims from other region as its just small incidents because you don’t care

Mida kale xabaalo magaala kasta wey ku yaalan, waaana lasoo qufi karaa, lakiin yaa danbigeeda qaadaya

afkaagu aduu kugu yaala, reerkeega uun baa wax la yeeley halkaa la fadhi

dadka qabiilada kale ee lagu xassuugay hargeysa, waxaa laga yaaba in agtaada dad u arag, ama naceeb darted aad is leedahay wey istaahileen

Koley Hergeysa kaaga tagnay, lakiinse waxaan sheegayaa ma helesaan danbi agtiina,

Wax nabada ee ku heystaan Hergeysa dadka ka soo jeeda gobolada kale side soomali galbeed iyo laascaanood majirtu, umana baahna