Sign in to follow this  
Nationalist

Boy from Sool killed last night in Ida'ada, Hargeisa.

Blessed   

May Allah forgive Him and Grant him Jannah..Ameen!

Nomads;

Time and time again an innocent (dead) person is used as a propaganda tool in these pages. We use the deaths of our brothers to win arguments and make political statements. Not once do we spare a thought for the dead and their families.

Please; for the sake of common decency and in RESPECT of the deceased and their families; stop this UGLY tradition. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if the death of your brother/ sister or close relation was used in this INSENSITIVE manner.

If you must ‘expose’ the evil of the Riyaale / Yusuf Government (though, I don’t see what you gain of doing so in SOL) at least wait till you have the full story and the dead is buried!

Nayaa Shayma, how is my lovely Tweety doing? smile.gif

I hope Tweety started using the shaydaan naar trick I told her... those cats just can't help themselves gal... :rolleyes:

It may seem to you the an Old can build a nation but to us the realsit on the real world know that young babaies with their mamas cant make up decision, Unfourtunently, you claim against propoganda while posting one

And to Irony, instead of those pictures making me be all happy about S/land, it made me more disgused than ever, killing babies is what they perfect in, a Nurse who himself have been eating gad all night can help anyone, that is ceratin.

And yeah, Why are they advertising themselves as in a people of diffrent kind, i am quit active in the somali communtiy and the most disgusting/Political/STUUpid/n00b/probagandanist have always came out to support the S/lands.

I jsut want to say this, STOP IT< WE HAD ENOUGH

Kowneyn   

ORGILIQE:

Since you like to talk lots of shit, let me give you a dose of your own medicine.

Doctored history, legends and fiction will not help you today, neither will the taquut ina cabdullah xassan nor aabo siyaad...Your new saviour is cabdillaahi yusuf so stick to his side and make your final stand in laas caanood. And make sure you dont run from the last piece of scrub and desert left for your desolate lot as you ran away from your fertile land of Caynaba, baladhig, ceel afwayn, hawd etc.

My apology to the rest.

Kowneyn

India   

Orgi

Darwish??? WHO>>>>?? Christians??? US?

Its the month of Ramadan and I will refrain from responding to your cheap attempting at dissing me.

But walalo am a "Duriya" and thus shall always remain one, my legendary history and my Great SNM legacy always intact. Hence why you turn red and blue and infact all the shades of the spectrum when ever I make a comment.

Nationalist,

hit a nerve have I? and why not should I not show me pretty face even if me say so???

Besides am a sure hit maker me, every time I visit a thread the page quadruples. A phenomena came to be known as the "the dusty effect", mainly felt at all puntland nerves*lol*.

Dusty.

India Some more Vindaloo is in Order now.I am no longer going to talk to you I'll instead talk to your masters The Brits.Just go on and shake your hand "namaste namaste"

LANDER   

Originally posted by India:

Besides am a sure hit maker me, every time I visit a thread the page quadruples. A phenomena came to be known as the "the dusty effect"

Dusty.

:D

Faheema.   

Naa Aameenah sida mar qudha la igu soo booday ma arkaysaa ee la ii xag xagtay, like a snake waiting for its prey all day. :eek: I guess I should of taken it with a pinch of salt ey ;)

Dearest, warn me next time, I hadn’t realize this section was full of endangered species… smile.gif ismaan laheen meeshu sidan bay u dad cunbadatahay. Walee waa wax shaydaanka la iska naaro 3dex jeer image.php?s=7ceaac59617e054335e7e295d4e8

Rahima   

Since you like to talk lots of shit

Shit talk seems to be widespread wouldn’t you say so? ;)

taquut ina cabdullah xassan

I know a side point, but are pronouncing kufr on the Sayyid?

If so, do you realize the gravity of such a sin (to pronounce kufr upon a Muslim)?