Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Somaliland.Org: Xaabsade oo Ciidamo keenay

Liibaan   

Somaliland.Org: Riyaale ku bedeshay Ciidamo Gaar u ah oo qoyskiisa iyo kuwa uu keenay Mr Xaabsade dhawaan.

Madaxii Taliyaha Ciidanka Mr Nuux Taani oo diiday in Ciidamadiisu Soo Galaan Caasimada

September 12th, 2009

Hargeysa(Somaliland. Org) Taliyaha Ciimada Qaranka Nuux Taani ayaa Diiday inuu Ciidamadu Milateriga u Adeegsado shacabka Kacdoonka samaynaya.

Waxaase la sheegayaa in Riyaale ku bedeshay Ciidamo Gaar u ah oo qoyskiisa iyo kuwa uu keenay Mr Xaabsade dhawaan. Ciidamadaas ayaa loo adeegsaday si Rasaasta hoos ugu dhigaan dadweynaha. Arintani waxa ay keentay in dhimasho keento, ilaa iminkana waxaa tirada dhimashadu gaadhaysaa 6 qof, inkasta oo tirada marba is bad badelayso, oo ilaa iminka tiro sugan aan lahayn. Tirada dadka dhaawacmay ayaa aad u faro badan, waxaana la sheegayaa in dadka dhaawacmay ay ku jiraan qaar ka mid ah xildhibaanadii Baarlamaanka Somaliland.

Taliyaha ciidanka ayaa ku sababeeyey inaan Ciidamada qaranku Aanay nin difaacin ee loo sameeyey inay cadwoga iyo xuduudaha Somaliland Difaacaan.

Wixii faah faahina ee dheeraada kala soco Somaliland.Org

All jokes and ictiraaf aside, this latest development is very sad. It is in no ones interest that violence flare up in that part of Somalia. Riyaale's greed for power, puts the population in a difficult situation. He understands that the people cherish the relative peace they so painstakingly nurtured all these years, and is thus, taking advantage of them by threatening disorder and conflict as the ONLY alternative, if they decide to resist his rule.

In my opinion, the people's best hope lies in non-violence along the lines of Gandhi or Martin Luther King. This way, they will be able yo protect the peace and at the same time make life miserable for the dictator.

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

All jokes and ictiraaf aside, this latest development is very sad. It is in no ones interest that violence flare up in that part of Somalia.

Blah blah blah redface.gif

^^^

Another good question also would be...where on earth is the grand drivel merchant, who used to go by the name, Oodweyn?? :D

The whole argument about la-la landers being democratic has been done in, and no one really takes it seriously because it's an obvious and crushing hypocrisy.

Originally posted by General Duke:

It's heart breaking that silly politicians like Riyaale are disturbing thr peace of the Somali people in NW Somalia.

I thought riyaale was doing the mugging lol

Som@li   

Originally posted by MoonLight1:

Is that Xaabsade of RRA, damn it, how did he get there?

It is not him, It is another Xaabsade. :D ,

Speaking of RRA Xaabsade. Close to a year ago, my aabo was at Baydhabo airport, waiting for a flight to Nayroobi. Xaabsade and other "ministers" were there as well waiting Nuur Cadde's flight to arrive.

Xaabsade seeing my old man, wuu u yimid, oo wuu salaamay. My old man asked him meesha uu magaca naaneystiisa kasoo jeedo. Xaabsade replied in a kaftan way, saying waagii uu Caydiid Jr ciidamadiisa ka saareen dhulkaas ayuu bililiqo ka daran tee sameyn jireen ku sameeye iyagii, oo waxba uma reebin. Saas magaca ku yimid yiri. Waala wada qoslay.

^^^

It would possibly help your trite little anecdote; if you could do it a little more articulately than "my Aabo...!"

Now move along! If we need your jaundiced reminisces and pointless interruptions again, we'll call you.

OK?