Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Amal Bank oo la tacziiray

Jacpher   

^These people pick and choose ayadaha quraanka to suit their political agenda.

Karl: No one is stalking anyone. Maaddeey needs to get back to his medication to make a little sense. That's all. Waxaan ka baqayaa if I press him a little harder inuu is dilo and I don't want his parents to lost a child. Allow u hanuuni cunuga.

Maaddeey: You're gonna retract that death threat? Feeling a little guilty now suggesting four and six years old orphans inaad gowracdid? How low can this goons get?

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Jacphar:

^These people pick and choose ayadaha quraanka to suit their political agenda.

Karl: No one is stalking anyone. Maaddeey needs to get back to his medication to make a little sense. That's all. Waxaan ka baqayaa if I press him a little harder inuu is dilo and I don't want his parents to lost a child. Allow u hanuuni cunuga.

Maaddeey:
You're gonna retract that death threat? Feeling a little guilty now suggesting four and six years old orphans inaad gowracdid? How low can this goons get?

No offense, but I get the impression you have been desperately stalking maddey across the forum and trying to stick silly parroted labels such "keligis muslim"/"takfiri" to him. When he made some thread about a helping an orphan in Somalia, Jacphar entered to accuse Maddey of supporting killing professor adow( which you provided no evidence for). When Maddey called a member who insulted our deen, insulted Allah swt and calls to secularism, a gaal, Jacphar tried to make out as if Maddey called the awyliyah gaalo. These are only two incidents which I have witnessed. If you disagree with him, then critique his thoughts by all means, but putting misleading tags on his thoughts, is, indeed, a weak mans game.

Maaddeey   

^Don't worry Karl, dabadhilif asoo kalaa meel baan saarayaa!

Haatu, tafsiirka Al Jamaaca dhowr siyood baa lagu fasiraa, wxa ka mid ah oonan naqligaaga ku arkin tafsiirka Ibn Mascuud: 'ALJAMAACA MAA WAAFAQA AL XAQQ WALAW KUNTA WAXDAK' Xadiiska MAN FAARAQAL JAMAACAK MAATA MIITATAN JAAHILIYAH waxa loola jeedaa dawladda Muslimiinta, taas ayaana ula jeeday markaan ku lahaa : iyagaa mudan, ma kastay?

Edit: lool@ death threat! how is that a threat?, ma gudbe waaxid, waryaa thread kale waxaan kuugu sheegay in ninkii/nimankii Mujaahidiintu gawraceen qaladkaaga ay ahayd, oo aad ku qasabtay in quut al Yawm-kooda dhac & inay Tigree ilaaliyaan! hadda ilmahan sidaas ha u dayicin oo Karl baa i soo xasuusiyee, haddaad agoontii Afgooye inaad caawiso diidday, Agoontaan aad Aabbahood baqayltinimadaada u sabab noqotay badbaadi!

Jacpher   

Karl: I think what Maaddeey stands for is on the record. A click on the search button away for anyone wanting to read his extreme violent, death driven ideological views not to mention contrary to Islamic beliefs. We know what the man argues for. No need to lawyer up there. Now let's hear from you. Are you with the Takfiri movement digging up century old graves, harboring foreign fugatives, changing Somali suugaan to Arabic song/nasheeda and killing their ways to everything? What say you?

Maaddeey: Your own words, "Agoonta ka war hay, iska jir iney qaadaan wadadii.."[aabahood] For anyone able to comprehend Somali, it's clear statement. Don't run away from it.

Maaddeey   

^Mushkilad faham darraa ku heysata, sida Karl ba gartay, maskaxdaada yarta ah isticmaal!, 2 qof oo kuu marqaati furta car keen! :D