Sign in to follow this  
Thankful

President Faroole names his son as one of his advisors

Thankful   

Horseednet

Madaxweynaha Puntland ayaa maanta magacaabey la taliyaal

November 29, 2009Madaxweynaha Puntland Dr.Cabdiraxmaan Faroole ayaa maanta u magacaabey Maxamed Cabdiraxmaam Faroole in uu noqdo la taliyaha dhanka saxaafadda ee madaxweynaha, Maxamed oo ah wiilka madaxweynaha ayaa horey u ahaa agaasimaha Radio Garoowe oo laga dhegaysto magaalada Garoowe iyo barta internetka ee Garoweonline.Com.

Dhanka kale Madaxweynaha ayaa u magacaabey Abwaan Xassan Guulwade in uu noqdo Gudoomiyaha Hidaha iyo Dhaqanka Dawladda Puntland, Xassan Guulwade ayaa ah abwaan caan ah oo muddo dheer la soo shaqeeyay dawladdii Kacaanka ee Siyaad Barre, waxaana uu caan ku yahay in uu yahay ninkii sameeyay heesta Guulwadoow Siyaad.

Wareegtada Madaxweynaha ayuu ku sheegay in uu u cuskaday dastuurka Puntland waxaana Lanbarkeedu ahaa Lr/99/2009

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by ThankfulSP:

Wareegtada Madaxweynaha ayuu ku sheegay in uu u cuskaday dastuurka Puntland waxaana Lanbarkeedu ahaa Lr/99/2009

It is more like wuxuu u cuskaday xeerka qoyska reer-Faroole. Shameless old man!!

who-me   

I dont see a problem in it, it is just an advisor position and besides his son is very good dealing with the media. So why not let his father have him as an advisor?

who-me   

I think you should know your input does not matter here, after all you are another disgruntled ONLF supporter, yearning from the arrest of the five criminals.

Originally posted by Haatu:

Sounds to me like the first signs of a dictatorship.

Abtigiis   

Faroole looks like a power-hungry,money-hungry man. The signs are not good. His intolerance of different opinions was noted with his publicized outcry against Amin Amir. His nationalistic slogans do not go well with his refusal to cede some power to the TFG and petulant demands. He is now appointing his son as if there are no competent Puntlanders who could have done the same job.

Thankful   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Get off your high horses people-so what he appoints his son?

Che - so what??? This is something that has never happened before, this is going to be talked about a lot! Sure other leaders had family members aiding them, but officially naming your son as someone that will be advising you is something brand new. This is probably one of the boldest appointments of President Farooles presidency so far. Don't try and minimize this news as something that is not a big deal.

My opinion is that President Farooles son has been his advisor since day one, everyone knew that. So I think all he did now was make it official. I am not sure what people will think of this decision, it could back fire or it might be quickly forgotten, time will tell. But it is a gamble!

Cige   

My opinion is that President Farooles son has been his advisor since day one, everyone knew that. So I think all he did now was make it official.

You're absouletly RIGHt and he is behind the escalation war between Faroole and Amin Amir Arts see aminarts.com and you'll notice a war between these two guys.

my question is if he couldn't deal with Amin Aamir's cartoons how can dhe eal with the rest somalia media including SOL :D ?

Thankful   

Originally posted by The Zack:

Take it easy folks, he named his son as an adviser and nothing more.

True, but the question is, is his son qualified enough to give his advice to the President of Puntland? More importantly, why was there a need to make it official, your son is immediate family and can give you his advice anytime he wants.

It may be a move so that later on he can appoint him to something higher???

I am hearing President Faroole is going to be naming his son as head of the PIS sooner or later.