Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Images of the week, deperate Clan Courts....

^^^How does one take them seriously, they burn the flag then say they did not. They make contradictory statements every day and their only tool is war and war mongering.

They use Oromo, Eritrea and other deperate groups to fight for them, then cry out at the top of their longs "Tigray, Tigray, Tigray"..

However they are facing the real deal, a recognised TFG that is playing its hand very well.

Red Sea, saxib your hypocracy is not as amusing as the fakery of the clan courts.

You need to start with working to free with the aid of Rambo if you must, the wadaads behind bars in Hargaysa.

You need to address the reason and make sure it never happens again, when a Suldan of a clan could be arreasted for declaring he wants his sub-clan to use Shariah Law.

You need to get your leaders like Faisal Warrabe to stop attacking the Clan Courts and Djibouti.

Charity dear lad starts at home. :D

Che, you are a clever fellow, you know that a fake map, made on Photo -Shop by an individual means nothin whent the world recognises Somali and its governemnt as was the case only a week ago. These arguments only highlight the depth the opposition have fallen lately, their "Clan Jihad" is non existant their attacks on Baidoa is futile and their attempts to buy legitimacy as in the case of Sharif Xasan, ICG nad Djibouti came to nothing. ;)

Shiekh_Yuusf. A great name, THE UNION OF DSPARADO'S :D

GD, you have to realize definetly some hardliners from the other camp neocon and tigre/amxara alliance are pushing for the reality of that map, not just removal of ICU. Even before ICU presence. How many times have I heard the story of lets push them off into the sea. Although its habash lost because of open arms embargo and the hate for tigre/amxara even in Ethiopian ranks. And ofcourse we can't swim with the fish so we have to fight in the land. :mad: They have no vision!

^^^Saxib, that map is as fake as the claims of the clan courts are. This is another tired excuse, first it was Shariah law, then Ethiopian troops now its the whole world is against it.

I dont buy it mate and I never did buy into every conspiracy theory specially one that is given special status in the middle of a conflict.

RedSea   

Do I not speak against the arresting of Wadaads,Saladiin,etc...you need to pay attention more,I am against SL leaders,I am against the TFG,I am against the PL leaders,and I am proud supporter of whatever the ICU stands for,I defend that with iron will and I will do so in the future.You speak of home,Hargeysa and Xamar are one of the same for me,I am not a clanist like you,I don't invite Tigray to fight for me in hate you have for certain tribes..so keep all the smiles,soon it will be fade into memory in the past...so keep smiling buddy.

Waxaa layidh wanku(adhi) indhihiisu cirka ma'arkaan ilaa laqalo(la bireeyo),this is for the dulmi lot,which you are part of.

To ordinary somalis out there: our differences have to stay put for now as we have bigger issue at hand,the noble struggle against the invaders of ardul Xabash.

Good luck gentelman.

^^^Saxib, you do protest too much. Go take the steps I have given you above and prove your credentials. This constant noise from your part does nothing to porve anything beyond clan centric politics. You know very little about the situation of souther Somalia.

The Union of Desparado's and the TFG know each other what you or Faisal Warrabe think does not have any affect what so ever.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Yeaaah War is fun

banaanbax4.JPG

[/img]

Bisinka iyo Yasinka ..LOL

This is a distrubing image reminiscent of the videos suicide bombers use. I guess this is the new face of "Jihad" right.

mantra   

^^^Saxib, everyone can smell the bull, and its quite amusing the length the Clan Courts are going, parading women and children with guns while they are supposed to be "strongest in Somalia".

Also the fake secret map, "stolen from Geedi's office". Lies turned to be the biggest weakness of the Clan Courts.. Just dont get the children killed thats all. :mad:

As if you give two cents about the children. You speak of war as if your telling a joke, I dont know what is more abhorrent, the way in which you hypocritically call others clanists while you yourself support your own (murdering pigs that they are) or your obvious enthusiasm for blood spilling, calm yourself down dear your great puntland might, just might fall...

Whether Aweys was a former warden or not, fact of the matter is he did something non of you big-mouthed so-called men could ever dream of doing. And Allah alone is the sole Judge of whether these men are indeed on the right path or not, your job as a muslim is to support them, period. They fight under the banner of Islam...do you?

^^^Saxib, personal attack will not cover up the issue. War is engaged by men, what on earth have these kids got to do with it?

The fact that IndaCade, Xasan Dahir and others are drumming up for war.

Why are you prasing Aways and then side step that it is his group that are bringing parading the women and children? This not a religious matter, nor even the conduct of warriors.

Though all this noise was never about religion or Ethiopia. The group behind it where never led by true warriors.

Alas, you can not change the pics and the story they tell..

NASSIR   

Red Sea
, saxib your hypocracy is not as amusing as the fakery of the clan courts.

You need to start with working to free with the aid of Rambo if you must, the wadaads behind bars in Hargaysa.

You need to address the reason and make sure it never happens again, when a Suldan of a clan could be arreasted for declaring he wants his sub-clan to use Shariah Law.

You need to get your leaders like Faisal Warrabe to stop attacking the Clan Courts and Djibouti.

Charity dear lad starts at home.
:D

Has it occured to you that I don't even read Red Sea's rumblings of hypocricy. If i to picture this man's personality here.

"Yes I was Red Sea but now Ridwaan--From geographical identification to religous Identity. I will defend my "Somaliland" regardless of what is said of it, won't address its inherent, unresolved issues and human rights abuse. Nevertheless, I will focus on things I basically don't politically and culturally associate with and in fact would never be part of it. I do approve and think of our Northern to be very distinct and different than the south. Yes we are a country of its own""

:D:D

I as a Caamir have decided to fastly scroll down those rumblings.