Sign in to follow this  
Naxar Nugaaleed

Puntland building local councils in southern Togdhere or ayn

RedSea   

^MMA exactly buddy,it's better to know first isn't it,before you consider these areas as hamlets or villages?

Sophist, where is Burco,Berbera,Borame,Ceerigabo in that list of yours?

Gabileyna ninkii yaqaana ee arkay ayuunbaa garankara.Hargeysa duleedka haday kutaalo,micnaheedu maaha in aanay magaalo wayn ahayn.

RedSea   

^good job,the two main man from Kismayo are in the house.Listen Jim and Horn, it was personal trip,but I quiet observed Kismayo and Gabiley,not thinking to compare them,but I went to them on seperate trips.Kismayo has much better tourist attractions,because of the superb Indian ocean view,trees,and the Italian flavor in the city's building,althoug mostly destroyed.

However,Gabiley,is bit smaller,just a bit though,while at the same time,population wise after looking around and going from Xaafad to another in both cities,they seemed to be fairly the same,favoring more towards Gabiley.

RedSea   

^ma Sophist, mise aniga. Hadii Gabiley laga hadlayo anaa lawaydiin karaa, laakin hadii laga hadlayo Las Anod,kaayana,waydii isaga Badhan iyo Majiyahan iyo meelaha laga kaluumaysto.lol

Gabiley and Hargeysa, two sister cities.

Haa Las Anod way ka dad badan tay dadka dega meelaha aad sheegtay.what is the surprise there awoow?!

Catalyst   

Its a fact that the historical area of Cayn is the present day Caynabo and surroundings. With that in mind:

There is no official Cayn district of Somaliland but there are talks of a naming the Cayn area (Caynabo to the border of Buhoodle) a province. With its capital being Caynabo.

Puntland on the other hand does have an official province under the same name Cayn, which is basically the Buhoodle district. Whether Caynabo is included in the Cayn province of Puntiland is unclear.

A bit confusing though to have the province of Cayn without CAYNabo, isnt it?

Gabiley is a very large town population wise, there were also talks into making it a stand alone province but I dont have any news on that. I remember Mr.Silanyo promising the people of Gabiley to name their area a province if elected for president.

Temujin   

Hadii Gabiley laga hadlayo anaa lawaydiin karaa

Gabiley anigu weligeey ma maqal laakin iiga jawaab suashaan saaxib. Gabiley maka dad badan tahay Burco, Boorama iyo Cerigaabo?