Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Changing the way we do things in political section.

Ibtisam   

JB adgiu once you start to oppose someone, xaadigaa maa siidisiid, particularly if the issue was SL :D

Red sea, you have a point there, I'm tired of reading about Puntland successful elections (why are there 200 threads about this) and SL successful registration (again why don't you just have one thread) and the damn caravan iyo Al shabbab. I propose we just have 5sticky topics under those headings so we don’t have to keep seeing new threads about it.

Failing that we should have a sticky thread for JB and Dukey, they can post their daily contributions on there, and anyone who wants to read it can go to JB’s thread ama dukes thread. :D

Failing that, we should all just try to keep to topics.

Poker   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

JB adgiu once you start to oppose someone, xaadigaa maa siidisiid, particularly if the issue was SL
:D

Red sea, you have a point there, I'm tired of reading about Puntland successful elections (why are there 200 threads about this) and SL successful registration (again why don't you just have one thread) and the damn caravan iyo Al shabbab. I propose we just have 5sticky topics under those headings so we don’t have to keep seeing new threads about it.

Failing that we should have a sticky thread for JB and Dukey, they can post their daily contributions on there, and anyone who wants to read it can go to JB’s thread ama dukes thread.
:D

Failing that, we should all just try to keep to topics.

Imbi,

That is not fair comparison.

JB represents QARAN Calan leh laakiin Dukey wuxuu matalaa qabiil gaara.... ;)

RedSea   

Wayfarer,

sure let me refresh your mind. Every topic will face some type of critique and scrutny, but we must each time happens there must be an explaination.

Before submiting a response to thread of any nature we should consider the rules of "abstracts".

1.descriptive. Does not critique the thread itself, but picking on the weak points and argument of the poster and taking advantage of 'em.

2.Informative. Proofing or explaining your main argument. Whether it's factual or not, you must at least 'back it up' with purpose, method and scope.

What I'm meant by fruitful discussion?

When a discussion has an input that generates new information and teaches the readers something they did not know, than that is fruitful discussion.

Paragon   

^Stop the favouritism, Suldaanka. I know you have Oodweyne in mind smile.gif .

Originally posted by Warancade Al Falastini.:

Wayfarer,

sure let me refresh your mind. Every topic will face some type of critique and scrutny, but we must each time happens there must be an explaination.

Before submiting a response to thread of any nature we should consider the rules of "abstracts".

1.descriptive. Does not critique the thread itself, but picking on the weak points and argument of the poster and taking advantage of 'em.

2.Informative. Proofing or explaining your main argument. Whether it's factual or not, you must at least 'back it up' with purpose, method and scope.

What I'm meant by fruitful discussion?

When a discussion has an input that generates new information and teaches the readers something they did not know, than that is fruitful discussion.

Very well, Mr. Warancade. I think you got it.