Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

alshabaab anarchist prayers accepted

Originally posted by Red Sea:

The blame will be on who requested and sent the invitation and that would be Sh. Hilton and the weakling govt that he leads.

The anarchist= Indha Cadde, Mohamed dheere and his former employee and sudden leader sh. Hilton.

there is no blame in self defense even if you have to use "foreign agents" and there is no honor in abdicating to lunatics.

Som@li   

it will start with intelligent gathering, spying, and then assassinating the Alshabab /Hizbul-Islam leaders, the game has begun.

sool_boy   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

... foreign intervention is imminent

Dont read too much in to this , this foreign powers are just trying to locate where about two french ,NOT to help little-sharif in any ways...i know you praying for them to take over somalia but that will not happen , WHO WANTS TO DIE FOR SHARIF-HOTEL , WHEN EVEN HIS OWN TROOPS ARE FOTADA JADEYAAL,WHO WILL RATHER RUN AWAY THAN DIE FOR HIM. :D

there was this crazy guy in my village called Deela Aariyo - one day he sat among group of guys chatting with them and what not - they turn around to him saying "man, Alxamdulillaah, you have changed - is good to see you being back to normal" to which he replied " I haven't changed at all - it is you guys who have caught up with me"

^^waa laysa soo gaaray miyyaa Sayidow :D

Bal hanoogu yeerin

a crazy man carrying a fire passed by gossiping girls sitting at the front yard of their house. the mad mad did not pay attention to them, but one of the girls saw the fire he was carrying and alerted the other girls, "war ammuu dabka uu sitto nagu gubaa". that comment prompted the mad man to retort " adaaba isoo xasuusisay", swiftly setting their house ablaze.

Shib dheh Sayidow

Fabregas   

a classic case of the kettle calling the pot black. ( the people who have been making badil dua qunoot for Ethiopia, America, Kenya, even Israel to invade Somalia, on this forum all happen to be Sharifites :D )

^^if i may remind you i was waiting for your response in the other thread as to whether you are content takfiiri or an excited kid about the big fight in xamar ;) .

As to who buttresses his case with the presence of foreign troops, that is clear as a mid day sun yaa abuu fargaas :D .

Fabregas   

^^ Abti, I wrote it in Arabic, so I am currently working on a translation for the respected readers . :D Yar sug.

I think you should be more honest like Abdullahi Yusuf supporters used to be. I know you want foreign troops to destory the "khawarij" and help your hero Shariff to rule Somalia. ;)

^^a week armor as always.

i would appriciate if you man up and defend what you believe instead of resorting reading xiin's intentions.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^a week armor as always.

i would appriciate if you man up and defend what you believe instead of resorting reading xiin's intentions.

Abti, I will respond to your post( in which you resorted to the lowly tactic of lying) whenever I feel like. For the meantime, I will like you to you feel boastful and mighty. :D

As for reading peoples intentions, another classic case of complete lack of self awareness. Bal, who is the one claims to know that, " some Somalilanders wish for the war to continue in Muqdisho" and that " some "takfiris" wish for perpetual suffering and anarchy". Perhaps SHariff ba ku shegey all of that? Mise Sufi Militia from AbdulQadir Jeylani?

: Now sing along with the rest of the sharifites on this forum and make dua for Israel, Ethiopia and French commandos to resuce Somalia from ze "khawarij" who are fighting the blessed Ikhwanil Muslimeem: Amnisom Shaficis and Somali Warlord Hanafis. :D

ps. good night and enjoy http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=_V40F3LD4 SE

^^You lie about me is foodley talk awoowe. There is a database in this forum that stores posts with generous retention time. Dig it up and refute it if you feel your positions are unfairly characterized.

When one celebrates the death of fellow Somalis, thinking, for instance, the destruction of beledweyne hotel was a major milestone for alshabaab’s victory march, it’s ridiculously easy to undress that person’s argument, especially when he vacillates between doubt and resolve about the heart of the issue at hand. You see, it’s one thing to be among kids and do and say what you want, it’s totally another however when you mumble in the assembly of grown up men about topics you know or understand very little about.

The question still stands. You can only dodge it so long and retain credibility. It’s not difficult to answer it. It requires intellectual honest, and clear understanding of what the issues are, however.

ps...be original. dont compile other people's works, it does not require such a research