Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Emperor's preditions plus leakes of the Dj process

Emperor   

This game is already played out, only the announcement of the result is delayed, my sauces in dj are feeding me with quite a strong signal that this is a done deal, even most of the cabinet posts have been allocated.

Next tune in for who is who in the cabinet...

nuune   

Xaaji Emperor, wait for my Breaking News :D

But it is clear, half of the parlimantarians are ARS now, the group of Sheikh Shariif, no doubt all of their 270+ MPs will vote for him, plus some more 70+ TFG MP supporters of Sheikh Sharif, now that is landsline vote, no rigging, it is obvious, he is the president, no saadaalin required.

Can President Sheikh Sharif(sadexdaas magac ma is raacaan horta) convince Al-Shabaab to lay the arms down and be part of the peace process and country building, if he cannot, then we have another NGU(national government unity) similar to TNG or TFG, xarfahaas oo faaiida keena waa la waayey!

Som@li   

He is definitely going to win, but he will face a difficult task, Al shabaab are stubborn, and it is not fair he takes credit for their work, :D but insha Allah, no more fighting for Somalia.

NASSIR   

Xasan and Galaydh held the PMs once. What is the point of returning them to this portfolio or is it the two camps as always - the militarists and assemblists - as Hirad puts it, exchanging the fairy, internationally sanctioned government that exist only on paper or behind the defense of foreign army. How long shall we tolerate the cruelties and falsity of outsiders while we shun justice, mutual respect and charity that is laid out in the principles of Islamic governance.

------------------

INTERVIEW-Somali Islamist leader wants peace with Ethiopia By Abdiaziz Hassan Jan 27, 2008 ____________ DJIBOUTI, Jan 27

(Reuters) - Somalia's Islamist presidential candidate said he wants to make peace with Ethiopia, bring young militia fighters into a national security force, and rebuild the country's social services.

Sheikh Sharif Ahmed, the moderate Islamist leader from the Alliance for the Re-Liberation of Somalia (ARS), also told Reuters he was ready to discuss any political or religious issues with Islamist insurgents still fighting in Somalia.Ahmed, a law graduate from Libya, was chairman of the Islamic Courts' Union which ran Mogadishu in 2006.

Initially welcomed for bringing order to a city ruled by warlords, Ethiopian troops invaded and ousted them from the capital.But the Ethiopian soldiers failed to quell a two-year Islamist insurgency and left Somalia on Monday. More than 16,000 civilians have been killed since the start of 2007, a million fled their homes and piracy has flourished off Somalia's coast.

"It is very, very necessary to improve our relations with the neighbouring countries and to end the long dispute between Somalia and Ethiopia," Ahmed told Reuters late on Monday."That will help the region's development, because poverty in the region is encouraging the conflict to continue and we have to stand for eradicating it," he said.Somalia's parliament agreed on Monday to invite 200 ARS members into an expanded assembly which international players hope will elect a new president this week. Another 75 seats have been left vacant for other opposition groups to join later.The challenge for any new leader will be to bring security to the Horn of Africa nation and persuade the array of Islamist fighters to end their struggle now the Ethiopians have left.

NO REASON FOR KILLING

NOW Ahmed said it was time for all Somalis to find peace, whatever their political or religious ideology, and he would try and convince hardliners to work in the nation's interest.

"The insurgents had been fighting for the Ethiopian withdrawal. Now they have pulled out of the country, there is no reason to fight and kill more Somalis," he said."If they have a political agenda, we are ready to talk to them. And the second issue may be based on religion, and we are ready to discuss that with them."

Fighters in Al Shabaab, which is on Washington's list of foreign terrorist groups, have vowed to continue their fight to impose a strict version of Islamic law which has traditionally been shunned by more moderate Somalis."In this new era, we have to improve security. We will try to join all the forces available, whether they are insurgents, the current security forces or former military," Ahmed said."What these young militia men believe is not what they were born into.

We will try to convince them how valuable it is to be a security officer working for the nation's interest," he said.Al Shabaab fighters captured Somalia's seat of parliament, Baidoa, on Monday, taking advantage of a power vacuum just hours after Ethiopian soldiers withdrew.Ahmed said including opposition parties absent from reconciliation talks in neighbouring Djibouti would be a priority, along with resettling the displaced, rebuilding the capital and restoring health services and education."I believe there is a big hope of creating a government of national unity," he said."There are no major differences between the Somali people. But there are some fishermen in the ocean of politics who want to destroy the image of the good people. We must face them and then stop them before they become obstacles to our efforts."

(Writing by David Clarke; Editing by Giles Elgood) Source: Reuters

Emperor   

Me, Saaxib, this is almost confirmed news, what's happening in Djibouti is not a real confrence but the international community's play system. Ahmed Ould wants Shariif as President and Hassan Abshir the PM on the bases that they are both peaceful men with a non violent approach.

Now this story which I am getting is not even from the Somalis doing the Shir but some Dj officials and from Mr. Oulds office. Of course this is only a predition and an inside sort of info, I could be entirely wrong and we may have Morgan as President and Qanyare the PM, it is only few days about less than a week before an announcement is made, what do you think? Go on adeer, wax noo sheeg otherwise wait for the few days and hail the Emp or prove him wrong, simple...

Nuune, you are right, he will win and not only because half of the parliamentarians are ARS, thats not the point for always many plays out in Somali parliament voting and he's not the most laoded candidate but will simply win because the international community wants him to win. As for waiting for your breaking news, Lol, Saaxib what I am hearing is that the next goverment is already complete and they are only looking to fill the final low key cabinet positions.

In few days time Sheikh Shariif will be elected, and who will immediately the next day appoint Hassan Abshir as his PM who will then bring out his already prepared list from his closeby drower to announce the cabinet in less than 24 hrs... that's how this game will be played out. Both are very cool and softly speaking men, we will see how they approach the Alshabaab threat. All eyes will be on Sheikh Shariif as the President, he will be criticized, judged and blamed for every move, right or wrong, much like A. Yusuf and Abdi Qasim, some of the rival media also will, I believe treat him, even more harsher.

Lets hope for peace Insha'alah and this one to represent the end of Somali peace shirar.

RedSea   

"But there are some fishermen in the ocean of politics who want to destroy the image of the good people. We must face them and then stop them before they become obstacles to our efforts."

You have pleased 'some' people I know. You must be feeling good about yourself mr.Ahmed.

NASSIR   

It's essential that Al-shababs establish a diplomatic corps for their governing principles. Acceptance by the international community of their authority is all it takes to have normalized relationships. There's no radical, immoderate, backwardness or harshness in the dispensation of Shariah as the Supreme Law of Allah.

Al-shababs have braught peace and justice in the areas they control. They have adhered to this Islamic principle throughout the inception of its successful resistance that Sovereignty belongs to Allah.

I don't think if the west come to accept the emergence of Islamic state in Somalia, it will pose obstruction athwart to their economic or strategic interest. It's simple and based on the dispensation of justice and the administering of social conflict.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Emperor:

, my sauces in dj are feeding me with quite a strong signal that Next tune in for who is who in the cabinet...

who are your sauces? ketchup or hp? :D

horta, what is all the nonsense about the sheikh convincing alshabab to lay down their weapons? if you controled half of the territory in the south and you had your own political vision, why would give your weapons to nin kale?lol

Emperor   

^Adeer these sauces are mine, in others words it is what the Somali news portals term as Xogag aan kuklansoonahay, Lol, but its only a few day since the whole and nothing but the truth will finally be out, if you have any sources present hadii kale waxa aan kuusheegayno sug for few more days....

Emperor you have a wrong prediction why on earth do you still have in your mind Mr hungur aka xasan abshir in you puzzel why not morgan, azhar, jiniboqor and likes. war heedhe luuqa hagaaji good news baad kuu hayaa .

In my prediction

1 -----------> nuur xassan xused nuur cade president

2 -----------> Mudane Mira ( who is presidential canadeta from puntland

3. ----------> wasiirka labaada sheeq shariif sheeq axmed