Sign in to follow this  
Dhabat-Amaanreer

Reer-Gedo carry our their threat in Kismayo.

Originally posted by Allamagan:

Xiin,

Adeer, go to the mosque and make dua for yourself.

Cuqdad ku kore

^^A good suggestion of course. When you substract your poppycock that is!

You inturn need to grow out of this Horn-like weakness of being hyper sensetive to anything that remotely relates to Kismayo! For if you continue to be clan-centric like you are now you are risking to perish in sorrow's hands!

Waan sii carraabaye, ha la aayaro with the tribal charges, Khlafna si gaara wax haloogu sheego :D wuu shiddeysanyahay'e!

Gabbal   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

You inturn need to grow out of this
Horn-like weakness
of being hyper sensetive to anything that remotely relates to Kismayo! [/QB]

I am right here Xiinow. As you said, this is a forum, why must you address me in the third person? Ma cadaawad baad ii haysaa anigu waxaan islahaa sxbtinimadeeni baa weli sideedi heer sareda ahayd usii socoto? :D

Khalaf-

Allamagan waad gaftay. Do you not see the lion that faces us? :D

So, talk present not the past.

Aah,i thought u wanted us to learn from the kind of history that repeats itself,if it should repeat itself.All the same,u are still embarassing urself!

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

quote:Originally posted by Allamagan:

^^^ Adeer, I aint no coward and you know my records and recall when I came for help when you really were in a mess back in the days

None of my cousins was ever in a mess!Get ur facts straight,not all PRO-Government folks are the family of the President,thats a blind belief that u and many of u hold.Speaking of helping out whoever was in trouble,am familiar with those wars and am familiar with how things happened.Using the muscles of Cabdiqasim's Family and their weaponry gave u that brief victory.As of ur efficiency,u wouldn't have run if u were that brave,when the old General needed ur help and u are quite familiar with his saying,'' ******** maiga carareen, ************ ma ibadbadisay'',dude,those are known facts and again,ur small time tunes are embarassing and look closer,Xalane doesn't do Small times Qabiil talk,but to prove u wrong i will.Again,like i told the other little man,Grow some beard and then come back here.
I dont want to mention names here, I know and you know how many times I did extend you a helping hand when you were in a mess in Galkacyo, in Kismayo.

Remember sxb, we are not in 50s 60s era, open your eyes and lets play the game. waraa doon aa saarantahay sxb, yeesan kula degin

[ February 21, 2007, 02:35 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Khalaf   

:D @ wuu shiddeysanyahay'e!.....xiin i c u keep dodging da accusations.....ninyahow TFG is corrupt we know....but one should never blind support anybody as u did the icu....questionable to say the least.....

Horn Allamagan wa raageedi.

Jacpher   

Khalaf, dee sidee Axmed_Gurey eed bilaa micno meelaha ha ka tuurturin ee Xiin ka gar bax. Keep Horn out.

Horn, waa runtaa balse balanqaadyada markey bataan oo been isu badalaan is no kaftan bro.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

quote:Originally posted by Allamagan:

Xiin,

Adeer, go to the mosque and make dua for yourself.

Cuqdad ku kore

^^A good suggestion of course. When you substract your poppycock that is!

You inturn need to grow out of this
Horn-like weakness
of being hyper sensetive to anything that remotely relates to Kismayo! For if you continue to be clan-centric like you are now you are risking to perish in sorrow's hands!

Waan sii carraabaye, ha la aayaro with the tribal charges, Khlafna si gaara wax haloogu sheego
:D
wuu shiddeysanyahay'e!
Khalaf wu ku arkay waxba ha ku ooyin nooh. Ta kale good night orod iska seexo.

Originally posted by Khalaf:

:D
@ wuu shiddeysanyahay'e!.....xiin i c u keep dodging da accusations.....ninyahow TFG is corrupt we know....but one should never blind support anybody as u did the icu....questionable to say the least.....

Horn Allamagan wa raageedi.

looool Khalaf, my apology to you brother. Sorry, I am dealing with some flaky nutheads! forgive me!

Khalaf   

^^^Dont worry yaa Allamagan! I hear this talk...dee wa abtiyashey.....its all love iyo kafatan!....n i agree reer galgaduud's support to odayga is important for him and he knows that he will keep them happy :D ...n barre joining was new lifeline to TFG sxbs....

inshallah khayr to all in somalia....we should stop being somalis on the real move beyond the clans n build our nation....but unlikely looks like

nabad gelyo brothers

I know and you know how many times I did extend you a helping hand when you were in a mess in Galkacyo, in Kismayo.

U were either lazy or shallow enough,as to not note the message!All the same,not all Pro government Somalians are of the family of the president.I believe u get it now,for surely,neither myself nor any one of my cousins,was in a big mess enough,as to need any one's assistance.But then again,am familiar with the Galkacyo and kismayo and what about them?Gedo was captured or was about to be captured,things then were between ******** and ********** and u belonged to ******* and u all had a common enemy.So little man,protecting Galkacyo was ur duty for since it belonged to *********,it did too belong to u.Do u get the pic now?Alright,what about kismayo?Did those boys sought the help of the inlaws in galgadud (or whatever else they harbour)or not?Yes u captured kismayo with the muscles of ur inlaws aka Cabdiqasim's family.I hope u get things clear now for beyond this,it would really be embarassing,not only to ur part but to my part aswell,but then again,u already forced me to go miles ahead as i had previously intended.Next time,u might want to argue well for this is utterly embarssing!

[ February 21, 2007, 02:34 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

How many times do we have to remind you?

How many times do we have to say this forum is moderated and qabiil names absolutely is not allowed?

How many times do we also say aflagaado is not permitted, in any way or shape.

If you deliberately continue doing this, we will have no choice but to resort other means to sanction.

This thread which stenchs from nothing but qabyaalad and aflagaado is closed.