Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

IndaCADE names himself security chief of courts...

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by OLOL:

Liberate yourself poeple and work for the Somali progress and peace. Stop attacking people fromm other clans with propoganda and above all fear ALLAH.

Thank you for the encouraging words widayo, lakiin aa mesha ku jirta. For me to go back to Somalia I have to go back to Marka-Cadey. And at the moment I cannot cause we have been asked to pay a equivelant of $45 a month for what was our premisses,plus equivelant £86 for a business (mac-macaan) shop we were running there. We have all left and none of my close family is there now. The mentioned premises has since been confistigated by the local authority (note not formed by reer Marka) cause of refusing to pay the levied tax.

So my frind I have no qualms with your personification of Balayo Indhacade and am waiting for the ICU to come and free Marka Cadey.
Finally, we have a fella from Marka Cadeey. Marka Cadeey minankii Awcismaan ninkii moodo munaafuq waaye aala dhahay. U sheeg that we don't need the UN to document his notorious activies, including his extended drug farms, such xashiishyo and how he is uprooting centuries old trees to make them dhuxul and export.

Tell them how he charges levies on the poor native residents getting water from Webiga Shabeelle.

Tell them how extended jidgooyo he has at every other kilometre in Shabeellada Hoose.

Tell them also how uu ciiddii Shalambood gaday, oo guryo lagu dhistay.

Tell them beeraha xaaraanta uu ku heysto.

Tell them why it is purely coincidence [yea!] his fellow clan cousins rule Afgooye, Daafeed, Baraawe, Marka, Awdheegle and Qoryooleey, where they have absolutely no business.

Tell them how uu native local clans iskugu diro, exploiting their minor differences, oo midba hub yar u dhiibo because once they unite he knows asagee kusoo jeesanayaan.

Tell them how he overchages levies masaakiinta guryahooda loogu yimid, forcing them to pay 'taxes' per head in each house, including those not-so-houses such mudulo and cariishyo.

Inform the poorly misinformed this pseudo self-proclaimed 'sheekh' Indhamadoowe drug baron ah how ridiculous he charges levies on international organizations, the hay'ado that came to help the poor native people. He charges them upon landing, upon leaving. He forces them to rent his vehicles and militias. He forces them to rent his xaaraan lagu helay buildings.

The unabashed self-proclaimed 'sheekh' xataa xishoon when he claimed on idaacadaha to "own" the publically owned warshadii baastada. Muxuu mooday ma beerihii oo xaaraanta ku heystay oo u qarsanaa inay yihiin warshadaas loo wada jeedo?

What a shamefulness character tuugnimo ku dardasay oo xishoon.

If this Indhamadoowe character isn't warlord and is, in fact, an honourable, respected sheekh, then I don't know what ideal diin we Soomaalis follow.

This certainly isn't the beautiful Islaam and what it espouses. It indeed isn't. He is indeed trying to discredit Islaam itself by claiming wadaadnimo iyo sheekhnimo. Oh, muxuu magac sheekh ba'ay today.

Marka ma anagaa maanta Indhamadowoe inay na baraan rabaan wuxuu yahay mise wax kalaa jiro?

Sheeko baraleeyda naga joojiya, baliis.

Paragon   

Duke: Who's words are you parroting now? Inda CADE has beeen found guilty by the people he oppresses... I have noticed Paragon attacks the elected TFG, the elected Puntland state and yet defends the likes of IndaCade, amazing.............

Speculations, speculations. Show me some real evidence! Testimonials, first or second person accounts and direct link to IndhaCade. When you get hold of such evidence I will listen to you, but before that, try to shut your unsure gob.

^^^ Paragon I guess you have clear crysal evidence, testimonials, first and second accounts and direct links to the wrong doings of the TFG and Puntland State leaders.

Paragon   

^^^ The TFG is not accused of murder, rape and forceful occupation. If that were the case, I would still use the same procedure I am employing now. It is all fair and square, contrary to what my qabiilist friends entertain.

Political convenience and necessary evil is something I can understand, but for one to assert Indhacadde is innocent till proven guilty Paragonow defeats the purpose of this movement. He is, truth to be told, a stinking warlord whose vandalism is felt as far away as Dhoobley. One can legitimately defend the Courts from these clannish ambushes but lets not defend the wicked for they are indeed guilty.

I would even take it further and assert that to maintain this momentum, Courts should avoid falling in to TFG’s trap and distance themselves from known warlords. Unless, of course, they convince them to relinquish the loot and return the land and the properties they robbed. It’s real.

Rahima   

^ What I find amusing however Xiin is that so many are protesting day in day out about the evils of this man (and thereby attacking the credibility of the courts), when they salute to warlords themselves irrespective of the title they now carry.

This man (and I’m assuming guilt here), like all others, has one of two choices, to repent or to be dealt with, so far it seems that he is supporting the courts and since the movement is in its infancy, I believe there are far more pressing matters, namely stabilising Mogadishu itself. It seems that some are hell bent on jumping the gun in the hope that the image of the courts will be tarnished. All things take time and inshallah justice in every sense will prevail.

Juje   

Originally posted by Rahima:

This man (and I’m assuming guilt here), like all others, has one of two choices, to repent or to be dealt with, so far it seems that he is supporting the courts and since the movement is in its infancy,

Wallahi waa runta , and because of the support he is giving them they are turning a blind eye to all his evils. So the question is who is depending on who? And as you say Justice will one day prevail, but I differ in you cause I believe Justice is in the hands of Allah SWT rather than the ICU, though I appreciate what they have done in Xamar and dont appreciate what they have failed to do or even mention its disgust the situation in Marka-Cadeey.

Rahima   

^I'm no expert on Somali politics, but one thing i do have is common sense which is directing me to the view that all things take time and there are priorities.

I don't understand how people can expect for change in other places, when the job is not even done in Mogadishu.

Juje   

Mantey oo dhan nacash nacash ma dheleyna he, ok mid iga jawaab. Considering the support he gives them , do you think the ICU will freaking care what he does in Marka?

Rahima   

^ If he is indeed guilty of what is claimed, then hopefully they will. What any of us think is irrelevant really for at this point like i said Mogadishu is the prime concern.

That is my point, i don't see the point of talking about this man all the bloody time, when we all know that there are other issues to deal with first. When these issues are dealt with, and mogadishu is cleaned out then off to other areas, till then all we can do is wait and see.

There is always bound to be a weak spot in any coalision or groups. it seems like this man accepted the courts the outset and has not refused any of their new policies and strategies.

Now ask yourselves why are you criticising this man, are you afraid to criticise the courts directly .. because it seems u only doing this to de-establise the Courts.

I welcome fair criticism of this this man... but when it is from the same mouths as those who support more evil warlords than am afraid to say anything u say may as well posted in Xaar.com

Maf Kees   

So how long do the opressed peoples of Lower Shabelle have to suffer till Mogadishu becomes A OK? Muslims being opressed deserves the utmost priority.

As long as the courts keep ignoring this issue, they are praying with filthy underwear. They are actively enforcing the courts all the way in Hiran and Galgudud, so the argument that Lower Shabelle around the corner has to wait for Mogadishu's sake is bogus.

Is it not Lower Shabelle under the Courts by proxy, maybe am not good with the regions but if the WhiteEyes is part of the Courts, the Lower Shabelle will undouptanly be subjected to the same rules and governance as in other parts ruled by the Courts.

Has the man broke any rules as dictaded by the courts and please do not mention any hearsay or dacayaad you may have heard.

Juje   

^^^Before you quote from xaar.com , do you know where Lower Shabelle is and who governs it and also what state are they in the citizens of Lower Shabelle. You have the urge to barge in with your sword irrespective of the logics, odd!

^^ when i said my knowledge of regions is limited, it was being humble of myself, but thank you i think i know where it ios sutuated and who governs, as to its people, i also do know that Mr Whiteyes is not of the same tribe as for the majority of the people.

Now dude just define your point, if you are of the beleive that such people are being opperesed by this indivual then argue your case with courts ( write letters) am sure the people can can send representitive to the courts to discuss this very issue.

But from the tone of everyone else who are arguing against Whiteeyes, am afraid to say they have other agendas, since when did they become champions of the rights of the people of Shabelle Hoose ... oh please give us all a break and just state your real motives aight.

P.S i was better off staying away from this polotics section.