Sign in to follow this  
Sky

Qanyare Afrax and his pathetic life

Sky   

_1061173_afrah150.jpg

Maxamed Qanyare Afrax , whose real name is Daahir Qanyare Afrax, (God knows why he changed his name.) became a police officer of his clan hometown of Ceel Buur. He became a police officer solely, because the Somali police was supported by the US and the American tactic was adopted by Gen Maxamed Abshir Muuse to turn criminals into police officers.

As expected he didn't have the ability to quickly rise through the ranks as many did. Being stuck, his wife who is from the Northeast (Puntland) asked Gen Maxamed Abshir, the Police Chief, on basis of kinmanship to consider her husband for promotion. Gen Maxamed Abshir, known to be anti-tribalism, rejected it.

Than the military staged a bloodless coup and he got a job in the budget department of the Police. After a while his criminal nature took over of him and he stole police salaries worth 30 000 Ssh and fled to Kenya.

While in Kenya, he hussled. After that he joined the SNM and transferred to the USC when it was formed in 1989. When the government fell in 1991, he was appointed interior minister by Cali Mahdi. Finding himself under the patronage of Cali Mahdi, he made a habit of cussing Caydiid left and right on the radio.

When the conflict between Cali Mahdi and Caydiid reached and all-time height, Qanyare further instigated the conflict for hiw own interests. After the big showdown between Cali and Caydiid, Qanyare switched over to Caydiid's side and co-founded Salballaar. When Salballaar was set, Qanyare advocated to invade Baydhabo, leading to Baydhabo, city of death.

When Xuseen Caydiid got kicked out of Baydhabo by the RRA forces. Qanyare quickly collected troops and stationed them in his current base Dayniile. In this period, Carta came to effect and Qanyare increased in importance and fame.

Currently he rules Dayniile with terror through his evil sons. Boys whom ironically have maternal roots in the Northeast, are known as Qusay and Uday in how they treat the Mog populace. One manages the vehicles, technicals and Dayniile airstrip while the other manages the militia and the taxes. What a family business!

Lucky as he is, for the man is not blessed. He is the boss of the speaker of parliament, Sharif Xasan. Nobody knows what kind of dirt he has on the Sharif, but he sure has full control over the speaker. With this new political tool, Sharif Xasan, he works to destroy the new Somali government. The last hope for the Somali people.

^Having such credentials were a pre-requisite for taking part in the MBagathi conference.

It is no wonder you have Col. Yey described as the "THE LEADER OF THE PACK".

^^Waraa isku xishoo oo ka har madaxweynaha Somaaliya.

There is no need to be pathetic about him because it is better to be ruled by the so-called "Leader of the pack" than to be ruled by someone who used to spy on my people, folks and god knows what crimes he has committed against your folks(remember the NSS) and who on the other hand has no qualifications to become a able leader per se. Is that all you can come up with?

or was he put there to guard the inheritance left by the late Cigaal for his close family.

What a *****, Whose country will be devasted? Whose land will be destroyed? Whose people will be hurt and corrupted?

Well it's all your people, degaan and ganacsi that will be affected. Ofcourse unless you hold fast to the dream of your late mate Caydiid and your family!!!

Somalia needs no War!!!!!

Johnny B   

What is this SKY?

A charecter assasination ala SOL?

It´d be something if you atleast had a better warlord to promote.

on a level SKY ... lighetn upp !!

OLOL   

Sky....is Yeey is an angel?

It is a well known fact that Yeey is a murderer who personally killed important politicians such as Shandiile, Sultan Hurre and Abdirahman Aideed.

What exactly qualifies this thuggish soldier for a leadership role?

Is anyone out there, or am I the only one disturbed and alarmed by this shameful cheerleeding of this sick-minded clannish warlod by his clansmen?

waryaada isku xishooda oo nin jecleeysiga dhaafa....!! hadii kale waxii la idin ku xantaa meesha ka soo baxaya...

Gabbal   

^^Sometimes, however alike you are to Sky and other Abdulahi Yusuf supporters, you sound like an educated young man, then again there are times when I envision a blackened, burnt, desecrated heart and nothing else.

Intaad meesha la istaagi lahayd aflagaado sida hablaha dukaamalayda, Almiino qiro oo dheh si aan kugula doodo ma garanayi..

OLOL   

Sorry to say, we have promoters of tribalism and favoritism that don't shy away from their cheerleading. They have the audacity to defend the callous, broad day hypocrisy, and prejudice of their clannish warlords.

For these biased defenders, reason cannot cut it. So, we have to actually continue taunting and abusing their narrow mindedness...that is the only way we can dispell myths.

I have no intention here to convince anyone about my impartiality when it comes to somalia's messy clan politics for i belong to none of the primitive ones from god knows where!.

However, don’t expect me to tone down my criticism and opposition to your warlord/president.

You all seem to have the same mentality and thinking and i am well skilled in how to deride clannish nonesense..

Gabbal   

I have no intention here to convince anyone about my impartiality when it comes to somalia's messy clan politics for i belong to none of the primitive ones from god knows where!

Well HELLO(!) speak of the devil. Then what is your internal problems with them, if you feel the same way as they and every other Somali do :confused:

Qaar kamid ah qabaa'ilooyinka Soomaaliyeed baad primitive u wacaysaa as opposed to your sophisticated one and you have the audacity to talk about others :confused:

Sxb I think your problem is not that you have a problem with their tribalism, but that you feel irked, from observing your posts, that they might view your qabaa'il as primitive. Your outbursts confirm it.

OLOL   

Intaad meesha la istaagi lahayd aflagaado sida hablaha dukaamalayda, Almiino qiro oo dheh si aan kugula doodo ma garanayi.... [/QB]

what a rude chauvinistic sexism! is that the best you can come up with ? just to use such belittling remarks on the wonderful somali sisters?

it is a well known fact that while clan minded Somali men have chosen violence, Somali women have remained consistent and courageous in their efforts in searching for peace and reconcilliation. They have been the backbone of our society for ages and they deserve to be respected. Gabdhaha soomaliyeed raali iska noqda....af soomaligaa sidaas ka noqday ragga qaarkiis...

markaad hadalkaaga af-lagaadada ah ee aad hablaha soomaliyeed aad hoos ugu dhigeeyso aad ka soo noqoto ayaan kuu jawaabayaa . qof sidaas u aqoon daran oo u maangaaban ma mudna xitaa in loo jawaabo laakiin in la isa saxo dhaqanka wanaagsan iyo ilbaxnimadeey ku jirtaa ...

what qabiil am i from? and yeah reer baadiye is from up there and kor ..... and they have been the ones that have brought tribalism to us .... so it won't matter how u percieve things ...

you can't even decipher what i am talking about let alone have a logical civilised unemotional debate...with any one....

"promoters of tribalism"

Just because we support the President we are promoters of Tribalism. Well I think those that support the War-lord that do not want a government in somalia are promoters of tribalism.

warya "A bad goverrnment is better than no Government".

CHE   

Sky,

Its one thing to criticise Qanyare(a public figure)for all that he has committed,its another to drag his family members,whom we do not know much about, into this and demonize them.

Olol,

How did Yeey and his clanfolks make into this thread.Just because the man who authored this thread dislikes Qanyare, does not translate into his liking of Yeey,or promoting a particular tribe.I am not sure if you assumed wrong, or you suffer from what you accused others of.

Boys whom ironically have maternal roots in the Northeast, are known as Qusay and Uday in how they treat the Mog populace.

Even before the civil war and years before Qanyare fled to Kenya, I heard his sons used to run people over with their land cruisers in broad day light.

ps. Why do you keep bringing that their mother is from the North East? :confused: