Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Ulema rulling on collaborators (read at your own discretion)

Ms DD   

Salaam

The only chance Somalis have is to unite under the banner of Islam. This when you will find a person from Mogadishu, Barave, Hargeysa, Boosaaso, Kismayo, all fighting side by side against the aggressors.

^^And that's what was about to happen before the last rush.

LOL@Paragon.

I found some now but some are still missing...

I like Cent's assertion. I wouldn’t be surprised if General Duke of SOL defects first.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Che, it will do what religious fatwas do adeer. It will sanction and give a theological validity to the war in Mogadishu.

You have arch enemy invading our land without provocation. Common sense should tell you that one justified in waging war agianst these invaders. Pointless to issue a fatwa to validate such obvious situation.

What are they doing to unify Somalis in this struggle rather simply stating the obvious.

theological validity

The key word, yaa Xiin.

It is hard to predict how comprehensive the repercussions of this message are going to be.

But one thing it will definately result in, many Somalis who have previously been sitting on the fence with regards to the validity of the TFG and its actions, will now heed the call of the respected ( additional respect as a direct result of the uniformity of the message with regards to qabiil) religious establishement (amply represented by these prominant sheikhs from both Somalia and the Diaspora) and permanently join the anti TFG camp.

E: Of course one has to remember this is not an open attack on the TFG per se, but a stark and damning comdemnation of their inclusion of Ethiopia with Somali affairs. If the TFG can rid itself of the Ethiopians then negotiations may still be possible. As it stands, the TFG are in extremely hot water with the religious leaders of the nation and the majority of Somalis.

^^You know Cent I am really hopeful these days. Reason being that one of my biggest concern about this anti TFG group has been/is being addressed now. It never sat well with me to be part of a campaign of which the likes Ahmed Diriye’s of Mogadishu claims to lead. Now it seems both the Diaspora and the religious establishment of the sahwah realized that concern and are addressing it. It was yesterday or day before when SH. Aweys come out and stripped the clannish gown, as some have claimed, from this struggle. In London, both Somali academics and ICU leaders have quietly silenced a tribal movement that was about to ruin the whole struggle.

Add all those to this fatwa and a clear and unmistakable picture is emerging: a united Somali front that’s against this tfg and its Ethiopian allies on the basis of sovereignty.

Che, kasoo guur! Just kidding bro…but there is a big movement in Ohio and Minnesota that’s shaping up now. If you want join talk to Paragon, our ambassador at large.

I totally agree, Xiin.

Because

Markii ugu horeysa taariikhda casriga ee Soomaaliya ayaa culumaa’udiinka Soomaaliyeed waxa ay mowqif mideysan ka qaateen xaalada dalka Soomaaliya

I think one should never underestimate the power of our Muslim clergy. Especially since i expect this message to be relayed (directly or indirectly) by every Somali sheikh within the country and in the Diaspora.

They have positioned themselves at the helm of the anti TFG movement, and as a respected and trusted (again the fact that virtually every clan is represented is very signifcant here) it has given real validity , and more importantly religious prerogative to the anti TFG camp.

I think it is for the TFG to make the next move.

And if it isnt a conciliatory one, may Allah help the innocent yet to be caught in the ensuing crossfire.

I think one should never underestimate the power of our Muslim clergy. Especially since i expect this message to be relayed (directly or indirectly) by every Somali sheikh within the country and in the Diaspora

I think the keyword should be "Every self respecting" sheekh. The major problem has been those sheikhs who have been silent. This is a clear message to those & their disciples.

Paragon, I have a feeling this is a clear message to pick up arms & fight. And from what i heard today,it looks like war is imminent. The anti islamic TFG will have to come up with something now,what will it be this time?

Is Sh Faruuq in the list? I dont see him

Paragon   

Lol@Xiin. Che action ayuu rabaa inuu arko, hadalka ayuuba dhibsadaa maalmalahan oo kale. He wants to be directed to where the 'furuntiga' is :D .

Cent iyo Faarax, I agree, absolutely. lets just say its the start of something great. No more excuses for many folks.

Faarax, Cumar Faaruuq has already given his rulling on this issue and the Cullama have very much echoed his words, so to speak.

PS: LISTEN TO WHAT SHEIKH CUMAR HAD TO SAY ABOUT THE INVASION AND THE GAAL RAACYO

Paragon   

Cullimo Magac Kuleh Bulshadda Soomaaliyeed Oo Baaq Wadajir ah Soo Saaray

Warkii 17-Apr-2007 iyo Qormadii: Afnugaal Newsdesk.

Cullimo Soomaaliyeed oo si wayn looga tixgeliyo bulshadda Soomaaliyeed dhexdeeda ayaa soo saaray baaq ku aadan duulaanka Itoobiya ee Soomaaliya. Baaqa Culimadda ayaa sidatan u qornaa:

Hadii aad rabto inaad ogaato tafaasiil dheeraad ah la xidhiidh Dhoolweyn.Afnugaal masuul kama aha bayaankan.

AfNugaal

Khalaf   

English translation plz? lakiin i get the jest of it, its high time ulema of somalia put on united front and take away the lights on the likes of Ahmed Diriye. how effective will it be considering the reality of somalia, since all of somalia are in bed wit ethiopia from hergeyso to kismaayo? or is this only about ethiopia in the capital, what are their objectives? Mida kale just in Ohio couple weeks ago there was huge conference that was pro-TFG-unshakable support namean, those are respected ulema wallee, I wonder what the TFG crew have to say about it?