Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

SSC Army Enlistment,; A New Employer Emerges in The Market (Video)

A_Khadar   

WFC... Dumarkana ma ku jiraan. Are these all enlisted or it's just photo/video opp?

Xudeedi xageed ka soo gurtay tana.. I am with them but I am disappointed the organization of this enlistment...

Liibaan   

Amazing video

Thank you walaal, you are right SSC STATE OF SOMALIA is reality today, because of the SSC people and the brave SSC Army

Thank You Xudeedi

Liibaan   

Boqolaal Ciidan Cusub ah oo Is Qoray, Kuna Biiray Ciidamada SSC

Buhoodle,(Lasanod Online)- Boqolaal shacab ah oo isugu jira rag iyo dumar, dhalinyaro iyo waayeel ayaa shalay isugu yimid xarunta Hogaanka SSC ee Magaalada Buhoodle.

Dadkan ayaa u taburucay naftooda si ay uga mid noqdaan Ciidamada SSC ee u taagan difaaca iyo xoreynta Gobollada SSC.

Madaxda Hogaanka SSC ayaa goobtaas kusoo dhoweeyey ciidankan cusub, uguna qaybshay agabkii ciidan ee ay ku hawlgeli lahaayeen, iyadoo kadibna loo furay tababar ciidan oo muddo socon doona.

loooooool, dreamers.

I would advice you to spare your local population or what left of it, before its to late.

because like i said before saxib, this is buhoodle verses the world, not SSC.

Sool its largest city cainabo and las canod are part of Somaliland, says who...?

SAYS MY MILITARY...!

Sanag including its regional capital is mine, says who??

MY MILITARY !

so before you kill off the last bits of your population you should think twice. :D:D:D:D

Xudeedi   

Originally posted by A_Khadar:

WFC... Dumarkana ma ku jiraan. Are these all enlisted or it's just photo/video opp?

Xudeedi xageed ka soo gurtay tana.. I am with them but I am disappointed the organization of this enlistment...

Khadar, i found the link on Jidbaale.com. Keep in mind that this is only the beginning. The troops will be trainned and organized with time. The fact that Boohoodle is confidently developing institutions itself is the greatest development in Northern Somalia.

Libaan, your w/c, i agree this is an amazing video.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Captain_Mike20:

loooooool, dreamers.

I would advice you to spare your local population or what left of it, before its to late.

because like i said before saxib, this is buhoodle verses the world, not SSC.

Sool its largest city cainabo and las canod are part of Somaliland, says who...?

SAYS MY MILITARY...!

Sanag including its regional capital is mine, says who??

MY MILITARY !

so before you kill off the last bits of your population you should think twice.
:D:D:D:D

Your freedom of expression is enshrined in our books.