Sign in to follow this  
Ducaysane

Dacwad ka dhan ah SNM Leaders

Columbus Ohio,

March 10, 2010,

Dayniile

Waxaa si xawli ah uga socda wadanka maraykanka dacwad lagu soo oogi doono dambiilayaashii snm ee shacabka aan qabiilkooda u dhalan ku laayay magaalooyinka hargaysa, burco iyo barbara 1988. sida laga warqabo SNM waxay qaysatay xasuuq gobolada waqooyi galbeed iyo togdheer. waxaa la rumaysan yahay in xabaalo wadareedyada lagu sheego goboladaas ay SNM ku aastay dadkii ay ugu yeeri jireen *********. waxaa dacwadaan wada dad ehelkoodii ay SNM ku xasuuqday goboladaas. liika dadka la dacweynayo oo aad u dheer ayaa waxaa noo suurtogashay in aan helnay qaar ka mid ah magacyadooda. waana kuwan

1.Axmed maxamed maxamuud Siilaanyo

2. Ibraahim Dhagaweyne

3. Maxamed Kaahin

4. Cabdulaahi askar

Haatu   

^ entertainment beel :D

Duke I'm not advising tit for tat but what I'm saying is that if they are to put one on trial, then the others should go on trial as well.

The Ali Samar fiasco shows we need to move on. All Somali's seem to be hostages to the past. Let's just look forward and record these things in history so they are not repeated.

Now as for these men, what will it do parading their names and giving a reason to the secessionist to continue their agenda when they have lost the argument?

Haatu   

^ good point

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Come on, I see reality show in the works
:D

Then we might as well get some popcorn because this doesn't look like it's going to end soon :D

A_Khadar   

No laughing in part of bring just to anyone committed a crime whether he may be SNM or Somali Gov, but none of the names you listed lives in the abroad so what is the point?

Abwaan   

Ka dar oo dibi dhal. Tii Cali Samatar baa lala yaabanaa haddana ma tan baa soo socota. Dacwo aan caddaalad badan soo celineyn waxba ma faa'iideyneyso dadka un bay sii kala qaybin. Ilaah baa Caadil ah ee talada halla saarto, Soomaalina ha is cafiso hana ka dhabayso.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

It may seen funny to you, but I am sure people whose relatives were killed dont think it is funny.

This can't possibly be SOL worthy material. It seems like a kid wrote that piece.And the four people who put their names at bottom, hilarious! :D