Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Let the eradication of Alshabab begin.

The death of Col:Omar Hashi and Amb:Laqanyo is big blow for the TFG,but mark my word, Alshabab had played with fire and this will have a negative impact on this young mindless movement, to kill and maim almost 100 people from the same tribe is just crazy, this clan who's elders and politicians were wipedout in one attack will not sit and weep, they will react and that will weaken and may contribute to downfall of the youth.

I think this will become the Aburisha of Somalia, the killing of Aburisha in 2007 was the first and the last nail of Alqaida's coffin in Iraq. http://en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Abu_Risha

Alshabaab has commited a grave mistake and it may have a big impact on their survival.

Let the eradication begin.

I agree they made a mistake, however to get rid of them you need to think outside the box.

Close down their business interests and the money transfer companies they rely on. Shutt down the Radio stations and execute their comanders and leaders.

Anything else is just talk and emotional reaction.

Fabregas   

So you belong to his clan or something? maxad la cabadi otherwise? The guy was a soldier who was boasting about how he brought back Xabashis to Somalia and how he would crush Alshabab and the terrorists in no time. You guys act like a peace activist was maimed.

ps. Abu Rishas clan militias got a little bit of dunya money, but today they are terrorised by the Shia police forces, the Americans and the resistance on the other side.

Emperor   

^So true, maxay lacabaadi, the man was part of the fighting and made vows to eradicate Alshabaab, they killed him, so what's the fuss? Even worse remember how he used to glorify these suicide acts before and refered Alshabaab as Mujahideen and brave liberators who sacrifed their lives for the sake of ousting the filthy-Stinking-Gaal o-Ethiopian occopiers ...

Now the tide has turned, chickens have come home to roost, Mr. Hashi bites the dust and tastes the creation of his own making... now we are supposed to feel sorry for the guy miyaa? Adeer I have respect for the dead body and for that I say Ilaahay Ha Unaxariist but I have no sympathy for the then living individual.

Adeer simply bury the dead and stop it there, never push talk about the dark contradicting history of Hashi...

Emperor   

Lool @ NG, it looks like, looks like mate...

The teenage suicide bombers were the most dangereious things to have at your disposal, even more dangerious than a Nuclear bomb falling at hands of Binladen himslef, sadly thou many have energized them, used, financed and glorified their acts when it was the right time to holt that danger and destroy them, its too late now... The kids have more number on the ground, better arms and much more powerful now that ever before....

saaxiibayaal I am not from this clan, and we are not even neighbours or related, I am talking abut the miscalculation they've made, its one thing to assasin a minister, its another to wipe a whole clan's repected men, the consiquance is sevear, and days will tell if this will go by unpuneshed.

Fabrigas SXB aburisha's revelution saved the sunni muslims from these gangs you support, sunnis are safer today than the days of so called (Iraqi's Islamic State), soon we will see the beginning of the end of Alshabaab, just watch next few days weeks and months, I promise you that.inshalah.

Haatu   

they well and truly have made a GRAVE mistake. That clan will lash out with all its fury and destroy these terrorists. not just that clan but the gov. will be furious. they have been preparing there troops for some time but there will be no holding back. MARK MY WORD.

Alshabab are parasites upon the somali citizens. They gotto be stopped by anymeans. Having said that I hate ppl who supported Alshababs in the past and when they didn't see their interests there any longer they just switched. Hypocrisy! we all knew that these groups were real threat to anyone from get go....

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Jaanjumow:

they well and truly have made a GRAVE mistake. That clan will lash out with all its fury and destroy these terrorists. not just that clan but the gov. will be furious. they have been preparing there troops for some time but there will be no holding back. MARK MY WORD.

I agree never to mess with reer Hiiraan but it could mean anything though...that is if Shabaabs recruit more young men then Hiiraan waa qabsanayaan weliba it will be a strong hold altough Ethiopia is close and mar kastana askar badan ku harqin karto but if ay hadda iska gaaraan then things might be different.

Somalis need to take serious of what is currently happening in Somalia it is not the old clan warlord things but bigger agendas are present. There should be a unity and those who think oh, tuuladeenna maanta lama soo gaarin should think twice as this will spread rapidly all over the country unless aan tallaabooyin culus laga qaadin arrimaha dhacaya!

^^^Adeer stop the hypocracy and support the "Mujahidin" and go demontsrate for them as you did before. Its Amazing to see those who used to demonstrate in Lonon against the Somali government now acting angry against their old hero's. Al Shabaab did not change, they were sending suicide bombers in 2006. You hyopocrites changed. And the people of Mogadishu are still fleeing, being killed maimed and no where to run. Because of the groups you nurtured with your energy, time and money. Happless sick people who can not get their act together.