Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Let the eradication of Alshabab begin.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by MoonLight1:

saaxiibayaal I am not from this clan, and we are not even neighbours or related, I am talking abut the miscalculation they've made, its one thing to assasin a minister, its another to wipe a whole clan's repected men, the consiquance is sevear, and days will tell if this will go by unpuneshed.

Fabrigas SXB aburisha's revelution saved the sunni muslims from these gangs you support, sunnis are safer today than the days of so called (Iraqi's Islamic State), soon we will see the beginning of the end of Alshabaab, just watch next few days weeks and months, I promise you that.inshalah.

Walal, if innocent( good men as you say) people were caught up in this then we send our condolences and duas. However, you and I both know this was no attack against clans. This man was attacked because he brought Xabashis back(even though he used to call them the worst enemies of SOmalia), was meeting with them and striving to start a clan fitna between Somalis. When Sayid Muhamad attacked clan militias who worked with the British many people wailed and still wail that he took out( and he was more excessive against entire clans) their beloved tol militias. Anigu, My friend I don't care about clan, even it is my own beloved father who brings Xabashi, Gaalo tanks iyo Balayo to Somalia, I will not cry if he is`smoked.

As for your promise: I am not going to wail if Alshabab are eradicated, for they are humans and humans only rise and decline. My support for SOmalis to live in freedom is not dependant on any group. But I will give you a promise here: even if they eradicated, Somalis will never submit to Igad, Ethiopia or any UN browtecorate controlled tribal puppets.

This man was attacked because he brought Xabashis back

just empty old stories, listen my friend I am not wailing and crying for Hashi as he was a soldier, but what about the almost 100 people most of them bystanders and hotel guests who were "smoked" by the devils you adore, were they murtads, or their blood was free to be spilled?

The Zack   

^Adu dhankee u socotaa or ka socotaa? This is a war adeer, both sides don't give a hood who dies in this war, they are all hungary for power.

sxb anigu always dadka shicibka dhankooda baan ka socdaa, excuse ma noqonayso qof waliba wax buu laynayaa anigana aa dhinacayga ka laayo, we have to condemn these barbaric suicide bombrs who have no value for their lives and others.

Coloow   

Horta ilaahey ha u naxriisto inta dhimatay. Teeda kale why are you ppl not concerned about the 250 plus killed the last few days?

Time and again there is alla ha u naxriisto thread on SOL whenever a stooge, a warlord, a tribal figure head kicks the basket.

Inta kale ma raashin baa?

Moonlight, fidnada daa sxb. There will be no tribal fighting because of this event. Beledweyne is inhabited by several clans and if anything it was the deceased who were advocating for an all out tribal warfare.

Moonlight, fidnada daa sxb. There will be no tribal fighting because of this event. Beledweyne is inhabited by several clans and if anything it was the deceased who were advocating for an all out tribal warfare.

sxb stop this crocodile tears, you don't know anything about these ppl, who started fitna and spreading it who's fueling fitna and who's bringing new level o hellish wars to our country, is it Alshabab or moonlight. some ppl's stup1dity is beyond belief.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Adeer stop the hypocracy and support the "Mujahidin" and go demontsrate for them as you did before. Its Amazing to see those who used to demonstrate in Lonon against the Somali government now acting angry against their old hero's. Al Shabaab did not change, they were sending suicide bombers in 2006. You hyopocrites changed. And the people of Mogadishu are still fleeing, being killed maimed and no where to run. Because of the groups you nurtured with your energy, time and money. Happless sick people who can not get their act together.

lol...what a frustration atleast you proofed that you CANNOT do anything other than post nac nac here!

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^That's true Awoowe, Afkaaga Caano lagu qabay...

Alshabaab didn't change a bit, not a dime...

The question is who changed?

loool...what can I say? hoos is always hoos! Mashxaraddii baad illowdey though!

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Jaanjumow:

quote:Originally posted by Somali Pirate:

alot of tribalists and eithopian stooges are angry? Blimey never knew they had that in them. Always saw them as wet blankets.

Shame they can't show that same zeal in somali nationalism.

i cannot believe people like u still support these mad men
I am not suprised waayo Soomaali weli qabyaaladi kama dhammaan...marka halla yaabin.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Somali Pirate:

quote:Originally posted by Goodir:

^I take it you are big fan of Shabaab takfirs?

Read my posts clearly and put 2 and 2 together for your answer.
So are you afraid to admit it? Be a man oo iska dhaaf geedaha aad ku gabbanayso do you support them or NOT? lol...ka jawaab!

ABWAN:

lol...what a frustration atleast you proofed that you CANNOT do anything other than post nac nac here!

You adeer are devoid of basic common sense, your whole agenda is to follow Duke around. That’s all, a simpletons quest. Adeer you did a great deal, you raised funds and demonstrated and cried for Al Shabaab for two years. Now you cry in anger at your idiotic actions. Because Al Shabaab are tearing the clan militias apart. Shame :eek: