Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Bossaso: Farole Opening Of Bossaso International Airport

Cowke   

Madaxweynaha Mamaulka Puntland A/raxmaan Maxe’d max’ud Faroole ayaa maanta xariga kajaray dhismaha cusub ee garoonka diyaaradaha magaalada bosaso waxaana uu noqonayaa dhisma garoon kii uwaynaa oo laga furayo somaliya waxana uu yahay garoonku mid aad ubilic wanaagsan .

ws2u5t.jpg

11lu69l.jpg

2q88374.jpg

Xafladii furitaanka ahayd ee maanta ayaa waxaa kasoo qaybgalay qaar kamid ah masuuliyiinta puntland oo uu madaxweynuhu hogaminayo ,Golaha wasiirada ,golaha xildhibaanada ,Ganacsato ,Nabadoono iyo qaybaha kaladuwan ee bulshada waxaana halkaasi dhamaan masuuliyiintii kahadashay ay cadeeyeen in ay tahay wax lagu farxo in puntland ay yeelatay garoonkii ugu waynaa ee Somaliya

14s3dd.jpg

apk3n7.jpg

22lu90.jpg[/quote

3717366058_bcfd6b3aea.jpg

Good job, thanks to the former Cade admin, a major task was achieved. Thanks also to Faroole for continuing the economic and political progress of Puntland.

nuune   

^^ If there is a ceremony in opening a new project, dat means the whole package is finished.

Great stuff

Zinki   

Any progress made is a glad tiding. Glad that Faroole is busy doing something worthy.

The Bosasso populace truely needs projects like this one which creates jobs and moves the community forward.

Congrats!

The process started early ,,, maybe around 2 years ago but yes this is good stuff. I've seen the unfinished airport when i was in Bugland about two months ago.

Xudeedi   

Great news,this will be beneficial for millions and attract more development to Somalia's Commercial Center (Bosaso).

Haatu   

Kudos to Puntland and Somalia. But you've got to be kidding me, thats the biggest airport in Somalia. My god were're so far behind our neighbors, but nonetheless, well done :D

Cowke   

Duke, well you can tell farole to stop reviewing cade project and the port would've of been done also.

Remember lootah signing $50 million deal for bossaso. That included extending the port by 400% and constructing a port-facility headquarter of modern standards and a free trade zone. It's good to see farole allowed the airport to go thru, now he has to let the port and oil go thru also and not just be a xasid to cade and try to take away what he got for the state, it's so childish.

You can read it here regarding lootah and it's port deal with cade which mr.farole put on review!!!

http://www.ameinfo.c om/176786.html

Ps: I remember farole speech when he won the election and said "mamuul aniga iga horeyee maba jirin", for your information mr.farole alot of the kings gathered at our local cafe here in new zealand discussing your little comment. smile.gif

But we will let it slide for the good of the state, however if their was no government before you mr.farole then the ribbon your cutting at bossaso airport, garowe airport, bossaso port is also under the previous admins deal, the oil, the mamuul wanaag that you see today was put to paper in the democratisation phase by cade, not to mention nearly every institution in the state by cade.

Lol mr.farole you can be very silly saying "there was no government before you" lol but we let it slide cause we know your reer miyi.

Thankful   

Originally posted by Cowke:

Duke, well you can tell farole to stop reviewing cade project and the port would've of been done also.

Remember lootah signing $50 million deal for bossaso. That included extending the port by 400% and constructing a port-facility headquarter of modern standards and a free trade zone. It's good to see farole allowed the airport to go thru, now he has to let the port and oil go thru also and not just be a xasid to cade and try to take away what he got for the state, it's so childish.

You can read it here regarding lootah and it's port deal with cade which mr.farole put on review!!!

Ps: I remember farole speech when he won the election and said "mamuul aniga iga horeyee maba jirin", for your information mr.farole alot of the kings gathered at our local cafe here in new zealand discussing your little comment.
smile.gif

But we will let it slide for the good of the state, however if their was no government before you mr.farole then the ribbon your cutting at bossaso airport, garowe airport, bossaso port is also under the previous admins deal, the oil, the mamuul wanaag that you see today was put to paper in the democratisation phase by cade, not to mention nearly every institution in the state by cade.

Lol mr.farole you can be very silly saying "there was no government before you" lol but we let it slide cause we know your reer miyi.

Although I don't agree with you much. I think you have a very valid point. This is proof how difficult infastructure building is in such a poor state and anyone who is able to start it must be commended. But of course those that dwell on every negative aspect and look at the glass as half full won't give credit where credit is due. There definitely seems to be issues that President Farole has with the previous admin(s). I don't know why he doesn't make a decision on the oil contract or the port renovations, he's almost been in for a year. If we don't get on the admins case things won't get done. Either consider all the previous agreements void or allow them to continue.

Cowke   

Thankfulisp, well farole is saying he is reviewing it to see if it is in the benefit of puntland, but we know he is reviewing it to see if it is in the benefit of "farole".

The dude wants to get a nice pay-packet out of the oil-firms like cade did after farole's time in office expires. smile.gif