Sign in to follow this  
Garyaqaan2

The native of lasanod are fighting back this moring inside laacaanood

Red sea what do you say about this news.

Dibad Baxayaal Gadoodsan ayaa shiid kala daalay hotel Xamdi

(Laascaanood}24.10-7

iyadoo ay guud ahaan magaalada laascaanood ay hadheeyeen dibad baxyo siweyn looga soo horjeedo ciidamada maamulka labaxay somaliland ayaa kooxo dhalin yaro ahi waxay shiid iyo dhagxaan kala daaleen hoteeelka caalamiga ah ee Xamdi....................

waxaa xidhan inta badan goobihii ganacsiga iyo suuqyada magaalada kadib markii ay kooxo banaan baxayaal ahi sameeyeen kacdoono ay kaga soo horjeedaan ciidamada somaliland.

sidoo kale waxaa xidhan dhamaan wadooyinka dhexmara magaalada haba ugu daraadee laamiga weyn ee halbowlaha u ah magaalada.

kooxaha gadoodsan ee kacdoonka wada waxay shaagag ama taayiro waa weyn ku gubayaan wadada laamiga ah ee magaalada.

waxay kaloo ay shiid iyo dhagxaan waa weyn ay la dhacayaan goobaha fadhiisinka u ah xubnaha jogooyinka loo soomagaacabay ee gobolka uga wakiil ka ah somaliland.

waxaa la arkayay taniyo shalay ilaa xalay dhalin yaro cadhaysan oo siweyn u shiidaya hoteel ka caalamiga ah ee xamdi halkaas oo ay dhalin yaradu ku tuhmayeen inay joogaan masuuliyiin uu horkacayo Fu'aad aadan cadde

Widhwidh Online News Desk Media Center

Jamster   

Lander, you call burco a city (which is considerably smaller than LA) and you continue to call LA a town; this shows you bigoted you are.

I rest my case qurjiiloow.

me   

I sometimes don't understand you guys. There is no point argueing about these things, Somalia's problems will be solved by gun not by talking and understanding. Everyone of us has his views, so lets those in Somalia solve their differences in teh traditional way and for those here who want some action lets hold a SOL Battle Royale.

Fahiye I could swear that Norf leans towards the secessionist camp.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by LANDER:

Fighting back against what exactly? From what I know the SL forces were never inside the city making there presence felt to begin with, secondly a sincere question. Are things really that different now than they were a few weeks ago in Lascanood? my instincts tell me no.

Simply put it, your instincts are just corrupted...In LA, no Human free movement, no business as usual and my brother's hotel "Hamdi" has been confiscated...FYI, as he departed from his property, he reassured to the perpetrators that the only way that they can enjoy in his property is only after he rests in his tomb... Mr. Lander, if that seems to you indifference before and then...the situation on the ground speaks for itself I must say ;)