Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

The Mogadishu One Million Man March

:D @It is so unpromising of a two-faced idealist like you!

Well, if this how you go about it you must’ve sunk even deeper than I originally thought.And I guess, it’s time for me to harvest the unmatched wisdom of Arabic poetry and shelf you in the right drawer you deservedly belong.

وصÙت التقوي كأنك ذي التقاة

وريح الخطايا من الثيابك تتصطع

In case you’re linguistically challenged, the highlight of this verse is how you stride into a pulpit (Elmer Gantry comes to mind) to lecture me about morals while the iniquitous and clannish thinking is dripping from you with its reeking smell.

XIIN -

SXB, I don't get why you're arguing with this kid. Look at what he wrote:

what is shocking though is your calling for another senseless civil war. This seems unconventional for a punch of
spineless defeatists
who can’t engage their adversaries in any confrontation whatsoever.

Defeatists, expellees, etc. Easy words online, harder in real life.

Kashafa   

Just another blast from a Gaalo-raac, Gaalo-Loving, hypocritical past. Xiin in all his fervour calling for the invasion and occupation of Somalia by Ugandan and Sudaneese troops wayyyy back in 2005. Why ? In order to win back Xamar for the "old man" :D . Lol, you can't make this shit up, yo.

Contain the conflict in the south. How? Move the government some where in the south (Baydhabo or Jowhar). Then what?
Call in foreign troops
(sacrificial lambs for the cause you deemed it lost);
secure the endorsement* of the neighboring countries**
and dry up the logistical support of Xamar warlords; extend government authority to the north of the city (Xamar that is), as it is teaming with supporters of the Prime Minster (Geedi) and therefore address the concerns of those who insist this government be in it.

As for the actual fighting (if it comes to that),
let the Sudanese and Ugandans do it
(saaxiib reer magaal ma diriro ee waa loo dagaalamaa).

what about
pseudo sheikhs
and
holy-worrier-want-to -bes
, let Xiinfaniin show the holes of their argument and make them shiver in the nakedness
(can't fight for whats not yours)

* yacni patronage

** yacni Ethiopia and Kenya

Once a d.h.a.b.h.o.d.h.i.l. i.f, always a d.h.a.b.o.d.h.i.l.if . In 2005 he was calling for Ugandan and Sudaneese troops to come and occupy Somalia(his intentions(sidaan baa ka waday)are none of our business, all that matters, and what you will be judged on is what you have said and done); In 2009 he is calling for Ethiopian, Kenyan, and Israeli troops to come and occupy Somalia. In between he had a brief infatuation with Islamism, but as ciyaal-ka xaafada say, way ku soconwaysay( :D ). Al-Shabaab's uncompromising ways and resolute brand of national leadership didn't work for a snake-oil merchant schooled in the art of hypocrisy and butt-kissing of the West. So today, he calls for Ethiopian troops to save the najaasah hide of his Hypocrite-in-Chief, Shareef Al-Khabeeth.

In the diseased minds of our resident peaceniks, everything is for $ale: Deen, Dal, Dad, Dhaqan. As long as it can lead to material benefit(money, sex, power). Xiin-ow, ku cibra qaado Mr. Mudane Laqanyo oo sidoo "power" iyo "jago" ka dhaba cararaayay oo qurun'ka Amxaar dhabatha oo dhaqaayay, baqti'geesa banaanka la soo waray sida hilib cayriin camal.(I hear your Ethiopians like to eat raw meat)

Factabiroo yaa ulul absaar.

Kashafa   

^ My country is being devastated by the Unholy Alliance of Kufaar and Munaafiqeen. Umada Soomaaliyeed are being slaughtered by the thousands in the name of international peacekeeping. My Culumaa(Scholars) are being plucked from the streets of Hargeisa and Bosaaso and sent to Ethiopian torture chambers.

And you expect me to be accept all that with the resignation and calmness of a well-fed sheep ? Sorry, bro. Some of us were not made to be sheep.

Some of us were born Lions.

And Lions do not know how to speak softly.

They only know how to roar.

Kashafa   

^^ :D:D:D . Waryaa, waa ii dishay.

But lemme tell you like this: Even a zoo lion, enfeebled by captivity and overtaken by sloth, can regain his God-given majesty(Ahlul Karam wal Majd) by casting off the shackles that bind him and by returning to the savannahs of Africa, where he is the King of the Jungle.

Oz   

kashafa, How about a one-way ticket to xamar, so you can roar like a lion in the actual battlefield. :D

I will stop here.

sool_boy   

Originally posted by Oz:

kashafa, How about a one-way ticket to xamar, so you can roar like a lion in the actual battlefield.
:D

I will stop here.

Well said...he needs to walk the talk for real.lol

The Zack   

Originally posted by sool_boy:

quote:Originally posted by Oz:

kashafa, How about a one-way ticket to xamar, so you can roar like a lion in the actual battlefield.
:D

I will stop here.

Well said...he needs to walk the talk for real.lol
No, Al-shabaab need someone that represents them at SOL, Kashafa's stay at SOL is very important.

Kashafa, all u proved on this thread is that Xiin has been consistent on his stance of getting Somalia some kind of governance (even if it is very weak government).