Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

SIR CULUS: Maamulka Puntland oo qodobo lagu khiyaameynayo Dowladda Soomaliya hordhiga

MZanzi   

^^^It appears that p-diddy is in the middle of one of his breakdowns. He, as usual, is losing an argument so he is trying desperately to have Fufu's name banned. :D:D

^^^No adeer no ban, but one must excercise his rights. One moment I am composing my complaint to the admin. It is a first you know. Who did you say I was ?

Jananka and others?

MZanzi   

^^adeer your embarassment to everyone from puntland waa maxay dacwadan aad la'ordeesid :D:D:D ma sidaasba libaax ku'aheed

^^^Adeer dont wet your pants, I seldom like wasting time and you have wasted my time today, thus the complaint will be logged, as soon as I finish my draft at work.

Next time you make an accusation against SOLers bring evidance. :D

sool_boy   

i dont even know who is duke , so how i could be him? , dudes are tripping for real , becouse we are exposing lies of your beloved clanist websites , is that means we are one , geta grip dude.

Fu, Duke is right in the sense that he told you off and gave you a warning not to hassle senior nomads, who have shown hard work and utter dedication to their work here on SOL.

Duke spent 189 days of his life posting on SOL, that's more than haf a year. That's dedication for you, that's devotion for you, that's commitment for you and that's loyalty for you. Many noble characteristics recognised univirsally and globally, a benchmark for all beliefs, dogmas and philosophies.

Now don't force me to highlight to the gallery in here, what your contribution has been so far in here and what it says about your enthusiasm to stand by what you really believe and to defend it.

I repeat Duke spent 52% of a whole year non-stop doing what he does best and loves, so don't even dare to challenge him in that regard.

Now I expect of you to sincerely apologise to Duke and remember not to speak in the name of 'Puntlanders' ever again.

I shall eagerly await for your response and no one should try to post on behalf foe or friends a like.

We will see to his respone and what kind of material Fu is made of in the coming hours inshallaah.

Until then.

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Aw Muuse Ismaciil:

Fu, Duke is right in the sense that he told you off and gave you a warning not to hassle senior nomads, who have shown hard work and utter dedication to their work here on SOL.

Duke spent 189 days of his life posting on SOL, that's more than haf a year. That's dedication for you, that's devotion for you, that's commitment for you and that's loyalty for you. Many noble characteristics recognised
univirsally
and globally, a benchmark for all beliefs, dogmas and philosophies.

Now don't force me to highlight to the gallery in here, what your contribution has been so far in here and what it says about your enthusiasm to stand by what you really believe and to defend it.

I repeat Duke spent 52% of a whole year non-stop doing what he does best and loves, so don't even dare to challenge him in that regard.

Now I expect of you to sincerely apologise to Duke and remember not to speak in the name of 'Puntlanders' ever again.

I shall eagerly await for your response and no one should try to post on behalf foe or friends a like.

We will see to his respone and what kind of material Fu is made of in the coming hours inshallaah.

Until then.

blah blah blah You won't get me screamin to Apologise ', you're nothing but a demon

Haatu   

wat about me Fu-Fu, don't I deserve an apology?

I sang the song for you and will do it again :D

Cry me a river, ohhh, cry me a river

;)

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

jaanka adiga isgaabi duqa

lol...maxaa qof ka shisheeya maa ul ku dhufan rabtaa?..lol