Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

12 August the End of TNG/Koxda Carta ...Analysis

One does need to get desperate ,the TNG was self negating from within. Its mandate ended, most of the parliment at that time were in Nairobi attending the latest conference incuding the speaker, the late Deerow and PM Xasan Abshir Farah.

The thread was accurate, it was the end of the TNG..

A/Qasin even changed his position and attended the conference, ran for office, lost and then supported the new president, went against him and now chagned his position again.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

^No, still you were an oppenent of the former TNG?

so why?

I supported that chance for governance as I support this one. Somalia needs to move on and every blinking light must be supported unless disappointment reaches us!

RedSea   

^you speaking of an audio..why look for such, it has been done already, focus on that mr.oodkac ku naax.

Horn, you also supported the ICU before they liberated Kismayo from Thug Col.Barre Hiiraale, only then did you fliped,why?

^^^You seem to be going around in circles desperate, if one needs to know why the TNG failed then look further than the contradiction of Abdiqasin Salad, who wasted theree years setting around his house. He asked for peace keeping troops, signed deals with Ethiopia and then made a U-turn and then another remarkable one lately.

The thread aslos highlights that the Duke was accurate it was the end of the arta group and the beggining of the conference in Nairobi which Abdiqsin also joined.

SNMujahid Red

The former Carta gov't was also asking for ethiopian assistance. Many in this forum who are so anti tfg were pro TNG PRO ABDIQASIM. Which is utter hypocrisy. Bullocks my friend.

But you don't see what you don't want to see.

^^^Indeed, one must not forget Egal allegedly sent letters to the Yahude PM, yet the Hargaysa airport was named after him? These people think they can play any card even the sacred faith as they please.

The reason why this government was opposed by Puntlanders because of our constitution! We were advocating for a federal based government where as the TNG was a centralised government that did not allow the concept of federalism, which Puntland was its prime pioneers and supporters of such federal system!

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

^you speaking of an audio..why look for such, it has been done already, focus on that mr.oodkac ku naax.

Horn, you also supported the ICU before they liberated Kismayo from Thug Col.Barre Hiiraale, only then did you fliped,why?

Talk is cheap Red Sea! Forgive me but discussing why I "flipped" on the Kismaayo fiasco is like an intelligence officer discussing classified info with an everyday civilian! Forgive me then, if I continue to ignore cheap jibes as I have been doing recently!

RedSea   

HA,well just what I thought.Waxaad ku hadlyaso markaan aan yaraa ayaan excuse ka dhigan jiray.Inteligent officer my foot.Waar iska qiro,qabiil baa kaa buuxo.

Igal wrote letter to Isreal and the airport was named after him.lol..no comment.No wonder you are runing out of things to say for yourself, what a shame.

Darxumo ku dhinta.

Baddacase, you really thought you would have received the honest, obvious jawaab?

Kamoon nooh. Anagee na leeyihiin dalka ayaa dan noogu jirtaa.

Qabyaalad qurunkeeda heerkaas gaarsiisay. Dowladii C/qaasin iyo tan dowlad ku sheegaan isku barbardhig. Maba isku dhawa, and they were against.

The other dude supported dowladii C/qaasin because he considered C/qaasin, along with Seeraar, Goobaale and Indhamadoowe, to be in the same xaaraan ku naax group of ninka uu ugu waco "God-like, honoured and respected" ee Kismaayo loo dhiibtay, which they later ka qaateen, iskagana cararay. Maantana Xabasho ayaa soo celisay, xataa this time waxba maloo dhiiban. :D Jac kululaa.

Kan kale jawaabta dhabta la wada ogyahay waa ogyahay himself, oo maalin Eebbe keeno candhuuftiis uu dib u laqaa wuxuu qori jiray iyo wuxuu noqday. Well, no body believed awal, hadana the vast majority see wuxuu yahay -- zero credibility, null, ee taloow muxuu isku daalinaa.

I honestly decided lately in aanan jawaab siinin, for it gives credibility the likes of them. Kaadi taabasheeda laguma daahiro si walba aad ula rafatid. Same like qabyaalad iyo wixii qabyaaladda caabudo.

Wax walba qabyaalad ayee toorbino ugu fiiriyaan, sidee yihiin dadka kale mooday, Eebboow ceebtooda u astur, iyagaa asturan waayee.

Kamaba dhaadhacsano dad dalkooda jecel ayaa jiro maadaama waligooda iyaga kusoo dhicin taas, as one calls Soomaaliya "an idea" that can obviously be sold [to Xabash?], re-sold, disposed, recycled, etc, as long as dantooda rabaan inay ku gaaraan tan danta guud. Well, taas ma dhici doonto intaan noolnahay oo damiir Soomaaliyeed nagu jiro.

The other dude supported dowladii C/qaasin because he considered C/qaasin, along with Seeraar, Goobaale and Indhamadoowe, to be in the same xaaraan ku naax group of ninka uu ugu waco "God-like, honoured and respected" ee Kismaayo loo dhiibtay, which they later ka qaateen, iskagana cararay. Maantana Xabasho ayaa soo celisay, xataa this time waxba maloo dhiiban. [big Grin] Jac kululaa.

Nin gobolkiisa tahay kantrolka amxaaraada ba manta nin kale ku ceyey amxaara wadata :confused: cajib badana!

Tan kale ninka Barre la yirahdo magaalda asaga jogijirey, marne Goobaale bu ceerinjirey marna Seeraar, marku rabaneh wu u yeeranjirey. Lakiin saransoor inta wiilal laga dhiley baaba ceerin logu dharey :eek: Walibo Kismayo waa "Magaalo xog lagu heysto" Baidoa waa Cabudwaaq oo kale :D

Adi hadaan ahaan laha waba iska aamusilaha smile.gif