Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Khilaafka Shariif Sharmarke!

^^^Indeed he is the Chief of 2KM of Mogadishu under the protection of AMISOM.

A man who has never visited any village, City, District or Refion outside of Mogadishu for the last two years.

Unable to even visit, Jowhar, Afgoyee or Balcad.

Yes he is the Chief of his wardrobe. :D

Somalina   

looooooool, you like his wardrobe I see (you keep mentioning it).

He will be visiting Gedo and Kismayo with the new Military chief soon! Ha ka welwelin taas. :D:D

^^^Yeah i was watching a show online, called Congo my Foot. Sharif Hotel my foot dear.

He is wasting precious time of the Somali's an ignorant man indeed.

Wake me up when he visits Afgoyee. :D

Somalina   

^^^ is that mean you and AllPuntland will start addressing him as "Madaxweynaha Soomaliya"? lol

Will sure wake you up, just make sure you don't miss my personal photo op with him. :D

Malika   

^Your too sure,its not healthy.. icon_razz.gif:D

Che&Duke,have you guys been part of any Somali organisation/s? It gets chaotic,confusing and that is just a small organisation,iska baa daa kuwan dawlad disaayaa..LOL. I can imagine what happens - all the mistrust,the fingure pointing,the tolka laa tagnoo in corners after meetings..Lol

bless us!

ps.Dont you people work?

Malika I am at work right now love.

:D

How come you awake aint it like 12am now in London & a work day tommorrow?

Anyhow you are 100% correct Somali's are allerguic to organising anything but clan meetings which are usually money raising scams.

Somalina   

Haddii wax asaga ka fiican la helaayo hala keeno, and I will welcome him or her with open arms.

Markuu qudbeynayey, waxaan u maleeyey inuu buugeyga aqristey. icon_razz.gif

Mahadsanid Generale, bal anigana aan kuu tuuro hadal fiican.

Faroole hadduu kartidaada yeelan lahaa, Atam buurtiisa nabad ayuu u joogi lahaa. :D

Haddii Shariif iyo Cumar qaxwa isla cabaan keligooda, I believe iney xalin karaan khilaafka dhex taagan.

^^^Niina, in all honesty all these men are fools.

What matters to me are not these men, its secure Somali entities? Somaliland, Puntland, and the central regions whose communities are now starting to have serious dialogue about the creation of security and administration for their regions, Galmudug, Ahlu Sunna, Ximan & Xeebaha, Hiiraan etc. It’s the start and will no doubt lead to empowering whole groups and securing those areas for our people. Al Shabaab, Warlords, Ethiopia, Eritrea and the real enemy the NGO’s find it easy in division, in friction in sub clan. The aim should be to limit this friction and to give our children a chance. Chasing a few $$$ at the expense of our future.