Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

IndaCADE names himself security chief of courts...

Indacede has given himself a position, that of head of seurity of the courts.. He has also been given the running of the airstrip of Mogadishu while the port goes to the Abdukar Cadan family who ran Cel Macaan...

Yusuf Siyaad Indhace oo isku magacaabay Hogaamiyaha Amniga ee Maxkamadaha Islaamiga

Last Updated::2006-07-15 15:33:54

Muqdisho:- Hogaamiyaha Gacanta ku haya Gobalka Shebeelada Hoose ee Soomaaliya, ayaa ku dhawaaqay inuu yahay Taliyaha Amniga ee Maxkamadaha Islaamiga.

Yusuf Siyaad Indhacade oo warsaxaafadeed shalay gelinkii danbe ku qabtay Airporka Muqdisho, ayaa ku nuux nuuxsaday in Maxkamadaha ay qabteen hawshii laga rabay dowlada Federaalka.

Yusuf Siyaad Indhacade oo si weyn u weeraray C/laahi Yusuf Ahmed Madaxweynaha Dowlada Federaalka, inuu ku jiro riyo, isla markaana uu madax ka yahay dowlad aan jirin.

Indhacade ayaa sheegay in C/laahi Yusuf uu wato magacii Dowlada, ayaguna ay yihiin awooda wax qabaneysay taasina uu fahmo.

Yusuf Siyaad Indhocade oo hada ka hor loo magacaabay Guddoomiye kuxigeenka Guddiga Fulinta ee Maxkamadaha oo ah kuxigeen Shariif Axmed, ayaa asagu diiday xilkaasi.

Yusuf Siyaad Indhacade ayaa markii ugu horeysay shalay ku dhawaaqay jegada uu u hayo Maxkamadaha Islaamiga, oo uu ku tilmaamay inuu yahay Taliyaha Amniga ee Maxkamadaha Islaamiga ee Muqdisho.

Indhacade oo kamid ah hogaamiye kooxeedka koonfurta Soomaaliya, ayey horey mas'uliyiin kamid ah Maxkamadaha ku tilmaameen inuu yahay xubin taageerta Maxkamadaha balse aan wax xil ah hayn.

Dad badan ayaa ku dhaliila Maxkamadaha ragga lamid ah Yusuf Indhacade oo lagu tilmaamo hogaamiyaasha awooda milatari ku heysta deegaanada aysan kasoo jeedin.

Yusuf Siyaad oo shalay saxaafada la hadlayey ayaa sheegay in ay Maxkamadaha sugayaan amniga Muqdisho, isla markaana ay fureen Garoonka diyaaradaha ee Muqdisho.

Maxamed Cabdi

HorseedNet.com

loooooooool...dat's first. The poor people of Merca will have their day. The courts must eliminate dis sorry excuse of being just like da scumbags in Xamar.

He has the pseudo portfolio of interior ministry now. And believing this news clip, he will also run the airport at Xamar.

Is he gonna arrest me the moment I land at Xamar? :D

Oh, I am feeri, feeri scared.

Indhamadoowe as a minister of interior. LooooooooooooL. :D:D

^^^lol. He proclaimed himself, his own portfolio and the BBC announced it today.. He is the security cheif of the courts.. Funny think, people need security from him and not by him...

OLOL   

Sheikh Yusuf Indhacadde is the real deal. He had backed the courts with all his mighty militias and is a very patriotic pious man. The propogandists are targetting him with lousy lies, calling him a warlord and other sick names. Indhacadde is a native of Qoryooleey, a member of the Islamic courts, an ex-member of Somalia's armed forces. He hails from Shabelle. He never enslaved anyone as some clannish pundits are alleging. How can a man of god could do this? The man made Shabelle one of the most peaceful regions in Somalia. He is a business man, never oppressed anyone and actually helped people of Merka to set up a very effective administration. He brought peace to Shabelle. and then contributed to the campaign to cleanse warlords from Mogadishu.

He is the real deal and he is the man who changes all equations to reflect the realities on the ground.

For me, I honestly believe Indhaccade is a great Somali hero. He fought with all ruthless warlords. He eliminated Qaybdiid,Qanyare, Sudi, Xaaraan Ku naax single handedly. He earlier reformed Morgan, welcommed him to Shabelle and made him a productive farmer. He helped the JVA defeat Morgan and other Ethiopian stooges. He helped Haabsadde secure Baidhabo from warlords allied to Yeey like Shaati-gaduud. Sadly Haabsadde had been outplayed by the cunning Yeey.

Sheikh Yusuf Indhocaddde is now calling Yeey to come to the Capital and be the Somali president if that is what he wants. Give him a credit for being candid.

It is sick and outdated that the brothers from Puntlaand are solely engaged in fabrications, character assasinations and clannish propoganda. If you all against him because of his clan, you guys are sick and need to heal yourself from this blind adherence to tribalism. WE have to support every Somali who is striving to bring peace to Somalia.

OLOL   

One more thing. Indhocadde has the power and might to bring Baidhabo under the control of the courts any day. He is relying and depending on the Almighty Allah and his courageous warriors; not Ethiopia or Melez. Bring them on. Bring the Isrealis and the Americans if you want. They can't do nothing.

It is just some people allied with him that are holding him back. This is stategic plan to give the warlord government and the warlord president a chance to reform and get with the plan and realities on the ground.

Indhocadde knows Yeey is not a realistic and visionary man. He knows the man is obsessed with the clan bug and is hard-headed Mudugh man like Aydiid and Qaybdiid. We see he went to Puntland to gather money and support from his clansmen and took the Mudugh brothers -Qaybdiid and Aideed Jr. with him. Make my word if Yeey and Aideed don't get inline with the ICU program, He will face the ultimate ire of Indhocadde. Indhacadde is ready to even attack Gaalkacyo and he is capable of doing that. Believe me, no Ethiopian troops can stop him.

I believe Somali people will reconcile and peace will come to Somalia soon. I see a bright light at the end of the tunnel. I dream about the day every Somali refugee and exile can go back to Somalia and live wherever he/she wants to freely and peacefully. I see people becoming brothers and sisters and forgiving each other and working togather to rebuild Somalia. Let us not dwell on the past and perpetuate the clan ignorance that had destroyed us. Support your brothers who are working to pacify Somalia even if they are from the rival clan and by the way there is no rival clan. the concept of the "enemy" clan is a tool used by the warlords and people of Mogadishu had already realized that concept brings ony destruction and mayhem. I call the brothers from Puntland who blindly support the last evil warlord of Somalia Yeey, to join in our ranks and reform themselves and stop this sickness. Somalia needs healing and reconcilliation. Your constant tit-for tat clan bashing doesn't help us all. it impairs our already suffering psyche. I never in my life thought, Mogadishu warlords could be ousted but I was wrong. Because of the new revultion by the ICU, now I am so hopeful and so optimistic. Let us all support our Ulemma and educated civil society. They are the ones who deserve our support and backing. Viva Indhocadde. Keep hope alive. Do what you do best! eliminate all warlords and work with the ICU.

Paragon   

Innocent till proven guilty. The same applies to Indha-Cade. If anyone has a case against him, let him/her bring their case forward and provide conclussive evidence. Until the man is implicated in the wrong-doing is currently being accused, I say hands off! Let him call himself security chief ma ahe, let him name himself The Third Reich. There is nothing anyone can do about it.

Juje   

Olol yep waa runta. Lakiin why you yourself is not doing Sheikh (note it self proclaimed) Indhacadde justice.

Somalida waxay ku maahmaahda "Balayo ama lug ha la'ato ama ill". Assuming I agree with you all the attributes you have given to this balayo can you agree with me also that he exports charcoal, has numerous 'xashish' farms, rules by force the Lower Shabelle region.If I was to agree with yoiu that he was born and bred in there, then I do hope you will agree with me that he is of the minority in that area therefore forfeits his right to govern the region, well unless he from a powerful and armed clan that has a major influence in the whole region, but are reer 'koreed'.

Please you are also undermining the achievements of the ICU by narrowing it down to the sole achievements of Balayo Indhacadde. And I think just like other Somalis with me you will pray they find a common solution and agreement among themselves, I mean the TFG and ICU, rather than resolve to conflict which you are so hopeful of.

Ololoow, you have reduced this whole grassroots uprising (which I thought had nothing to do with warlordism) to be nothing more than the dictates of a mad warlord. Ironically this is the first time I have witnessed you being in agreement with what uncle Yeey argues which is that the ICU = warlord Indho Cadde. :D:D

Ololoow, ma laga yaabaa in adiga iyo Yeey aad been sheegaysaan? smile.gif

Bummer.

OLOL   

Juje this is all a lie. The drug farms were fabrications and people who provided this lie to ICG regretted it. We know what is going on Somalia. Indhacadde has nothing to do with the Charcoal operations. He actually opposed it but was prevented to ban it for good. People, we got to stop these baseless rumors. We have to be objective. If you accuse someone, bring some evidence and back it.

Well, I am not related to Indhacadde, don't hail from his clan but I believe the man did a great job and for my recent trip to Mogadishu, a lot of lies I heard from the exiled ramnents of Barre were proven to be nothing else but lies. This villification of the leaders from the "preceived clan rival" originated from group allied with the warlords and specially SHASNA, a pro-Yeey mouth-piece. You need to go back to Somalia to cleanse yourself from clannish hatred. This is what I urge the Dukes and MMA's of this sites to do. Go back to Somalia. Taste the Somali food, smell the fresh Somali air. It is therapeutic. We are living in western Amnesia where lasers of lies and brainwash are bombarded with you on daily from the ***** box and your brain cell don't function right no more. You are fed with lies by lousy clannish sites ran by retards in exile collecting welfare and chewing Qat in darker holes.

Liberate yourself poeple and work for the Somali progress and peace. Stop attacking people fromm other clans with propoganda and above all fear ALLAH.

Juje   

Originally posted by OLOL:

Liberate yourself poeple and work for the Somali progress and peace. Stop attacking people fromm other clans with propoganda and above all fear ALLAH.

Thank you for the encouraging words widayo, lakiin aa mesha ku jirta. For me to go back to Somalia I have to go back to Marka-Cadey. And at the moment I cannot cause we have been asked to pay a equivelant of $45 a month for what was our premisses,plus equivelant £86 for a business (mac-macaan) shop we were running there. We have all left and none of my close family is there now. The mentioned premises has since been confistigated by the local authority (note not formed by reer Marka) cause of refusing to pay the levied tax.

So my frind I have no qualms with your personification of Balayo Indhacade and am waiting for the ICU to come and free Marka Cadey.

OLOL   

Yeey is hullicanting, Indhacadde is part of ICU and not a warlord but a capable leader.

Ever asked yourself why I am defending Indhocadde all of sudden? cos he is the man of the moment! you know what that means? it is a means to an end. and the end is peace coming back to Mogadishu and Somalia. I was glad to see Shariif Hassan the speaker of the parliament to stand up and speak against Yeey's plot. There is no excuse for the weak government to derail this and if they insist on this negative stand, Somali people will get rid of them.

^^^Olol, Inda Cade will end up even worse than what happened to Qayanyare and Co, if he was a moral persone he would not be pilliging the poor people of souther Somalia.

He is the achiles heel of these courts, he reduces their claim to being Islam to a silly joke, because his actions are based on nothing but empowering himself through what ever means.

There was a speech he made a while back when the courts were fighting Qaynyare,he said he was fighting for his clan and was not a member of these courts, lord be hold today he gives himself a title of head of security....

Paragon.

Innocent till proven guilty. The same applies to Indha-Cade

Who's words are you parroting now? Inda CADE has beeen found guilty by the people he oppresses... I have noticed Paragon attacks the elected TFG, the elected Puntland state and yet defends the likes of IndaCade, amazing.............