Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Shaykh Sharif Opens New Mosque. (PICS)

Cowke   

Madaxweyne Sheikh Shariif Oo Furay Masjid Cusub

July 9, 2010

Madaxweynaha Dowladda Federaalka ee Soomaaliya Shariif Sheikh Axmed ayaa maanta oo jimce ah xariga ka jaray masjid cusub oo laga dhexfuray xarunta madaxtooyada Villa Soomaaliya ee magaalada Muqdisho.

Masjidka cusub oo mudo dhismo ah ku socotay,ayaa waxaa loo bixiyey Masjidu Shuhadaa waxaana lagu magacdaray dadkii ku ku geeriyooday qaraxii Shaamoow oo ay ku jiraan Wasiiro ka tirsan Dowladda Federaalka.

Madaxweynaha iyo masuuliyin ka tirsan Dowladda ayaa maanta ku tukaday Salaada Jimcaha,waxaana halkaas salaada khudbad ka jeediyey Mudane Sheikh Shariif.

Masaajidka cusub ayaa la sheegay in isla mar kuwada tukan karaan dad gaaraya 400-qof isla markaana ay ka kooban tahay qaybo kala duwan.

Horseed Media

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

67.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

Cowke   

Bossaso New Masjid Complex looks more better.

Construction of the new mosque

37423_126640244042832_100000905704365_12

One Quarter Of The Mosque Completed

051.jpg

Cowke   

Originally posted by Haatu:

Kolley Alshabaab will bomb it as they bomb the palace already.

They tend to look after their own "clan" property or why else is bakaraha business district still standing for?

They just tend to have a problem protecting other clan properties but they seem to be getting better nowadays seeing that amal express is there because were paying them taxes.

Haatu   

Cowke, these are mosques os Allaah; they are above this childish competition of yours.

And what on earth are you on about? Amal? :confused:

Saalax   

Originally posted by Cowke:

Look at me my mosque is better looking than yours miyi sheekaadii noqotay? lol

Cowke   

Haatu, did i say the new mosque in hamar is bad? read what i said carefully before you jump to attack me. I said the new mosque in bossaso looks better but i never said the hamar mosque looks bad.

By the way mosques can be better then other mosque, for example isnt the mosque in mecca better then a mosque in yemen? yes it is but that doesnt mean the mosque in yemen is bad it just means the mecca mosque is the best mosque in the world.

Theirs many hadiths which the prophet pbuh would say "I love the mosque in mecca more then anywhere else" and this is while he was in mosque in medina.

So mosques can be better then each other and look better to but I never said that the "mosque" in hamar looks bad if I did please quote me where-ever i said that and i will be more then willing to apologize.

Haatu   

Stop trying to slime your way out waryaa. You know exactly what you meant. Let me give you a hint. It was probably the D-block blood which made you say that :D

Polanyi   

This guy comes back from begging Igad/Ethiopia to colonise Somalia and then he tells us he is busy building mosques. What a wasteman!

Cowke   

You guys shouldn't worry about that. You should worry about edna aden hospital being outclassed by the new galkayo medical facility that under way as we speak.

Design Plans

Galkayo Hospital Front Entrance

34060_139158479443216_100000471944646_35

Galkayo Hospital Back Entrance

34060_139158482776549_100000471944646_35

Galkayo Medical Facilty the whole site plan

34060_139158486109882_100000471944646_35

That's what you guys should worry about. This is healthy competion and brings the best out of all of us and makes somalia become prosperous country.

Jacpher   

^You're one sick individual. Go bury yourself wayee.

Qabyaaladiina masaajidda ayaad la tagtay. No masjid is in competition with another one. No masjid is less better than another. No kitaab qur'aan is less better than another. People of Puntland and Moqdisho build masaajid for cibaado only not for you to brag about them in your own sick ways of qabyaalad.

You're everything that's wrong with wadankeeda and the reason tareeso la isla dhacaayo. Disgusting.

Alle salaada idinkama aqbalo. Soomaali, yar iyo weyn, horteeda ayey maalin walba ku dhimanayaan, iyaguna masaajid buu lacagtoodii ku dhisanayaa. What an effing joke.

Samafal   

Cawke, for the love of god stop this nonsense of comparing everything. If you are moslem, bragging is prohibited. If your aunt's house is better than the others good on her and say Mashallah and move on

Cowke   

Samafal comparing is good because it motivates somalis to compete and competition produces excellence. Why you think the west is like this today?

Somalis should compete and federalism will defnitely achieve that and at the end of the day the people who win are the locals!!!