Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

DHAHAR: Historic Demonstration. Crowds chanting Farole is Terrorist (pics audio)

NASSIR   
ISU SOOBAX BALAADHAN OO KA DHACAY MAGAALADDA DHAHAR OO LAGAG SOO HORJEEDO HADALKII UU FAROOLE KA SII DAAYEY IDAACADA BBC-DA.(DHAGEYSO + SAWIRRO)

dhaharsawir.jpg

Mudaaharaad balaaran oo ka dhacay  magaalada Dhahar ayaa waxaa isugu soo baxay dadweyne aad u fara badan oo ka careysan hadalo uu madaxweynaha Puntland Faroole uu sheegay mar uu wareysi siiyey idaacada BBC da, taasoo shacabka deegaanadaasi ay u arkeen in uu madaxweynuhu yahay beel la dirir.

Mudaaharaadkan ayaa waxaa ka soo qeyb galay ururada haweenka, odayaal dhaqameedka, media yaha Sida IDacaada SPR, Idaacada Qaran (S/land), Idaacada Simba (Muqdisho), LaasqorayNet, Dhahar.com, GalgalaNews iyo shabakada kale.

Mudaaharaadkan ayaa bilowday saaka aroornimadii saacadu markey ahayd 8da subaxnimo, kadibna la isugu soo noqdey galabnimadii iyadoo ugu dambeyntii  lagu balamay in sidoo kale bari mid kale laqabto. Shacabkii isugu soo baxay ayaa waxay socod ku dhax mareen magaalada gudaheeda iyagoo markii dambe ku dhigtey fagaaraha daanta bari ee magaalada Dhahar.

Waxaa goobtaasi ka hadley Nabadoon Maxamed Siciid oo looyaqaan “Nadaam” ayaa sheegay in hadalkii Faroole ahaa mid laga caroodo, in uu beel ku tilmaamo argagixiso, sheegayna uu uu Dhahar kusoo duulayo, isagoo sheegay in uu garab ka helayo dowlada Mareykanka oo u sameysay hay’ad lamagac baxdey PIS oo lagu xasuuqo shacabka deegaanadaasi, waa sida uu hadalka u dhigayee. Dadka goobta ayaa waxay sheegayeen hal ku dhigyo ay ka mid yihiin “********** dooni  meyno, dhiig daadiye doonimeyno, Faroole waa argagixiso, Faroole waa qabqable beel la dirir, IWM”

Waxaanu halkan idinkugu soo diyaariney warbixino iyo sawiro qeybtii koowaad ee mudaaharaadka inagoo idiin soo gudbin doona qeybtii labaad waqtiga dhow.

Thankful,

Do your job, Right-click and saved these pictures. They will be used against you at a later time when you get reckless with your talks.

NASSIR   

The demonstration in Dhahar district marks the public reaction to Faroole's interview with BBC/Somali, dated Nov 05. He specifically implicated the people of Dhahar in the Galgala conflict and he calls them "remnants" or remnants of the so called Islamists that had been fighting in Western Bari/Bosaaso environs. Whether or not this was a faux pas or his real intention, the people of Dhahar came out strong and accused Farole of being the real terrorist and a fifth columnist (apparently for Ethiopia) and a clan chieftain in charge of a tribal enclave. There's a spreading narrative of Faroole. The oral description of him being a raving lunatic, a simple minded leader who is very blunt with clannish innuendo. Someone who orders to detain or kill on the flimsiest excuse and based on the information he receives from his son

BBC---- Faroole “Firxadkii Dhahar fadlan Somaliland hanoo soo dhiibto”

BBC: Wareysi dheer oo uu Hogaamiye Faroole siiyey idaacada BBC da laanteeda Af-Somaliga ayaa wuxuu sheegay in dagaalkii Galgala ay soo afjareen isla markaasina ay firxadkii ciidanka Atam oo kasoo jeeda beesha Dhahar ay ku suganyihiin Ceerigaabo. Faroole ayaa dhanka kale isagoo hadalkiisa sii wata saraakiisha Beesha Warsangali ku dacweeyey maamulka S/land, una sheegay in ay caawiyaan Atam oo ah ninka isagu dagaalka kula jirey.F

Faroole ayaa yiri, “Firxadkii Dhahar fadlan S/land hanoo soo dhiibto”, dad badan ayaa waxay is weydiinayaan goorta ay reer Dhahareedka iyo Faroole ku dhex dagaalameen magaalada Dhahar. Taliyaha Ciidamada S/land qeybta Sedexaad Col. Muuse Jaamac Dalaf kuna tilmaamay nin taageera ciidamada Atam oo ay isku meel kasoo jeedaan.

Faroole oo ay shacabka reer Boosaaso ugu yeeraan “Af-gorooc” iyadoo loola jeedo nin aan hadal aqoon ayaa waxaad moodaa maanta in uu sida dhabta ah uga Hadley dagaalkii Galgala iyo ula jeedadii laga lahaa. Faroole ayaa sidoo kale carabaabay Col. Jeenitaag oo ah saraakiishii dagaalka kula jirtey waqtigii Majiyahan.

Faroole ayaa marna sheegay in dagaalka ay kula jiraan beel, marna yiri waxaan dagaalka kula jirnaa Argagixiso ayaanan waxaa uu intaa ku darey in ay wada shaqeyn ka dhaxeyso maamulka S/land, saraakiisha S/landna ku tilmaamay argagixiso. Isagoo hadalka sii wata ayaa wuxuu sheegay in S/land uu ka codsanaaya wada shaqeyntooda in ay laba laabaan.

Halkan ka Dhageyso wareysigii BBC-da

Thankful   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

Thankful,

Do your job, Right-click and saved these pictures. They will be used against you at a later time when you get reckless with your talks.

Really used again me? Did you read what Nassir said??

The demonstration in Dhahar district marks the public reaction to Faroole's interview with BBC/Somali, dated Nov 05.
He specifically implicated the people of Dhahar in the Galgala conflict and he calls them "remnants" or remnants of the so called Islamists that had been fighting in Western Bari/Bosaaso environs.

This is precisely proves my point!

I have said from day one that the people supported Puntland taking Atam out, that if they didn't there would have been protests (like today) and Puntland would never have beaten him so easily without local support.

You see, the people are protesting what Faroole allegedly said on the BBC on Nov 5th right?

Why weren't there protest like this back in July or September or a few weeks ago when Atam was continuously push out of Puntland? Why didn't they protest when Somali Public Radio claimed that 25,000 people were uprooted? (Please don't tell me because it happened in Galgala which is far from Dhahar....because isnt it all suppose to be part of Maakhir?)

So these women holding up signs for what President Faroole allegdly said on Nov 5th, never protested when Atam was defeated, or when the two criminals were executed last week in Bosasso.

If the people supported Atam when he fought Puntland we would have seen protests like this!!

Now if it is true that Faroole said this on Nov. 5th than the people have every right to be upset! I understand where their anger stems from. Because they have remained supportive of Puntland during it's fight against Atam and never listen to the disinformation from shady websites that spread many lies that included stuff like, two executed criminals were tortured or that homes were being burned...etc, etc.

(I know what you secessionists would say, "this is a democracy")

Originally posted by Thankful:

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

[qb]

(I know what you secessionists would say, "this is a democracy")

No one comes up with that bullsh!t but you. Just stop your hypocrisy. Don't ever talk about the way SL handles its business with this shit going on at your "backyard" or I will Let the public peek in to your dirty laundry.

Best Regards,

Governor of Sanaag

Saymo   

Thankful has a point. The people supported Faroole and he kind of disappointed them by flipping the script.

One thing is that Makhiris dont learn a thing from this clan enclave. The same tribe become the president 3 times. Where does that happen? only people who want dominate and not wanna be a reasonable. It is not smart thing to do and thats why we have a problem now.

Share with other, dont they teach you that in kintergarden?

Thankful   

Saymo,

I agree that no one group deserves to lead. We need to remember that Faroole ran in the 2005 Puntland elections and lost quite badly. He came back in 2009 and got it. Ilko-Jiir in his first run in 2009 came in second after he made it to the final round of the Puntland elections.

I believe he has a good shot at winning the next one. However, I am not sure what affect his minister post under Faroole will do. 2009 candidate Nuradin Dirie turned down a minister job Faroole offered him because he knew that it would be difficult to run against someone that you work for.

Puntland and NW Somalia's Hargeysa admin are only states within Somalia. They are limited right now in who can be part of the government. The only really inclusive government is the TFG. We need to focus on that first.

But I completely agree Puntland needs reform, it needs to also sit down and listen to the people of Dhahar and other area's that seem to be upset. Multi-party system led by leaders that represents the whole state need to be put in place.

Qudhac   

very intresting

pirate eclave is making it too easy for somaliland to win hearts and minds, why do all the work when someone is doing it on your behalf.