Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Ulema rulling on collaborators (read at your own discretion)

nuune   

Simply, Sheikh Shariif Cabdinuur, Sheikh Umal, and sheihk Cumar Faaruuq are not in the list, wonder why, doesn't make sense if you say they don't live in Somalia!

the approval of this list needs to be included at least ONE Sheikh, could be Sheikh-Umal, Sh-Cabdinuur, Or Sheikh-Cumar Faaruuq smile.gif

Maasha Allaah, bro Khalaf is with us on this.

I am waiting for Duke and Aw Sakhar to come on board as well.

ps--nuune, Sh. Shariif C/nuur Shariif Xasan isnt that him?

Khalaf   

loooooool@ Xiin, adeer i was never TFG supporter may seem so cause i didnt trusted the opposition wit the face of mr. billiqo namean....i only talk about reality on ground-the disunity of somalia and best way to change it as ive said is to change the oppoistion "face" to convince the masses make it a brotherhood, if its about Islam, Brotherhood i am the first one on board, if its corrupt qabil politics as usual in disguise count me out ive always said dat. mida kale what is difference between TFG/PL/SL arent they all ethiopian allies? ie: ethiopia was called in gedo, ethiopia was called in puntland, ethiopia is called in somaliland, ethiopia is now called on Hirinland, u c the pattern here? how do we as somalis plan to change Somalia realistically marka?

Faarax, Cumar Faaruuq has already given his rulling on this issue and the Cullama have very much echoed his words, so to speak

Paragon,I know he has spoken against it,but i am talking about this particular landmark ruling.

Khalaf,comeon brother be strong yakhee smile.gif

RedSea   

Khalaf, that is it...you got it saaxib.

The biggest stooge of all is the TFG though, they have done what many others haven't done, bringing Ethios to the country, so they are biggest of them all.

Sh. Cumar Faaruuq said it in audio long ago.

Emperor   

Khalafow this is a selective case, when one has a will must he find a way!

This is a general case, hardly do I think the Somali ulema have met and had had a deeply heated depate about the current Somali crisis.

Xiin Sxb inay dhab kaa tahay iyo in aad yayarka u afmacaaninaysid magaran, what you say if it was to come out an article of other Somali Ulema with different version of story.

Paragon that's an old version of Sheikh Cumar Faaruq's speech, the Sheikh words were misused by opportunitists and misqouted, below is where he retracted from earlier comment:

Sh.Cumar faaruuq oo ka hadlaya khudbad horay uu usii daayay oo loo fasirtay inuu Madaxda DFK ku gaalaysiiyay!

Ugu danbayntii arinta Somalia hadii ay kusalaysan tahay siyaasado kale iyo arimo hore oo guracan mudanna soo jireen ah ma wacna qofku inuu Diinta u isticmaalo danihiisa gaarka ah. Xiinow, Aniga iyo dad badan oo ila mid ah kama qanacsanin dagaalkan inuu yahay mid diini ah, balse maalintii aan kaqanco in Diin Islaam khaas ah loo dagaalamaayo oo aan wax kale labnayn isku saf ayaan galaynayaa ee Xiinow igu dar Mujaahidiinta Safka hore galaaya maalintaas.

Paragon   

^^Alright Faarax, I understand you.

This is what Sheikh Umal had to say yesterday:

LISTEN TO SHEIKH UMAL on this issue. The Good Sheikh makes clear that the actions of those who use infidel forces to destroy Muslim lands and peoples, their actions are actions that can take them out of Islam.

Listen to the whole tape.

Khalaf   

Emperor sxb, af somali i cant read, translation how is it selective case? Clearly the good ulma are against the TFG and their allies? And we cant be against our ulema! But as Che said u dont need fatwa for this, but looking at reality again how do we as somalis bring change to somalia since all of somalia is in bed with Ethiopia? i dont see anyone addressing the reality, in which i try to do, and hence cats think i got my feet in both camps. Its good for somalia to get rid of ethiopia, but what about after any conflict? reality

Emperor   

^Khalaf: Clearly the good ulma are against the TFG and their allies?

That is why I said it was a selective case, forgetting the help from another Christian,

Afewerki.

Xiin tan baan hilmaamay, Walaalaysiga ama Kalkaalsiga Isias AFewerki muxuu noqonayaa? "Al walaa'u wal baraa" xagebee kagalayaa...

The Dayniile fatwa, like the Dayniile audio must be taken with a pinch of salt.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Dont you think xiino?

Paragon   

Originally by Emperor: Paragon that's an old version of Sheikh Cumar Faaruq's speech, the Sheikh words were misused by opportunitists and misqouted, below is where he retracted from earlier comment:

Sh.Cumar faaruuq oo ka hadlaya khudbad horay uu usii daayay oo loo fasirtay inuu Madaxda DFK ku gaalaysiiyay!

Emperor, I don't think you have listened to what the good Sheikh has said in the last recording. The Sheikh has only clarified the conditions in which one associates with non-Muslims. If one is person is necessitated to provide a service to the non-Muslims because he essentially needs the provision the non-Muslims, they he/she might be excused.

However, anyone who is bil caqiidah with the non-Muslim and shares the same ideology with them and hence comes to work with them, his/her actions takes him out of Islam.

You need to listen carefully.

Khalaf   

looooooooool@ DUke walle somali wa isku wareersanthay.

Emperor, the ulma are looking at the "lesser of two evils" sort of speak. Though i am not suprised what is happening in somalia considering world politics, it is clear with anyone wit eyes the ICU was better for the people. That much is clear dont u think Emperor?