Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Support Dr. Husein Xaji Khalif for Prime Ministership

Ibtisam   

Loool The stranger with no tribal name :D

Che, do you know that the 5 men who formed Turkey and put that mad man Ataturk in power were unknown men from unknown families all first name Mohammed. It was later found that they were former Jewish, Muslim converts who changed their names. So while I am inclined to supporting unknown clans, at least innu Somali Muslim yahey ma inaga huubta? We don't want to end up with Eitho Jews who with Muslim names and outwardly behaved like Muslims but secretly believed in Sabbetai Zevi, the 17th-century false messiah! :eek:

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Every candidate has been identified and labeled except one man Dr.Xusien Xaji Khalif

quote:

Dr Husien Haji Khalif Ma suuro gelin in qabiilkisa an helno

Support the stranger with no tribal name
:D
He from Pirateland Trinity. Yey section to be precise. His nick is "Catoosh", get it? smile.gif

Ibtisam   

I don't mind the whole Somali thing to be honest, does he care about the place and solid Muslim with no hidden religions and myths. If so I will add my little vote, although based on the 4.5, my vote don't count anyway. :rolleyes:

:D:D @ Candidates 6 & 8 - this website does not know what is talking about. - I know both of these candidates - one is my brothers' Abti and the other is little known tuug from Qardho, who stole my bag once :D

Ibtisam   

People who stole bags once ayah PM Candidate nooqonaya. waxas aniga ayab daam laha. Shid house, Somalia wey baadey, reer Qardo tuugtiid eye necein ba PM cadidate aha! :eek:

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

People who stole bags once ayah PM Candidate nooqonaya. waxas aniga ayab daam laha. Shid house, Somalia wey baadey, reer Qardo tuugtiid eye necein ba PM cadidate aha! :eek:

:confused: waxaad qortay ma fahmin - at least you got one thing in common with Duke - the misspelling of Qardho and lack of understandable written Af-Soomaali.

I think i have been a bit harsh on Khaliif Cise Mudan - he never stole my bag - his airline Damal (which was one of the badly ran airlines in Somalia) misplaced it.

Som@li   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

:D:D
@ Candidates 6 & 8 - this website does not know what is talking about. - I know both of these candidates - one is my brothers' Abti and the other is little known tuug from Qardho, who stole my bag once
:D

They got it wrong on Khalif Issa, But Omar or Osman, does not matter, and Yes, he was the owner of Damal and Mudan Airlines, where u have lost your bag icon_razz.gif

My vote goes to UNKNOWN Mr. Khalif

Ibtisam   

Loool u made sound like a common theif who run off with your bag. Somalis and their lies. Uuuf.

Che, sounds like this guy is your indheero, naga tag dhee with yoru mukur. You should have just said support my man. :D

^Also they got Ali Abdi Awaare wrong, he's master genius and a brilliant politician, if he gets it walle Shariif-ka iyo dowladiisa wuu dhalan rogi, iyagoo dhan buu madaxa isu galinayaa. He was courting with Faroole these past few days.

Also I noticed that all of the nine cadidates had 'Dr.' infront of their names. Are they all PhD holders. :confused: