Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Amal Bank oo la tacziiray

Maaddeey   

^Hadda, Somalia iyagaa Jamaacada ah!, waayo iyagaa uga xaq leh Dawladda Sacuudiga ey Culimada u soo daliishadaan in Jamaacada la raaco!

Dhubad.   

I like the outcome of this court. as I was reading the article when I reached waxaa lagu xukumay 70,875 - I was expecting 70billian Somali shillings :D but instead they are ordered to publish Islamic books.....What a clever move.

Al-Shabaab 1 Critics 0 :D

Kashafa   

^^ :D . My exact thoughts. Brilliant maneuver. And the cool thing about it: Amal Bank executives are actually happy with the decision. Win-win-win situation for all: Al-Shabaab, Shacab'ka Soomaaliyeed, and Amal Bank.

...except, that is, for the peacenik xuthaalah, ayaga murug iyo walbahaar ku furan'tahy on hearing the positive progress of the Mujahideen.

Haatu   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

^Hadda, Somalia iyagaa Jamaacada ah!, waayo iyagaa uga xaq leh Dawladda Sacuudiga ey Culimada u soo daliishadaan in Jamaacada la raaco!

Sxb do you even know what is meant by the Jamaaca?

Let me quote the book for you:

2: From the Sunnah is Clinging to the Jamaa'ah

From the Sunnah is clinging to the Jamaa'ah.[1]
Whoever desires other than the Jamaa'ah and departs from it then he has thrown off the yoke of Islaam from his neck and he is astray, leading others astray.[2]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTES

1. 'Umar, radiallaahu' anhu reports that the Prophet said, "Stick to the Jamaa'ah and beware of splitting, for Shaitaan is found along with the single person but is further from two. Whoever desires the centre of Paradise then let him stick to the Jamaa'ah. He whose good deed pleases him and his evil deed causes him to feel bad then he is a believer." Reported by Ahmad (1/18), at-Tirmidhee (no. 2165) al-Haakim (1/114) and is declared saheeh by Shaikh al-Albaanee in as-Saheehah (no. 1116).

Anas, radiallaahu 'anhu, reports that the Prophet said, "Indeed the Children of Israa'eel divided into seventy one sects and my Ummah will divide into seventy two sects, all of them will be in the fire except one and that is the Jamaa'ah." Reported by Ibn Maajah (no. 3993) and declared saheeh by Shaikh al-Albaanee.

2. Alluding to the hadith of Ibn 'Abbaas, radiallaahu 'anhummaa, who said: Allaah's Messenger said,"He who sees from his ruler something he dislikes, let him be patient with him, for he who splits away from the Jamaa'ah by a handspan and then dies, dies a death of Jaahiliyyah" and in a narration, "then he has thrown off the yoke of Islaam from his neck." Reported by al-Bukhaaree (trans. 9/145), Muslim and Ahmad and the other narration by at-Tirmidhee (no. 2867) and Ahmad (4/130). Refer to Sharh ul-'Aqeedat-Tahaawiyyah (379-382), checked by Shaikh Naasir ud-deen al-Albaanee.

3: The Companions Are The Foundation of the Jamaa'ah

The foundation upon which the Jamaa'ah is built is the Companions of Muhammad May Allaah's Mercy be upon them all. They are Ahl us-Sunnah wal-Jamaa'ah,[1] so whoever does not take from them has gone astray and innovated[2] and every innovation is misguidance, and misguidance and its People are in the Fire.[3]

-----------------------------

Notes

3. Abu Shaamah (d.665H) said,"The order to stick to the Jamaa'ah means sticking to the truth and its followers; even if those who stick to the truth are few and those who oppose it are many; since the truth is that which the first Jamaa'ah from the time of the Prophet and his Companions, radiallaahu 'anhum, were upon. No attention is given to the great number of the people of futility coming after them." (Al-Baa'ith 'alal-Bida'h wal-Huwaadith, p.l9).

Jacpher   

Amal is outnumbered and outgunned. When you've got ex anarchists, rapists, murderers acting judge, jury and executioner, Amal is got no choice but do what's good for business. JB could be right. That calendar is totally made up. Amal in qurbaha doesn't adhere to any calendar at all.

That list of books is a telling. Musxaf quran 5000 same as xisnul Muslim, and more Jihaad 7000 books than any other. Where the tafsiir or the sunnan?

Maaddeey   

^Tafsiir & Sunan-ka maadigaa ku xakumay?, made up calendar kulahaa! that page is scanned from their diary, wax isku fal waryaa!

Jacpher   

^Shalom Mr. Maaddeey.

Marka xigta, only if you deem the Somali population kufaar do you need more jihaad books than musxaf quraan itself.

Neither your leaders not that scanner is infallible or sacred by the way. :D

Cara.   

I'm glad to see Al-Shabab have solved all the major problems in Xamar so now they can turn their attention to those who photocopy calendar pages and tape them to walls. Next will be fining people shaaha caanaha ku kariya. Gross!

Maaddeey   

^kutubta xataa adigaa u kala dooraya miyaa?, wax iska cad lagama murmo sxb.

Ps. Agoonta ka war hay, iska jir iney qaadaan wadadii...!

Maaddeey   

^Haatu, isheyda mey qaban Sharxu Sunnah lil-barbahaari, liiska kutubta miyuu ku jiraa? why did u single it out?, Kutub al Sunna (Ictiqaad) waa badanyihiin: Waasitiyah, Ictiqaad ah-al Xadiith, laalakaa'ii, Saabuunee waa badanyihiin, plus sharx sunnah tawjiihaat & sharax ayuu u baahanyahay, waayo ad-adayg zaaid ah & hadallo qallafsan oo sharax u baahan baa ku jira!.

Ps. Did yoy really think u had to explain Jamaacah for me?

Jacpher   

Ps. Agoonta ka war hay, iska jir iney qaadaan wadadii...!

^Yet another death threat to orphans of Moqdisho Maaddeey? Yet you've the audacity to brush yourself as religious? Crooks will always be crooks. Disgusting low lives! Religioneey xaal qaado.

Maaddeey   

Jacfar, dhug weyn baad tahay, agoonta garo, waa agoonta aad aabahood dayacday ee 2008 dhaartii Abu Mansuur ku rumowday!

Edit: Ka warhay means: Lacag u di'r, wax ha bartaan, yeysan moor'yaan noqon!

Haatu   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

^Haatu, isheyda mey qaban Sharxu Sunnah lil-barbahaari, liiska kutubta miyuu ku jiraa? why did u single it out?, Kutub al Sunna (Ictiqaad) waa badanyihiin: Waasitiyah, Ictiqaad ah-al Xadiith, laalakaa'ii, Saabuunee waa badanyihiin, plus sharx sunnah tawjiihaat & sharax ayuu u baahanyahay, waayo ad-adayg zaaid ah & hadallo qallafsan oo sharax u baahan baa ku jira!.

Ps. Did yoy really think u had to explain Jamaacah for me?

Sxb I singled that book out because after the qur'an, xadiith books, kitaabu tawxiid, it is very important that somalis today read it and learn it. It is the answer to the problem regarding who is right & who is wrong today in somalia.

PS: Just making sure you understood clearly :D

Plus yawmul qiyaamah in aad i qabsato oo aad tiraahdid "wuxuu haystay jaanis uu iigu sheego micnaha jamaacadda" ma rabi :D