Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Laascanood update: Riyaale militia suffer major defeat at hands of PUNTLAND

web page

Hopefully, people will listen what this man had to say. People of SSC are getting very weary of useless wars. The sooner all clan militias (Sland and Pland) leave SSC. The better it will be for every body.

RedSea   

^horta miyaa runta la isku sheego. The people of sool this and that.

It was Xaabsade who is from Sool who started the earlier skirmishes just to bring it to hault after apparently his post which was taken away from him was given back. He risked people's lives just for his damn interest.

Secondly, the latest battles show that reer sool are with both sides. There is sub clan on somaliland side vs. Puntland and other sool sub clans.

We have been pointing the finger for so long towards Puntland and Somaliland, but reer Sool themselves are in this mess and are to blame also.

Soo maal,

Be objective and not personal. I do understand the frustrations you are going through as a native of Laas Anood, but brother I am not the one to blame. Also Reer Sool should be blamed for their parts of the evil doings as they collabrated with both entities and are on both sides fiding the other.

^^^Atleast be sincere about your intentions horta!!

The average reer Sool are against the Riyaale regime ,and chose to remain united with their brethen. Portraying oppurtunistic individuals as the voice of reer Sool is deceptive Saaxib.

"United with thier brethen" mmmmm what a comment from this SOL memeber sounds like more divison of each other. I know what you mean in this statement brotha and it only shows how somalis are tribal thinking. It is the people in Sool that are fighting, the thing is that they have support for either Somaliland or Puntland, so lets get this simple fact straight. The second thing is weak point of "ill-advised secession notion" stop bring this weak point over and over, because form this logic if Somaliland said it would stay in the Unoin then would the people of Sool have no issue of being under somaliland, I dont think so!

SOO MAAL   

Red sea,

Of course, people of SSC should defend their land against invaders

All sub-clans of Sool, Sanaag & Cayn are against Riyaale’s clan militia and secession notion

You are grossly unfair and bias saxib nothing personal about that, but you want to blame the victim – the people of sool, that’s adding insult to injury

Also,we should blame people of Hargeysa/Burco, for sending their children to die in Laascaanood because of fictional borderline

Its dishonest to say that people of Sool are with both sides, its like Bush saying that he is helping Iraqi people because Iraqi people are with America, when only Bush hired few opportunist politicians and some militia

I think its unfair for anyone to blame people of Sool let alone Hargeesaawi/Burcaawi because of the conflict of interest factor,

Why Palestine & Iraq is occupied? Is it because Iraqi/Palestinian are more divided, when compared to other Arab countries

Why western Somalia is occupied? Is it because Somali people of western Somalia are more divided, when compared to other regions Somali regions

In 1988, there was opportunist politicians like Daahir Rayaale (who was a senior NSS officer), Faysal Waraabe (who was a spy), C/raxmaan Cirro (who was somali diplomat in Moscow), even Egal was working for Siyad at that time,

And of course there was thousands from from Hargeysa/Burco who were part of somali army in 1988, fighting alongside Somali army

Few opportunist politicians and a paid militia should never be an excuse

There no way one can justify the aggression of Riyaale’s Clan militia against the people of Sool

SOO MAAL   

Originally posted by SomaliThinker:

because form this logic if Somaliland said it would stay in the Unoin then would the people of Sool have no issue of being under somaliland, I dont think so!

You have admitted yourself, that people of Sool are against so-calledSomaliland, its good thing that you realized the fact finally, no one can force people of Sool to be under occupation

Even if the secessionist entity accept the reality that United Somalia is the way forward,it is true people of Sool,sanaag&Cayn don’t want to be part of so-called Somaliland “region”, just like how people of Hargeysa/Burco don’t want to be part of Darwiishland or Puntland.

People of Sool will defend their land against Riyaale’s clan militia

Originally posted by SomaliThinker:

"United with thier brethen" mmmmm what a comment from this SOL memeber sounds like more divison of each other. I know what you mean in this statement brotha and it only shows how somalis are tribal thinking. It is the people in Sool that are fighting, the thing is that they have support for either Somaliland or Puntland, so lets get this simple fact straight. The second thing is weak point of "ill-advised secession notion" stop bring this weak point over and over, because form this logic if Somaliland said it would stay in the Unoin then would the people of Sool have no issue of being under somaliland, I dont think so!

Tribal this tribal that, I thought you were actually gonna come with better argument. The people of SSC never agreed the colonization by the English, and were the backbone of the Dervish movement. To ignore their history and their desires by what's essentailly non-existent country is simply amazing. The Sland and Pland are tribal entities run by self-aggrandizing men who are hell bent in milking the meager resources of these Somali lands. These entities have little to offer SSC, and the people of SSC have expressed their wishes to stay with Somali proper. Anyone who denies is simply delusional to say the least.

SOO MAAL, you just proved my point, under occupation, so i guess as unionist you belive people of somaliland are different outsiders, like the Iraqis call the americans occupiers or the Palestines call the Isrealis occupiers huh lool, your tribal thinking is out their. Even in a unted somalia you call for division lool, with people of SSC in your view wanting to stay with their own tribal kind huh Soo Maal. What here you have showen is the funtamental reason why somalia is lost and gone, if people cant expect to be together but rather apart in their own tribal world, then so be it, but please brother you out of all the people of SOL should not talk of Somali Unity from comments like "people of Sool,sanaag&Cayn don’t want to be part of so-called Somaliland “region”, just like how people of Hargeysa/Burco don’t want to be part of Darwiishland or Puntland".

Some groups in SSC have choosen to join somaliland thats a fact you all must expect.

hubb.jpg

Ciidamo aad u tira badan oo gaaray Aagii hore ee dagaalku shalay ka dhacay.

Abaabul balaaran ayaa ka socda guud ahaan Puntland waxaana magaalooyinka lagu dhex arkayaa Ciidamadii daraawishta oo fuulaya Gawaadhidii dagaalka iyo weliba kuwii xamuulka kuwaas oo u socda Gobolka Sool, ka dib markii ay dagaal gaadma ah ay soo qaadeen Jabhada SNM [somalida Neceb Midnimada] maalintii shalay ahayd.

Ciidamada Daraawishta ayaa waxaa ka muuqda wajigooda Niyad badan in ay u hayaan Difaaca Puntland ka dib markii la soo cadeeyey in ay dagaalka ka qeyb qaadanayaan Wadanka Ereteria iyo weliba qeyb ka mid midowgii maxaakiimta oo lagaga awooda roonaaday Konfurta Somalia.

Sarkaal u hadlay maanta Ciidamada Daraawishta ayaa sheegay in aan waxba ka jirin hadalkii ay shalay BBC du faafisay kaas oo ahaa in Jabhada SNM [somalida Neceb Midnimada]ay la wareegeen gobolka Sool gaar ahaan magaalada Laascanood sarkaalka ayaa sheegey in uu hada ku sugan yahay Aagii hore ee dagaalku ka bilowday.

Dhinaca kale warar lagu kalsoon yahay ayaa sheegaya in Calooshooda u shaqeystayashii ay ka baxeen Xaafadii ay ku sugnaayeen maalmihii la soo dhaafay kuwaas oo baqdin iyo argagax badan ku dhashay ka dib markii ay soo gareen magaalada Laascanood Ciidamo badan oo ka tirsan Darawiishta Puntland.

Ugu danbayntii waxaa magaalada gacanta ku haya Maamul gobaleedka Puntland waxayna meesha ka saareen isgaarsiintii oo dhan taas oo awalba laga lahaa gobolada Waqooyi

Mataan Farah

allsanaag.com

SOO MAAL   

S T,

Some from Hargeysa/Burco say the presence of Somali National army in Hergeysa/Burco in 1980s was occupation,

If they today Cabdulaahi Yusuf invades Burco/Hargeysa, I am sure you will say its another occupation by sayadist group, that’s the truth

I am not advocating for war against people of Hargeysa/Burco, its for people of northwest to decide who should rule Hargeysa/Burco, in contrast you who passionately support the aggression of Riyaale’s clan militia against the people of Sool, Sanaag & Cayn because qabiil hatered

Every decent Somali should advocate for unity, that’s simple

Its fact that people of northwest don’t want Darwishland/Puntland to takeover Hergeysa/Burco, same is true that people of Sool,sanaag&Cayn don’t want so-called Somaliland to takeover their land SSC.

Somali thinker, you really need to think and use your Brian, its people like you who blindly support the aggression of their clan militia to invade neighboring regions, that’s why today Somalia is still in a civil war.

^^^Quite simple: Was it not the people of LaasCanood who chased Riyaale when he tried to visit, a few years back?

No secesisonist leader has ever set foot on LaasCanood, Riyaale, Egaal, Tuur or any other one.

Its not clan issue, but ideology. The blue flag rules in SSC.

Jamster   

I shall be the governer of Waqooyi galbeed marka ciidanku kasoo biyo cabo Hargeisa bishan fooda inagu soo heysa. I have already submitted my application to the TFG.

Fahiye, wishful dreaming old boy, call me when you wake from your dream.

Duke, that was then this is now it appears puntland troops are the ones on the run, things changed and it looks like the people of LA have choosen to tell puntland troops to go lool.

Soo Maal, you are the last person to talk, i know very well what you meant in occupation, you can cover it up but we both know it comes down to tribal issue you have of being Sool being under somaliland, plain and simple old boy. You speak of agression by somaliland, but from reports its local groups fighting each other with only support from somaliland on one side and puntland on the other side so get your facts straight ok. Fundamentally you have proven my point in the end with stating that somalis dont want to be ruled boy each other or as you put it "Its fact that people of northwest don’t want Darwishland/Puntland to takeover Hergeysa/Burco, same is true that people of Sool,sanaag&Cayn don’t want so-called Somaliland to takeover their land SSC". Thus unity for somalis cant be thus like i said before Soo Maal dont talk about Unity or Unioist this and that, cause like you stated if somalis groups can not expect to be with each other even in adminstartions for tribal reasonslike somaliland or Puntland then there is no need for union and each should go on their own way.

Emperor   

^Give it a rest guyz, it is in the last 10 days of Ramadaan, only 9 more to go, hana danbaajinina reer SL markaa dooda nooga dhiga...