Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

I have A Dream (for Somalia and it does not include holding hands together)

^^ dreams have habits of manisfesting itself in reality - where there is will - there is a way!!.

NGonge - you haven't read or heard how i am going to do this - there is a plan.

NOOOOO! - No Way!! -Never - it against the law!!

However it does involve sieving off (or stealing if you like) couple/few billion dollars from the ‘International Community’ (read multinational ‘fat cats’ companies and their cheerleading nations) ;) :cool:

My dear poster, I don't think you deserve to be censored for expressing your thoughts, nor do I think you deserve to be critized.

However, I do want to remind you that days when women were told what positions to hold or where to stand are long over.

We don't stand behind men anymore. We are not second class citizens where society is concerned. It took a while for us to get to where we are today.

We are scholars, we are doctors, we are hedge fund managers, we are ceo's of big corporations, we are head of state's. In the case of Hilary, we were potentially a major party's nominee until obama robbed her of that nomination.

We are recognized worldwide, except by your like minded folks.

Yes, it is your dreams, but disriminating against genders etc is a no no. It doesn't sit well with me. You need to know that no one person or dream can dictate how many women occupy what seat etc.

The other thing I have an issue with regarding this fantasy of yours is bringing in people from the outside to lead your 4 or 5 position you discussed above.

Most that read the thread get lost the moment you mention something about bringing others and the other half of your readers are lost by the mention clan this and that.

Forget mixing clan with politics.

One more thing, pick up your notepad and pen and start re-writing your draft as you have a long way to go.

Lose that attitude(u exist because of a great woman, soo maaha?) and maybe then can you seriously make noise with this dream of yours.

ilax   
Originally posted by LayZie G.:

We don't stand behind men anymore. We are not second class citizens where society is concerned. It took a while for us to get to where we are today.

Very strong femanist words. Hold-on, is it shared by the majority of Somali Women?. Then, this is a set-back for the somali male; the well known bread-winners.

I take exception with the 'married to only one' .. plz explain this condition ... i'll start sling mud and I*sh after i find out your reason icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^HAHAHA, that is the only thing that bothered you, miis you could not get past that line! :eek:

Originally posted by NGONGE:

You wasted ten years thinking up this nonsense? Forget Somalia, it sounds like it's you who needs help here.
:D

LoL @ Ngonge.

Guys let the guy dream, even people's dreams baa idinka baaxsan laa haad! icon_razz.gif

Sayid: I cannot argue for or against a dream, after all dee waa just a dream. But if you are going to dream, why limit yourself, You should hear my dreams, they are as big as the world and everything in it united under Islam, with all criminal locked up in the biggest world prison (I'm not thinking Palestine) We’ll make the whole of Russian into the state of Art prison to accommodate them. Let them all kill each other and live there caved in their big country of criminals. The rest of us will have the rest of the world, peaceful, nice. Now that is a dream ;)

My dearest replier - You are walking contradictions in terms – half the things you said did not relate to what I wrote – the rest were spot on and couldn’t agree more with, but were based on wrong assumptions about me, perhaps I haven’t made myself clear.

You said

We are scholars, we are doctors, we are hedge fund managers, we are ceo's of big corporations, we are head of state's.

You are preaching to the converted here. Tell that to those who see women as either “minweyn or minyaro” apart from their relatives.

One thing I agree with more than anything with my dearest replier is “that I am born of great woman’ probably the best human being alive at the moment (if it wasn’t against my religion, I’ll probably worshipping her). However, I don’t have attitude – I have aptitude for finding solutions to the problems rather than moaning about it without coming up with any solutions.

To all other replies:

On a serious note – whilst I accept the first part of my dream is unrealistic and probably unachievable – the aftermath part- especially my ‘The Five Formula’ system of governing, I am dead serious about it and I know that I haven’t done any justice by just bubbling about incoherently in here. Perhaps those of you who are English laureates or preferable the Af-mishaar of the soomaali language can pu

Geel-Jire –wont’ they have their hands full? Loyalty is the reasoning behind it, if they weren’t loyal to their wife – I don’t expect them to be loyal to their country.

Jb- your dream looks like a nightmare!!!

Ibti – you are nightmare!!! :D