Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Come to Papa

How timely. This is unfortunate but true. Zenawi is truelly one of the best politions in the region. I don't like him at all, but you must admit he know how to play the somalis very well. Just in the last couple of weeks Sh. Sharif, Madoobe, Faroole, Ahlu-Sunna were in Adis presenting thier progress reports.

Dhubad.   

^ The guy is genius, very confident when giving interviews !

Xoolo uu iska helay oo meel ay u socdaan iyo meel ay kayimaadeen aa aqoon.

Jacpher   

Disgusting depiction. Without complicit partners like Somalis he wouldn't be as powerful. That's the nature of civil war and conflict, each side is determined to overpower his rival whatever the cost. Islamists were hugging and kissing another Tigray to get even with their opponent.

The reality of Somali Civil War.

Cowke   

I am laughing because that drawing pretty much sums up 75% of somalia. Whilst the rest are mucarad like shabab/hizbul islam. :D

Showqi   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

quote:Xoolo uu iska helay oo meel ay u socdaan iyo meel ay kayimaadeen aa aqoon.

Indeed! Waa isma dhaanto iyo dhasheed ma maqli jirtay.
I agree with you. We really need a Strong leader :mad:

Kashafa   

Showqi,

There are plenty of strong national leaders in Ardul Soomal Al-Muslimah; you, and many others, just happen to be too brainwashed to recognize them. Ilaahay indaha ha nii furo, Aamiin.

Let me illustrate to mudane aqristayaasha just how complete and effective the Ethiopian stranglehold is not only on the traditional Xabashi Protectorates(Somaliland, Puntland, Jubbaland, Maakhirland, Mogdishuland, Hiiraanland, etc), but on the Somali tribal structure itself:

A few years ago

was 'elected' as the new Garaad of all Garaads. Hearing all the hyperventilating hype about him would make you go dizzy: He was the bridge between the past, present, and future. He was young, charismatic, and nationalistic. A new Garaad for the 21st century.

Well, it wasn't too long before Ethiopia invaded Somalia in the fall of 2006 and nary a word was to be heard from Garaad Jaamac. Two long years of savage Xabashi repression in a bid to break the back of Umada Soomaliyeed; said bid failed disastrously. Still, not a peep from Mudane Garaad. Ethiopian soldiers defecate in mosques and murder Tabliqi scholars in broad daylight. Golden silence from Garaad. A silence that speaks volume. Silence that says: " Nah, mayn. I can't speak out. If I do, my bank account is gonna take a hit. Plus, why do I care what goes down in dirty Moga. Ain't my biz! Ain't my Tol! Ain't my constituency! I'm livin' large touring the the Tol-ka overseas with my begging bowl overflowing from qaaraan bucks."

Then, Somaliland clan militia takeover Laas Caanood(aided by disgruntled locals), and all hell breaks loose. Garaad Jaamac finally finds his tongue and gives a interview to HornAfrik requesting Ethiopian help to 'liberate' Laas Canood. Oh, wait, it gets better: Saaxib-kaa hops on a plane along with Issimada ee hogaanka sare ee SSC(pompous title for a bunch of harlots) to go in front of Papa Zenawi and beg him in person. Just think about it for a second: This pathetic being and his fellow 'isims' are making pilgrimage to Addis Abba, while Ethiopia occupies their country and brutalizes their people!

In the streets, we have a name for this type of behaviour and these types of men. We call them: b!tch-made faggot-azz punks. It has no reference to their sexuality, only a description of their pliability, their craven weakness, and their harlot-like mindset(use me and in return give me $$$). Garaad Jaamac is a b!tch-made faggot-azz punk. And so are the all of the other Garaad, Boqors, Suldaans, and Nabadoons who are either sworn Xabashi servants, or just pliable have-your-way-with-me softies. I understand this will make some of you upset, but it's the truth, and you need to get accustomed to the truth instead of Is-Qancis/rationalisation: "Oh, Oh, Oh, Garaad Jaamac is only pledging fealty to Ethiopia outwardly, because al-xarbu khidca, in reality, he is a shining Somali star, a patriot! He is the Sayyid-ka of the 21st century"

As hilarious as that load o'crap may sound, you would be surprised how many people not only believe in it, but propagate it as well. Is-Qancis is a popular tool for the maangaab to cope with their infamy.

Amin Amir's cartoon shows nothing new that I haven't been saying all along about the Ethiopian puppets in our midst: Riyaale, Silanyo, Sharif Ahmed, Faroole, Ilko-Jiir, Cade Muuse, Ibbi, Janaqow, Indocadde, Xaabsade and some of the newly acquired additions to the pimp's harem like Abdulkareem Jaamac and Abukar Arman. Like little piglets, they feed at the trough of Hog Daddy Zenawi and suckle the milk of Mother Pig Ethiopia. Of a wretched cowardly disposition, bred and born in dhulinomo, raised in a environment where gun'nimo is a virtue and surrender is a instintive reaction, these are the men that want to govern my country and my people. Lol. Right, Right. As if that's gonna happen.

Contrast the shamelessness and criminal infamy(which will be punished) of these little piglets with the historical accomplishments and feats of the Victorious Youth: The Sons of Somalia, thoroughbreds of rageedi calibre. The standard-bearers of Raayaatul Towxeed in the Horn of Africa. Fahal yastawiyaan mathalaa ??

Make no mistake about it: Any individual, group, or entity that is affiliated with Kafaratul Axbaash will be dismantled and destroyed. It doesn't matter if you describe your relationship with Ethiopia as "daris wanaag"; we all know that means Ethiopia is the pimp and you are the prostitute. If the laws of Islam and universal human fitra/nature will not stop you from grand treason, then I hope the instinct for self-preservation will.....ee lafahiina uu baqa, ee dalkayagu isaga taga just like Cabdullahi Amxaar and Gheedi, enjoying exile in Yemen and Kenya.

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Showqi,

There are plenty of
in Ardul Soomal Al-Muslimah; you, and many others, just happen to be too brainwashed to recognize them. Ilaahay indaha ha nii furo, Aamiin.

Let me illustrate to mudane aqristayaasha just how complete and effective the Ethiopian stranglehold is not only on the traditional Xabashi Protectorates(Somaliland, Puntland, Jubbaland, Maakhirland, Mogdishuland, Hiiraanland, etc), but on the Somali tribal structure itself:

A few years ago
was 'elected' as the new Garaad of all Garaads. Hearing all the hyperventilating hype about him would make you go dizzy: He was the bridge between the past, present, and future. He was young, charismatic, and nationalistic. A new Garaad for the 21st century.

Well, it wasn't too long before Ethiopia invaded Somalia in the fall of 2006 and nary a word was to be heard from Garaad Jaamac. Two long years of savage Xabashi repression in a bid to break the back of Umada Soomaliyeed; said bid failed disastrously. Still, not a peep from Mudane Garaad. Ethiopian soldiers defecate in mosques and murder Tabliqi scholars in broad daylight. Golden silence from Garaad. A silence that speaks volume. Silence that says: " Nah, mayn. I can't speak out. If I do, my bank account is gonna take a hit. Plus, why do I care what goes down in dirty Moga. Ain't my biz! Ain't my Tol! Ain't my constituency! I'm livin' large touring the the Tol-ka overseas with my begging bowl overflowing from qaaraan bucks."

Then, Somaliland clan militia takeover Laas Caanood(aided by disgruntled locals), and all hell breaks loose. Garaad Jaamac finally find his tongue and gives a interview to HornAfrik requesting Ethiopian help to 'liberate' Laas Canood. Oh, wait, it gets better: Saaxib-kaa
along with
Issimada ee hogaanka sare ee SSC
(pompous title for a bunch of harlots) to go in front of Papa Zenawi and beg him in person. Just think about it for a second: This pathetic being and his fellow 'isims' are making
to Addis Abba, while Ethiopia occupies their country and brutalizes their people!

In the streets, we have a name for this type of behaviour and these types of men. We call them: b!tch-made faggot-azz punks. It has no reference to their sexuality, only a description of their pliability, their craven weakness, and their harlot-like mindset(Use me and in return give me $$$). Garaad Jaamac is a b!tch-made faggot-azz punk. And so are the all of the other Garaad, Boqors, Suldaans, and Nabadoons who are either sworn Xabashi servants, or just pliable have-your-way-with-me softies. I understand this will make some of you upset, but it's the truth, and you need to get accustomed to the truth instead of Is-Qancis/rationalisation: "Oh, Oh, Oh, Garaad Jaamac is only pledging fealty to Ethiopia
outwardly
, because
al-xarbu khidca
, in reality, he is a shining Somali star, a patriot! He is the Sayyid-ka of the 21st century"

Just for the record ............... ;)

Kashafa   

^^ Lol, not necessary, Jaca. I keeps it real. Unlike some revisionist chameleons we got up in here, you won't see me write one thing, erase it, and write something completely different.

I know you're enjoying my karbaashing of Garaad Jaamac(I would say all I wrote to his face too), but your Garaads and Suldaans are equally indicted as well.

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

^^ Lol, not necessary, Jaca. I keeps it real. Unlike some revisionist chameleons we got up in here, you won't see me write one thing, erase it, and write something completely different.

I know you're enjoying my karbaashing of Garaad Jaamac(I would say all I wrote to his face too), but your Garaads and Suldaans are equally indicted as well.

Yo, I think your criticism of him is somewhat unfair. I sam saying this, firstly, because he is my uncle through blood. Blood is thicker than biyo! Just joking. But I remember listening to that audio 2 years ago and he didn't say what was alleged. He didn't call on Ethiopia to directly help liberate his home city. Find the original interview and you will see that. I might be wrong though.

Kashafa   

^^ You're wrong, bro. I will find the interview and post it. It's disgusting is what it is. Even if I'm unable to find it, his flight to Addis to beg for Ethiopian patronage and help is damning on it's own right. I hope you won't ask me for the flight log to confirm that he actually did go to Addis, lol

Just to be clear: Nothing personal against Garaad Jaamac. I'm sure he's a wonderful friend, brother, father, and all. I'm using him as an example to highlight the treasonous Garaad/Boqor/Suldaan system in Somalia and the stranglehold Ethiopia has over the Somali political scene ever since the 80's when it starting arming jabhads against the Siad Barre regime.

Wa Rab'bul Kacba, that stranglehold and that treasonous system will be destroyed, along with anybody that aids and abets it.

NASSIR   

External intervention in its many dimensions is a reality against a weak and divided nation. Ethiopia is one among many, others like members of the Arab League, Italy, Eritrea, Egypt, Kenya, D-Jibouti, the West come to mind.

It's naïve to think that only Ethiopia indirectly runs under her influence all of these entities depicted here.